1

Savings

here, another KrisChen sequel from Missing You so check this out guys

have more love for KrisChen couple <333

 

___________________________________________________________

 

Wu’s dan Kim’s family already have closer relationship, since Wu’s moving around and Kim’s son born. Wu’s have a son named, Wu Yifan then Kim’s also have a son named Kim Jongdae. Today was the first day Jongdae goes to kindergarten and Yifan already in elementary school since today.

“Yipaniee hyung~” greet Jongdae.

“Jong jongiee~” Yifan come closer “whoaah~ your new uniform Jong jong baby. You looks great, that really suit on you, cute” commenting Yifan.

Jondae let out a soft chuckle “thanks hyung, your uniform is also cool. Today is also your first day in elementary school right?” Yifan nod.

“I want quickly goes to elementary school with you hyung. So I can playing with you at school” said the baby while showing his pouting.

“you also can playing at kindergarten Jong jong—“

“but I want playing with you~” Jongdae give a sudden tight hug to Yifan.

“there so many play ground at your school, so you can playing as much as you want Jong jong—“ Jongdae shook his head bluntly.

Yifan know the younger feel scared. He tried to pull Jongdae arm and see him through his little eyes.

“listen baby, in there you’ll find other friends too to having playing with you Jong jong, and of course I’ll playing with you when we got home” Jongdae start see a tears leak out.

“don’t crying Jong baby, kindergarten is fun, you’ll find other friends to accompany you. Don’t be afraid okay?” Yifan give a tight hug.

“look at me. Stop crying Jong jong” Yifan wipe his cheek “trust me, you won’t be alone there, so many friends are waiting to playing with you” Jongdae hug Yifan like he won’t release the older.

“but still we can playing at home right hyung?” ask the baby.

“of course~”

 

Jongdae finally  having friend in kindergarten, Jongdae telling Yifan about his kindergarten day so on Yifan telling Jongdae about his day in school with Luhan and Minseok, Yifan’s friend since kindergarten.

“hold on Jong jong, I’ll bring you some juice—“

“I want orange hyuung~” said loud Jongdae.

While Jongdae waiting Yifan at his room, Jongdae finding a piggy bank under Yifan bed. When Jongdae peeking at the hole, he see those piggy bank already fill with a lot of money. Even Jongdae shaking it, and coins inside made a noise sound.

“Jong jong here your orange juice—“ Yifan back in a minute.

“Yipan hyung, you have a cute piggy bank, what’s for this money in piggy bank hyung—“ Yifan shocked when he see Jongdae hold his pink piggy bank.

Suddenly, Yifan took that piggy bank harsh from Jongdae hand.

“don’t—“

Jongdae startled “why hyung…” Jongdae feel guilty.

Suddenly Yifan blushing and avoid Jongdae eyes. Yifan put those piggy bank at floor careful.

“later…you’ll know” said Yifan in whisper.

“eeeh~ why why why? Why hyung start play secret with me?” whining the baby, and Yifan can’t see Jongdae eyes.

“come on hyuuung~”  Jongdae come closer and hold Jongdae right arm.

Yifan still remain in silent, slowly Yifan bent down his head to hide his red cheek.

Jongdae waiting for Yifan.

“this is…” “this money—later, for our wedding” Yifan said in whisper.

Jongdae widening his eyes and his cheek spreading red colour.

Yifan can’t straight up his head facing the other. Both of them in silent condition.

Suddenly the baby speak up “why…why hyung didn’t tell me and savings those money alone?” Yifan close his eyes tightly because of embarrassed.

“I’ll also want to help hyung” Jongdae holding is become tighter in Yifan arm.

eh???” Yifan look up at Jongdae in shocked—totally shocked.

“so…so you…you want marry w…with me Jong jong?” asking Yifan in stutter.

Jongdae nodding while wide smile plastered in his lips.

“let’s saving those money together hyung” asking Jongdae.

In surprise Yifan jump his body upside down in happiness “yaaaay~ I’ll marry with Jong jong” Yifan running around his room like a crazy boy.

Jongdae remain in wide smile.

Both of them sit at carpet and facing each other.

“Jong jong, you’ll definitely pretty when you become my wife” said Yifan while hold Jongdae arms.

eeeeeh?? Why I am being the wife hyung?” confusing Jongdae.

Yifan showing his idiot wide smile “because I’ll be your husband Jong jong baby~” said Yifan cheerfully.

“ah~ right” agree Jongdae in a second without thinking.

“it will be nice Jong jong—and ah, Jong jong-ah, I want have many son to playing soccer with me, okay?” said Yifan incoherently.

eh?” Jongdae left in dumb by Yifan behavior.

 

 

____________________________________________

how guys?

i hope I didn't dissapointed you guys,

please leave comment and don't be shy to subcribing my other fic of KrisChen

did you already know Kris dyed his hair with black when he at Vancouver?

such a hot <333