Finale.

Warm Scarves and Hot Chocolate

I really don't want to go.

If Jinki hyung and that frog-eyed didn't force me out of bed, I would be spending my time playing video games. Best way a sixteen years old boy would want to spend their day when skipping school but no, here I am on the bus on a three seater chair with me on the window side, Jinki hyung and then Minho. It was a typical school excursion which I don’t mind but where we were going was just absolutely ridiculous. And where might we be going? A ing iceskating rink, that's where. I can't iceskate for no , one step and I'm already making a fool of myself.

"Come on man, it's not that bad." Minho punched my arm and smirked.

"It's not bad? What's not bad? Me making a total humiliation of myself?!" I yelled and grumbled, folding my arms and giving them my back by facing the window.

"Jonghyun, just get over it plus your mum already paid for the fees, you might as well just go." Jinki then took a deep breath and closed his eyes, resting his head on the chair.

"She paid my fees without even asking me if I wanted to go!" I loudly whispered, not wanting anyone to know about this awkward situation I was having.

"Dude, no point complaining, we're already on the bus. " Minho rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Well you aren't the one whose going to make a fool of themselves" I fussed and stared at the patterns on the seat in front of me.

"Shut it, I wanna sleep" Jinki hyung frowned his eyebrows.

I groaned and forcefully hit my back on the seat, wanting this day to end quickly.

After around fifteen minutes had passed, the bus stopped, indicating that we arrived at the ice-skating rink already.

"Come on man, we're here" Minho nudged me and stood up, getting his bag and mine then loosely putting one strap from each bag on his shoulders. "I'll carry your bag all the way"

"Jonghyun get up, everyone's off the bus already!" Jinki slightly raised his voice obviously showing that he was impatient.

"Hey, you three get your lazy asses out of the bus, the teachers are marking out names!" Joon came in with his hands in his pockets and told us off.

Joon was one of those popular people not that he was the bulling type, he was really nice especially to Jinki. I remember two months ago when Jinki told me and Minho that he had a thing for Joon but we don’t really talk about it but there are times that we sometimes about it, I find it pretty cute that he had a huge crush on him.

"Hi Jinki" I smirked at him and got up, wrapping my arms around his neck and trying to jump on him to get a free ride to the ice-skating rink.

"Get off you fat " Jinki pushed me and walked off after we got out of the bus.

Minho snickered beside me and then chased after Jinki with me.

"Now, we want you boys to behave sensibly inside the rink, have your manners on and please no fighting. There will be another school joining us, sorry to have your hopes high but it is a boys highschool, so no girls. As we get in we will line you in an orderly fashioned way, you will say your show size and receive your iceskates and don't forget your please and thank yous" The teachers informed us and told us to line up.

"This is my worse nightmare" I whined and sat on a chair as I slowly put on the skates.

"Oh hurry up, will you! You're wasting my time" Minho grumbled and folded his arms, balancing himself on the thin blades attached under the skates.

"Dude, do you even know how to skate?" Joon asked as he waddled to me with his skates on.

"No, he can't skate. Why did he come? Because we forced him" Jinki, who was sitting on the seat infront of me, answered for me.

"Oh my god, are you serious?" he laughed "You fail man!" continuing as he slapped my back. "Don't worry we'll help you" he continued after he finished with his laughing fit.

"I don't need your help!" I grumbled and folded my arms as Minho finished buckling the straps which I've given up half way.

"There done, let's go!" Minho stood up, grabbing my arm and forcefully pulled me up the chair.

"Woah, ! Tell me before you try to kill me!" I wobbled and grabbed on to his shirt, stretching it as I pulled it down, exposing his neck and collarbone.

"Come on!" Jinki stood up, pulling me with the help of Minho pulling my other arm and Joon pushing behind me.

Jinki got on the ice first and glided a few metres then came back but fell down on the way and got into a laughing fit.

"You alright?" Joon chucked and glided up to him, offering his hands which Jinki hesitantly and gladly accepted.

"Come on, get on the ice" Jinki yelled and waved at us.

I looked at the rink and everyone was skating in an anti-clockwise motion, some were just amazing, some waddled a bit with their friends and then there was my group, the people skating around the rink with their fingers attached to the side as is their life depended on it.

But all my worrying was soon forgotten as the most beautiful person on earth glided across the rink with a smile stuck on his face. Even though I couldn't clearly see him, I could still point out his flaws. His blond hair gleamed under the bright light and his face was pale which suited his hair so well like the colour was made just for him. He had high cheekbones and his eyes looked so mysterious that it was just hypnotising. I stared in awe because how could someone just skate with no worries but my thoughts where interrupted when Minho came into my view.

"Lets go" Minho pulled me in the rink and held my hand.

" Minho, I can't do this! Please take me back!" I pleaded and grabbed onto his arms with both of my hands.

I didn't care if I looked like a klutz because I really am, with my back hunched over and my sticking out. Jinki and Joon came up to me and helped Minho drag me on the ice.

"No, No, No you guys! You don't get it, I really don’t like skating, take me the back!" I raged and leaned back but it was no use, it was three against one.

"Straighten your back, will you" Jinki chuckled.

"Don't you dare do what I know you're going to do!" I screamed.

But it was too late, I was already on the middle of the rink by myself, they already left me, for myself to survive on this death trap. this , I'll just slowly get my way back to the side and stay there. No big deal. I slowly slid on the ice and smiled, thinking that it wasn't bad but good things come to end and as I predicted I fell down on my , badly.

"Ow, this " I grunted and tried to stand up but no use because I fell back on my bum again.

Aish, where did those three go? Is this the ing reality they wanted? Because , they have it! I'm going to have countless bruises.

I looked up again and I saw the cute boy again, looking at me with concern. Hesitantly he skated up to me and said something to me which I didn’t fully nor clearly hear because my heart was racing fast, definitely not on an average person's speed.

Oh my god, he's talking to me. Reply you dimwit!

"Huh?" I replied with a dazed expression.

"I asked if you’re alright" he repeated to my impolite "huh" for the second time.

"Um..Ah?" I shuttered, my brain not functioning well with his presence

He gave me a subtle smile and held out his hand, gesturing me take it. He looks so adorable how his brown orbs were waiting in anticipation for me to take his hand, dimples exposing with a welcoming smile he gave while I returned a flushed and awkward smile. Button nose fading into a pinkish-red blush similar to rudolf's nose and the blond hair strands were tousled in different angles as some strands at the front was highlighted in pink that matched him and his pale skin . He looked good, really good, especially up close. His perfections were just flawless, a thin grey cardigan that displayed (but not too much) his curves, black skinnies that most definitely and obviously gave a full view of his y legs, yes y and yet the most cutest thing was the big, thick and white scarf that protected his lips from the cold atmosphere in the venue.

, I am checking out a guy.

"Um, are you going to take it?" He bit his lips, hands slowly retracting but I grabbed it never the less.

Here I was, sitting on the ice, legs stretched out with him on my left as I grabbed his hand with my right and no one on the ice that was gliding anti-clockwise mattered to me because he was here, holding my hand. A stranger (a cute one to say the least) that I barely know made me sick in my stomach, I was nervous and holding his hand wasn't getting any better.

"Hey, are you alright? Im trying to pull you up but you ain't budging." He puffed his cheeks, kneeled down closer to my face and slanted his head.

And I swear my breathe hitched, he was so close and I could faintly feel his warm breathe on my face. He smelt nice, an expensive cologne that was so faint to the point that couldnt cleary figure what brand it was. His hair smelt fresh, apple scented, it was obvious. He had two studs on his right ear and it looked good, only on him. No one could pull of his look as great as him, honest.

"Seriously, you're starting to creep me out" He cocked his eyebrows. His face with regret probably thinking that he shouldn't have offered a helping a hand to a stranger.

Or maybe, I dont know.

He tugged me one more time and this time for sure I stood up. "Thanks" I said, ninety percent daydreaming. 

"You're wel..come" He replied.

"Jonghyun. Kim Jonghyun, my name." I blurted then repeated it in my head and asked myself "What did I just say?"

"Kibum. Kim Kibum. Nice to meet you, Kim-ssi" He giggled at my bluntness.

"Just call me, Jonghyun." 

"So um, are you going to let go?" he asked, giving a smirk.

"Oh ahh sorry" I apologised with a lopsided grin and let go.

The tingly feeling left and I didn't feel so good. It felt like I was missing something and that I needed to grab his hand again. And so I did.

"I'm sorry but can you please take me out of this rink, I don't feel so good" I took a breath and looked at the ice, embarrassed that my face had certainly turned red.

He laughed and he laughed hard but he wasn't mocking at me, that's for sure. "Oh god, that's cute" he giggled between his laughs. 

"Cute? I'm not the definition of cute" I stated, quite obvious. I wouldn't mind being called hot or charming or good looking but cute was not the right decription for me but I couldn't really careless because it came from him.

"Sure you are, you're doing it now!" he laughed. "Come on" he pulled my arm because yes we were still holding hands. "I'll take you back, just becasue you're too cute"

"Hot chocolate? My treat." I suggested as we got out of the rink. I really wanted to look cool, like giving him a flirtatious grin and my manly side by pulling him to the cafeteria that was located in the corner of the arena but my current condition gave me no chance. So I stood outside the rink, one hand gripping on the sides of the icerink and another still clasping his hand, like a loser. God bless, I tried to hold my timid smile by biting my lips as I looked at our linked hands.

Just when he opened his mouth to answer a voice from behind stopped him. "Kibum!" the guy wearing the same uniform as Kibum exclaimed. Kibum turned to his left, smiling at his friend who was in the rink and replied with a "yeah?" 

"What are you doing? Who's this? A friend?" his questions buzzing in one after the other. "Um, someone I was helping out" Kibum answered, grinning as he looked back at me.

"Well lets go after you're done helping" his reply filled with impatience. "I'll come, you go first" Kibum reassured him with a smile.

He turned back to me and pouted "I gotta get going" he spoke, his thumb pointing back to the place where I assumed was his friends.

A dejected sigh excaped as I nodded an "alright" and a "thanks for you help." He turned around walking back to the opening gate of the rink, only to pause in front it then turn around and waddle back to my direction.

"They can wait" he smirked, grabbing my arm and leading us to the cafeteria. 

maybe coming here wasn't such a bad idea after all.