1

Missing You

here, what you waiting guys ^^

I am not gonna have much blubbering around

this fic backrground is about their was 4 and 6 yo

kekekekeke

I hope enjoy this,

and please don't forget to commenting <333

 

 

_____________________________________

 

Tok tok tok

“Yipan hyungiee~…Yipan hyungiiie~ Jong jong here, Jong jong want to play with Yipanie hyung” little Jongdae shouting loud enough wait for Wu’s Residence house open.

After some seconds a maid of Wu’s “ah, Jongdae-si looking for young master right?” maid in his uniform smile brightly.

Jongdae gaze up his face high while nod enthusiasm “hm”

“come in, young master in his room upstairs” Jongdae start running his feet in.

When he realize, inside this residence enough crowded by some people chat with Mr. and Mrs. Wu. When Jongdae sees some of their guest face really unfamiliar with Jongdae he just frowning.

“ah, baby Jongdae, looking for Yifan right?” Mrs. Wu bend down her knee made his height equally with little 4 years old Jongdae.

“he upstairs right aunty?” Mrs. Wu caress Jongdae hair while nod and showing his beautiful smile.

“just he just get circumcision this morning, so you can see him at his room” continue Mrs. Wu.

“eh? Circum—sation—what Mrs. Wu??” the curious little kid doesn’t understand what Mrs. Wu talking about.

Mrs. Wu frowning and start thinking what word she could say to the baby “urrm….when you a little bit tall you will know baby…” said Yifan mother.

Still confuse Jongdae start grab fence of the stair and stepping his short foot carefully, in each ladder step.

When Jongdae arrive in front of Yifan room, he took some breathe because tired walking in those long stair.

Tok tok

“Yipan hyungiiee~I am in” Jongdae push the white door hard “Yipanie hyung let’s playing~” said the baby loudly.

“I am sorry Jong jong, I can’t—“

“eeeh?? Why why why why?” Jong come closer to the older which is only laying his body at his bed while reading some book.

“I just having circumcision Jong jong, you know?” try explain Yifan.

Jongdae remain nodding and look disappointed.

“what circum?? Why you can’t play?” Jongdae tried to persuade Yifan to move his body.

Then Yifan put his book in drawer “some part of my body feel not really good Jong baby~” Yifan tried to calming the baby.

Jongdae can’t stop showing his pouting. But then he glance at Yifan body from head to his toe. Even Yifan didn’t look like a sick one, but laying at bed with fully great outfit, and a blanket covering his lower part body is something strange to Jongdae.

“is that because you get circum you can’t play and you feeling sick hyung?” Jongdae realize he should accompany the sick boy

Yifan just shook his head “no, that not what I mean Jong jong” “urrm..but after you get that, some part of your body become not really good to playing” Yifan carefully choosing his word.

that made you sick hyung” once again Yifan shook his head.

“not really, but just made your body lazy to move” Jongdae nodding his head.

“but hyung, actually, what are you doing while that happen?” asking the curious boy.

“you would know later Jong baby~”

“heey~ you was ganging up with aunty. I hate you” Jongdae folding his arm while pouting.

Yifan laughing. And he tried to reach the mad baby. Yifan grab Jongdae arm and force him to sit at his edge of bed.

“listen to me Jong jong baby, I’ll explain you” Jongdae still turn his face.

“I am not sick at all. Having circumcision is like having some medicine—have you ever drunk some medicine before Jong jong?” Yifan still want to make the other understand.

“isn’t when you eat that medicine really hate thing, because it’s really bitter right?” Yifan caress Jongdae left arm “but why you must having medicine Jong jong? Because you want to be health right?—“ Jongdae start listening to Yifan.

“it was the same when you having circumcision” little by little those cute pouting disappear.

“so actually you sick hyung? So you having circum?” Yifan understand Jongdae still to a baby to understand what Yifan mean.

But for Yifan, that’s enough.

“you can say that, but when you already health, you also can have circum for make you stay health when you grow up later” Jongdae finally showing his raccoon smile.

“congratulation big boy~!” some voice they known barge in Yifan room—Jongdae father.

“ommo ommo~ our Yifan is already a big boy right now—“ continue Mr. Kim while Jongdae’s mother walking behind Mr. Kim talking to Mrs. Wu.

“thank you uncle” Mr. Kim offer his fist, then Yifan reach it with his fist to—such a grow up man attitude.

“are you alright honey?” Mrs. Kim come with a warm hug.

Yifan nod “ne aunty, I am just fine. Everything is perfectly fine, since I was a strong boy you know?” a whole person in those room laughing heard Yifan tweet, and also Mr and Mrs. Wu that standing beside Yifan bed.

“here, some present for you” Jongdae’s mother handed some big box to Yifan.

When Jongdae realize in Yifan’s corner room there’s a mountain of present there. Some small—very small, big till the biggest one—there’s also a bicycle too there. Jongdae hung open up his mouth.

“whoaah~ why there’s so much present here hyung?” Jongdae took one  of the box name—B-box PSP 2013. That was the latest PSP.

Jongdae turning the box, to make it sure that was real.

“when you got circumcision, you’ll get a hundred present Jong jong baby” said Mr. Wu.

“really? Immposible~” Jongdae stunning.

“I also want this PSP mom—“ Jongdae start whining to his parent.

“I’ll let you to borrow it first if you want it Jong jong” said the older kid.

“no!!? I won’t take yours hyung” Jongdae raise his sharp voice “mom, dad, I also want have circum—“ said the baby.

Sigh.

Nothing happened except a whole room laughing at the silly baby wish. Jongdae pissed off. He didn’t go to Yifan house in the next three day.

 

That spring noon Jongdae playing alone with fire truck outside his house in front. Sitting at grass and feel refresh because the wind blow up tenderly. Jongdae still in his own world while driving his fire truck to factory that had a fire.

“ehem” someone figure standing in front of Jongdae and blocking the sun to hit Jongdae face.

Jongdae stopped his truck and look up.

“hyung~” Jongdae blinking his eyes.

“have fun playing Jongdae?” it seems weird.

Yifan always call Jongdae by his nickname—like Jong jong, Jong baby, little Jong. But when Yifan called Jongdae by his real name, it’s sound like the older was mad.

Jongdae stand in his own feet—but still have to look up to the taller.

“you already feel well hyung?” ask the baby.

“not really, since a friends of mine didn’t accompany me this 3 days. What are you doing this day without me Jong jong?” ask straightly Yifan.

“nothing special I done. Just playing here and playing piano with my mom” Jongdae back to sit up and catch his fire truck.

Yifan kneel down, because he feel something wrong with the baby.

“what happen Jong jong?” ask Yifan worried.

“you already boring with you toys hyung?” ask the baby still driving the truck.

“what do you mean?” 

“you have so much new toys there, so I think you wouldn’t playing with me anymore” answer Jongdae lamely.

Okay, that’s it. He already made Yifan feel worse. He can’t mad at Jongdae. He was the one who made Jongdae feel lonely at the beginning.

“why you thinking that way?” “even I have thousand toys in my house, but for me playing with you is the most great thing” said Yifan while hold Jongdae hand.

Jongdae can’t hide his smile “really? You doesn’t lie to me right?” ask Jongdae with his puppy eyes.

“of course Jong baby” Yifan nod “just give me a hug” Yifan open his arm.

Jongdae flying his body toward the older and crook his face to Yifan neck “I miss playing with you hyung, playing alone is bored” said the baby.

“I miss you too baby” whispering Yifan.