Second and Third Member, The Main Vocalist and Lead Dancer

SM's New GirlGroup, 7 Destinies! {Apply Open for Visual!!!)

 

 

Music

SM reveals two more members of 7D!

by NaaSone - July 19, 2013 at 10:01 am                                                                                         4903 views  3045 comments 

 

After long period of waiting, Lee Sooman made a double reveal of 7D! They are Son YeYin, as the Main Vocalist of the group and Park ChonHee as the Lead Dancer of the group!

 

 

Son YeYin was born on June 10 1994 at Seoul, South Korea. She's like Stephanie, but she's a Korean - Chinese. Some informations about her idol life, she's known as Rose with the fanclub Rosia, with the persona Strength Hamster. Also once featured in Infinite's Be Mine MV and was the backdancer for Sistar19's Ma Boy.

Normal life? With the height of 160cm and 45kg of weight, she was said to be the one of the shortest in her group. If any of you noticed, she's one of the members in Infinite and Teen Top's fan cafe. However, SM didn't reveal where she's currently studying at. She was said to be one of the greatest member since she just trained for only 2 years!

 

 

Park ChonHee was born at Guangzhou, China on March 27, 1991. Given the stage name Juliet, she's known as Dream Catcher for her awesome determination. She calls her fans Dovely, and as the Lead Dancer of the group, she will try her best. She's also not a full korean, as Korean - Canadian. She stands for 168cm and weighs 47kg.

She has another name, Julia Bevier. Julia wasn't called 'Mother of the group' along with Stephanie as the 'Father or the group' for nothing. Even though she's one of the youngsters of 7D, she still acts like a mother would.

 

 

 

Stay tuned to allkpop!

 

 


 

At the computer room in the trainees' dorm

 

Most of the trainees were surfing the internet, opening one website. AllKpop.

They got the information that Lee Sooman was revealing 2 trainees that are chosen to be in 7 Destinies along with Stephanie, or now called as Snow. Screams were heard as two of them were screaming out loud since they were chosen.

"Omona! Girls, I'm accepted!!!" Screamed Julia. Same goes to Yeyin. Both of them hugged each other before tons of congrats were given to them. Suddenly, they all heard an announcement.

"Attention to Park Chonhee and Son Yeyin, please pack your things and proceed to the debuting trainees' room."

Both of them looked at each other before looking at their friends. They gave a goodbye hug to all of them before moving to their beds and cabinets to pack their things up. It wasn't a pleasant seperation for them, but they're still lucky to get debuted with Sooman's niece.

They walked out of the room, waving goodbye to their friends. They walked through the corridors to the said room, where Stephanie was waiting.

 

 


 

In the debuting trainees room

 

Chonhee and Yeyin knocked the door a few times before someone opened it. "Oh! You're here! Come in!" Stephanie said. She was wearing this as she gestured them to come inside.

 

Chonhee and Yeyin were wearing this when they arrived:

Chonhee:

 

Yeyin:

 

The three of them walked inside the dorm with two of them filled with curiosity. Stephanie brought their luggages to the bedroom while the other two just roamed around the dorm.

"This place is so big!!!" Said Yeyin.

"Yeah, oh and here's your schedules. You will be using it until you're debuted. One thing you shoud know, a debuting trainee's schedules are more packed than a normal trainee, but a debuted idol's schedules are even more packed than us. I hope you're ready for it." Stephanie said as she handed out their new trainee schedules.

"Better get rested. Your new life starts tomorrow morning." She added as she went to the bathroom to take a shower before having dinner with her new dormmates and went to sleep.

Before Yeyin and Chonhee were asleep, they said something unaudible.

 

"Chonhee/Yeyin, get ready to be an idol."