Chapter 1

Naeun!I Love You(Hiatus)

Naeun woke up from her sleep by the knocking noise.

"Naeun,wake up~" Her mother said as she knocked the door.

"5 more minutes!" Naeun said and went back to sleep.

"Naeunnie,its late already," This time it wasn't her mother,it was her bestfriend,Park Chorong and J-Min.

She sat up to look at the clock beside her bed.Her eyes widened.

"Omo!" Naeun gasped and rushed to the bathroom.

"Look like our goddess is fully awake," Chorong high five J-Min.

After she finish showering,she wear her school uniform and head downstairs to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

"Good morning,sunshine!" J-Min and Chorong waved at her.

"Good morning unnie~and morning umma," Naeun said and went to sit beside her umma.

Naeun took the pancake from the big rectangle plate to her round plate.

"Here!" Chorong placed a letter to the table.

Naeun looked at the letter confused.

"My saeng wants me to give you that," Chorong pointed at the letter.

"Park Chanyeol?" Naeun raised her eyebrow.

Chorong nodded.

Naeun took the letter with her left hand while her right hand is holding a fork.

Naeun opened the letter and found love confession and something caught her eyes,the bottom of the letter."Will you be my PRINCESS?"

"So,do you accept my saeng love?" Chorong asked her.

Naeun just smiled and closed the letter.She continued to eat her pancake.

"I guess,its a no?!" J-Min said as she put the plate on the sink.

Naeun shrugged her shoulder.

"Honey,I've to left now~Chorong and J-Min please take care of her okay?" Naeun mother said and exit the kitchen.

"OK!" They both shouted.

"She's in a hurry~" J-Min said looking at Naeun mother who is running to grab her bag and car keys.

"She's always in hurry," Naeun said and washed her hands.

Chorong put her plate and Naeun plate on the sink."She always forget to put her plate to the sink,"

Naeun went upstairs to get her bag while her best friends wait downstairs.

"Naeunnie?" Chorong called Naeun.

"I'm done!" Naeun walked downstairs and put on her shoes.

After they all put on their shoes,Naeun locked the door.They began walking to their school.

"Naeunnie!!!" Someone shouted Naeun name.It wasn't her best friends voice but it is a boy voice.

Naeun turned to where the voice is,It was Xi Luhan.

He walked up to her.Naeun could hear her best friends sighed.

"Annyeong," Naeun smiled at him.

"Annyeongie my princess Naeun!" Luhan said and pushed Chorong and J-Min away so that he could walk beside her.

"Yah!" Chorong and J-Min shouted at the same time.

Luhan sticked out his tounge at them and walk beside Naeun.

Naeun ignored the three of them and continued waking.

"Aish,that deer boy!" Chorong crossed her arms and catch up with them.

J-Min shooked her head and also catch up with the angry mama rong and the two kids.

"Oh,naeunnie and jaejae(J-Min)~we are late already,lets go!" Chorong grabbed Naeun and J-Min hands and walked inside the school leaving Luhan who is standing there shocked.

"That was closed,"Chorong said trying to breathe.

"Chorong unnie are you okay?" Naeun looked at her worriedly.

Chorong smiled and they walked to their locker.

Infront of Naeun locker,there was a tall figure with brown hair leaning on her locker.It was the class pressident of her class,Kim Seyong.

*Not again~*Naeun thought to herself and face palmed herself.

Seyong walked up to her with flowers on his hands.He kneel down and began confessing his love towards Naeun.

"Will you accept my love?" Seyong said and closed his eyes.

Everybody was watching.They were all curious if Naeun accept it or not.Naeun smiled and went to her locker.

Leaving Seyong dumbfounded.He quickly stand up and went to the male toilet.He felt embarrass.

"Wow," Chorong clapped her hands.

"It feels like I'm watching a drama!" J-Min said pretending to wipe her fake tears.

"The girl didn't reject but smile," Chorong nodded.

Naeun shooked her head and put some books on her locker.

"Naeunnie!I Love You~" Luhan sung and smiled sweetly.

"Not you again!" Chorong groaned seeing the annoying deer.

Luhan pulled Naeun out from her best friends and dance some songs to her,today it was not silly but it was good.He finished his dance with a wink.

Naeun  gave him thumbs up.

"Oh,look class is about to start!" Chorong pulled Naeun and J-Min to their class.

"That crazy girl,PARK CHORONG!!!" Luhan yelled at Chorong.He gave Chorong death glared.

"You just make him mad," Naeun said looking at the mad girl beside her.

"Yeah,he do looked scary when he mad," J-Min agreed.

"That annoying boy is sooooooo,ughh," Chorong messed her hair.

"Naeunnie~" Naeun looked up and saw Luhan.

"Yes?" Naeun blinked at him.

"SARANGHAEYO!!" Luhan do a heart shape and said with his cute voice loudly.Everyone turned to look at Luhan.

"Luhan hyung,you are embarrassing us!" Ilhoon grabbed Luhan collar and sat Luhan beside him.

"Just accept him," Naeun looked back at J-Min and raised her eyebrow.

"Maybe,you guys could make a cute couple?" J-Min said and looked at Luhan who is waving at Naeun.

Naeun turned to look at Luhan and found him waving at Naeun.Naeun waved back at him.

Chorong looked both of them."Its hard to say this but I agreed with J-Min,"

"Eh?" Naeun is now confused.

"Yeah,I'm not kidding~" Chorong said.

"Luhan hyung,you are drooling!" Chen said pointing at his saliva.

"Yah!" Ilhoon slammed his head turning him back to reality.

"Thats hurt~" Luhan pouted.

"You are drooling!" Chen said and gave Luhan tissue.He wiped his saliva on the table.

"You are really over that goddess," Ilhoon said.

"Who won't?" Luhan shooked his head and continued to stare at Naeun cute face.

"You are not embarrased?" Chen asked.

"I'm used to it," He replied.

"Since you were babies,you love her and you do everything to get her attention,you even changed school because of her," Ilhoon mumbled loudly.

"Yep,no girl can stole my heart except for that cute girl!" Luhan pointed at Naeun.

"Whatever~" Ilhoon and Chen rolled their eyes.

"Don't tell me you love her to?" His eyes widened.

"Of course not silly,if we loved her,I'm sure you break our friendship and we will fight," Chen shooked his head.

"Hehehehe," Luhan rubbed his back and started to dream about Naeun and him.

"Lets just mind our business," Ilhoon said.They both do their own things while waiting for the teacher to arrive.


Chapter 1 is done~

I'm sorry for my wrong grammar and I hope you guys enjoy reading^^

Do Subscribe,Comment and maybe Upvote?

~CubeLoverNaeun

(The Pouting/Aegyo Couple)