How Could I?

One Shot

(At The Railway Station.)

'This is the money that you wanted!' shouted Yongguk as he throws the Black bag of money that the kidnappers wanted as return for Youngjae.

The leader of the gang of kidnappers walks closer to the bag and open the bag to see if the moneys are inside of the bag.

'Wow~~~This is good..You fulfil what we wanted..Ah~~~ you can get your little beloved friend Youngjae back..We don't want him anymore..Useless..' said the leader of the gang and pushed Youngjae to Yongguk. Youngjae was really bad injured. Blood was anywhere at his body.

When Yongguk hugs Youngjae......

Suddenly, a lot of police came out everywhere at the railway station and pointing their guns to Yongguk and the gangs.

All of them were suprised and raised their hands.

When the police came, Youngjae just smiled and showed his silver badge that he was a cop.

Yongguk gives him a sharp glare and said ' How could you.....Youngjae..After all this years, you've been with us..as bestfriends.'

Youngjae smiled and 'Na~~~~ That's not my problem..All the five of you were bad guys and gangsters. I have to arrest all of you..Goodbye~~~ See you at jails,' simple words came out from Youngjae's mouth and he started to walk away from them.

Just then, Daehyun fastly pick up the gun near his feet and ' YOO YOUNGJAE!!!!! THE BEST BESTFRIEND BUT ALSO THE BEST BETRAYER!!! LET'S DIE TOGETHER!!!' 'Bang!' Daehyun shoots Youngjae and himself.

Now, both of them laid down at the floor. Blood continuosly flows out from their mouth. 

All of the police did not get to in time to save their chief, Youngjae.

Yongguk, Himchan, Jongup, and Zelo were very shocked for what Daehyun had done.

'NO!!!!!' screamed Yongguk.

Without everyone noticed, 'BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!' Youngjae shooted all the four that are left. The others fell down dying while Yongguk still can smile to Youngjae as a sign they are still bestfriends eventhough he betrayed them.

Then, Yongguk fell down to the floor and died. ' How could I?' said Youngjae and his eyes are close too.

The 6 bestfriends died together although betrayal happened to the other five.

 

 

 

 

OMG~~~~ I just made this..

Sorry for English Mistakes.