End

Till The End

He cough again. A bad one.

"You okay? Looks likes not." His boyfriend said to him.

"I am okay. Don't worry. Continue your work neh?" He said to him. Then,the maknae of the group came.

"When will you tell him Hyung?" Maknae ask him.

"I don't want to burden him. He is busy. He is  the leader. He have a lot of  things to do." He said to the maknae.

"He is your boyfriend hyung. You should tell him." Maknae said again.

"I will tell him. When the time comes." He said to maknae. Maknae just nodded and go away.

 

He become worst day by day. But,him didn't realize that he is facing death. He is too busy to care about his boyfriend.

"You have one week left. I am sorry. Nothing we can do now." The doctor said to him. He just sigh. He stepped out from the room.

"What the doctor say Hyung?" Maknae ask him. He smile. Fake smile.

"I am getting better. No worry okay?" He said and walk away. Leaving maknae behind.

"I am not stupid Hyung. One week. How I gonna face your death Hyung?" Maknae whisper to himself. Tears flowing from the maknae's eyes.

 

His one week

He still fine. But he getting weaker. The leader notice it. But he shrug that thought off.

"Seung! Practice again! You did a lot of mistake today. Get your act together and make it perfect!" The leader scream.

He just let it be.

"He is a responsible leader" He always say that when he being scolded.

"I am sorry for being harsh earlier. I am sorry kay?" The leader say.

He just nodded. He continue practice. Sometimes he have to stop. He couldn't bare the pain. It is too hurtul.

 

His last day

"I want to spend my time with you today. It have been a long time since we date right Seungi?" Doojoon ask his lover. Hyunseung smile weakly.

"Me too. I hope this will last baby." Hyunseung said.

"This will last." Doojoon said.

"I promise you that you will be happy no matter what Seung. I promise." Doojoon said and hug his Hyunseung.

They spend their time together until the night comes. They eating dinner together along their members. Dongwoon and Hyunseung fell into silence.

"Hyung,I Love You so much." Dongwoon said and hug his Hyung. 

"I Love You too. Be a good maknae okay?" The dying boy said. Maknae nodded.

"Seung! Come here and watch this movie with me!" Doojoon scream from living room.

They cuddle on the soft couch. With Doojoon hands wrap Hyunseung's waist tightly.

"Please don't let me go." Hyunseung said. Doojoon chuckle.

"I will never let you go. I Love You." Doojoon said.

Hyunseung buried his face into Doojoon chest.

"I LOVE YOU."

With that , he take his breath for the last time. Angel has brought him to heaven 2 seconds ago. Blood and tears flowing from Hyunseung nose and eyes.

"I LOVE YOU TOO"

Doojoon said. Waiting for reply from his lover.

"You asleep?" Doojoon said. Shaking his lover.

Dongwoon watch them silently. Tears flowing down from his eyes. He knew. His Hyung is gone.

"Seung! Wake up! Seung!" Doojoon shook his lover when he saw the blood at his cloth. He check his lover's pulse. Nothing pounding. His tears flowing.

"Hyung" Dongwoon said weakly.

"Woonie. He is gone." Doojoon sobs.

"I know. Let him go."

"I wouldn't. I..."

"You didn't promise him. You just said to him. But,you have promised him that he will be happy no matter what." Dongwoon said

He nodded and kiss his lover lips for the last time.

 

"You stupid Seungi! How dare you leave me alone here. Why you didn't tell me anything? Why must you leave me alone?" Doojoon whisper at his lover's grave.

The rest of B2ST,Hyunseung's family and their fellow friends also there. Crying for their precious 4D Prince.

No more 4D Prince,Prince Jang.

No more meat eater in B2ST

No more Troublemaker

No more Rancho,JS

No more Lead Vocal of B2ST

No more Eye Prince

The most sadly thing is,

No more DOOSEUNG.

Tears flowing down. But it is useless. The eyes of B2ST is gone. Part of Doojoon's life is gone..........