I'm kinda busy

Eunhyuk - Telephone
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"Hello, hello, baby you called I can't hear a thing.

I have got no service in the club you say, say."

 

 

Your phone rang and rang but you refused to pick up because you knew it was your boyfriend. You've been dating for a few months but he can get so clingy that it sometimes suffocates you and when you hint about breaking up, he would apologize and say he'll give you your space but then text you the next day to know where you are. At first, you thought it was cute that he cared so much but after the countless call and texts, you've had enough.

 

Lately, you've been ignoring his texts and making excuses to not take his calls. You relieve your stress by going to your favorite club. You would go there on Fridays when it's the most lively and just party the night away. Away from the work stress, your bad days... your clingy boyfriend. You checked your messages before heading out.

 

Lee Hyukjae, or Eunhyuk, sighed irritably at his phone, seeing how many texts and missed calls he had. His girlfriend contacted him nearly 24/7 and it was making him crazy, all because his girlfriend has jealousy issues. She would get possesive even when Eunhyuk would glance at another girl. Yeah, his girlfriend is pretty but he thinks that she lacks a lot... personality wise. He doesn't even remember why he started dating her.

 

It must have been loneliness he thought, tossing his phone aside. He decided to go out to his favorite place since it was Friday, the day he enjoyed the most... without his jealous girlfriend. But he checked his messages before heading out. 

 

 

"Stop callin' Stop callin' I don't wanna think anymore. I got my head and my heart on the dance floor.

Stop callin' Stop callin' I don't wanna talk anymore. I got my head and my heart on the dance floor."

 

 

"Hyukjae, why haven't you been answering me? Is someone with you?" Eunhyuk had a headache by the time he got to the fifth message. He had seriously thought about changing his number but he knew that she would immediately demand it. He deleted his inbox and turned off his phone.

 

You arrived at the club with your friends and smiled wide at the lively atmosphere. Exactly what I needed you thought happily and quickly made your way to the dance floor. Once there, you were having fun just dancing and chatting with strangers, not noticing the blond man in the corner watching you.

 

Who is she? Eunhyuk wondered as he saw how you danced in the strobe lights. She's good  he admired, a smile creeping up on his face. He'd seen you many times before and was always left amazed at your dancing skills, he would join the crowd when they circled around you to see what moves you had for the night. Eunhyuk would sometimes catch himself glaring at the guys that

Please log in to read the full chapter