This mean's war

One Shot

"All right time to get y'all asses up. It's a New day!!" I hear Bang yell Down the Hall. I let out a groan as I rolled over. I Heard Zelo do the same thing. "Don't make me come in there to get y'all" Bang yelled once more. we Didn't move.

"Ash these Kids" Bang's foot steps where heard coming towards are door. "ASH SO NOISY LET THE KIDS SLEEP!! We did stay up late last night well into the morning!" Himchan Yelled  thank God for Umma. Bang let out a huff  as he opened the door to me and zelo's room. "I Know you two can here me, I will let you sleep until I Open the Shop up, Once the shop is open Y'all better be down there." Bang said We both grumbled in response. "Alright  then, glad we see eye to eye. Get enough sleep,cause we working hard at the shop today" Bang said as he left the room. Zelo groaned in response, He hated the day's when we actually had to work on the cars at the shop, but on the other hand I Loved it.But as of right know Sleeping sound more better while I still could.
======

I Woke up to Zelo running around the room "Yah Zelo what are you doing!?" I Looked at the clock 9:30 "we still have like 50 more seconds to go" I wined a bit as i watched form sleepy eye's as Zelo was Rushing around the room throwing close on, Thats when I realized something was wrong, Zelo never rushed like this to get to the shop this fast before, especially on a Hard work day. "What's wrong?!" I said fully awake Know. Sitting up in my bed "Hyung, Hit, Need to get to shop!" He said as he ran out the door and down the stairs heading to the Shop,Which is actually located underneath the Apartment.

I was in shocked for a moment but then snapped out of my daze as i threw the covers off of me and pulled of my over-sized T-shirt and pulled on some Black Skinniness . a black Wife-Beater, and shoes. "O god please let it not be Bang" I Shot down the stairs to the Shop. As I ran threw the door i saw the gang all except YoungJae.

As i got closer i saw them surrounding someone, my heart started to beat fast. "O God,What Happen!?" I  asked, I was happy that it wasn't Bang but my heart felt liked it braked when i saw JoungUp laying down Unconscious. I dropped down to my knees to be on the same level JoungUp was at and Brushed his hair out of his face.
"JoungUppie" I said softly,

"Those Bastards who do they think they are!!Coming over to my turf," Bang Yelled Zelo jumped a bit Himchan got up and tried to talk him out of his rage. "I Understand how made and upset you are right know yongguk, We all are but you need to just calm Down, you can't think straight when your in a rage like this." Himchan said Bang Looked at him for a second then took a seat, by that time JoungUp had conscious and to what i could see was fully functioning well. "Are you sure your fine?" I asked as I placed my hand on his forehead to check his bandage which had started to form a blood stain on it. He took my hands in his  "Mirage, Don't worry so much, But thanks for worrying" He said with a smile. I felt my cheeks Heat up as I pulled away.

"Hyung you dropped this" Zelo said as he handed Bang a USB Port...What The ? "Has anyone seen YoungJae?" DaeHyun asked as he looked around, That's actually a good question, But just as soon as he asked that Bang had already Plugged the USB into the Laptop. It took a while but then the screen came to life, with a Bloody and beaten YoungJae.

I couldn't believe my Eye's, I don't think any of us could. The other gang was laughing as they hit YoungJae twice which made me wince, and close my eye's. Then they put something around his neck.My Eye's went big.

$10,000,000

You've got to be ing me.

"WHAT THE !! WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE!!!" I couldn't contain my anger any longer as i shot up from my seat.First they come to the garage and hit JoungUp with a baseball bat,Right in front of are Leader, and Know they have Stolen Are precious  YoungJae
MY Precious YoungJae!!HimChan looked at me as if to tell me to calm down, that ,How can I Be calm at a time like this.

Bang was so shocked and Pissed he couldn't do are saying anything as he slammed the lap top shut.

We all stayed quit as we looked at are  leader. But when he looked at me and said those Seven little words, a sinister smirk appeared on my face.

"Ready to get  Your Hands Dirty,  Mirage."

O yes as I will ever be.