The Breakfast Couple [Baekyeol]

The Breakfast Couple

 

The Breakfast Couple [Baekyeol]

Chanyeol sighed as he looked across the breakfast diner at the cute little waiter named Baekhyun.

“Ya. Whatcha lookin’ at?” his best friend Jongin said.

“Huh? Oh…nothing…Now go away Jongin,” snapped a flustered Chanyeol.

“Haha. You’re probably looking at Baekhyun again aren’t you?” snickered Jongin.

Chanyeol blushed and began eating his fluffy scrambled eggs.

“Here is your bacon!~” Baekhyun smiled. “Crispy, greasy, bacon.”

“But we didn’t order any bacon,” said a confused Jongin.

Chanyeol was too scared to even look at Baekhyun. He just looked down at his plate of eggs and kept eating.

“I know. This is on the house. You guys come here so much that I decided to give you some free bacon. Bacon goes very well with eggs y’know,” said a cheery Baekhyun.

“Thank you,” Jongin said, “Ya. Park Chanyeol, say thank you.”

“Th-Thank you,” stuttered a blushing Chanyeol.

“You’re welcome~,” chirped Baekhyun.

———————————————————————————————————————-

THE NEXT DAY~ ^^

Jongin and Chanyeol walked together to go to the breakfast diner again.

“We come here everyday because you just want to see Baekhyun,” Jongin teased.

Chanyeol just blushed and didn’t say anything. He just looked down at his shoes.

When Chanyeol and Jongin arrived at the breakfast diner, Baekhyun greeted them and escorted them to their table. They ordered their usuals. Chanyeol always orders fluffy scrambled eggs and Jongin always ordered donuts. (hehe D.O.nuts) Baekhyun came back with their orders and of course, with a side or greasy bacon. 

“Why don’t you talk to Baekhyun,” Jongin asked Chanyeol. 

“I-I can’t…I’m too shy…” Chanyeol uttered.

“If you don’t talk to him, I will.” Jongin stood up and went to the counter where Baekhyun was. 

“Hey,” Jongin said, “My friend Chanyeol has a huge crush on you. Just look at him. He’s always fidgety and his eyes twitch whenever he’s around you.”

Baekhyun smiled. He whispered to Jongin, “I noticed. I like him too. That’s why I give you guys free bacon! I’ve been waiting for him to make a move.”

Jongin laughed, “Don’t worry. He likes you a lot. I’ll tell him.”

Jongin went back to the table with Chanyeol. 

“What did you and Baekhyun talk about?” asked a very curious Chanyeol.

“Hey pabo. He said he likes you. Ask him out,” replied Jongin.

“What? Are you serious?” Chanyeol squealed. He was jittery and his face was as red as a tomato. Chanyeol looked really happy. 

Jongin was laughing because he saw that his friend was extremely happy. “Baekhyun’s coming over here. Talk to him.”

“H-Hi Baekhyun,” stuttered Chanyeol. 

“Hi Chanyeol!~” sang a happy Baekhyun.

“So…I was wondering…would you like to go on…a da….dat…”

“Date,” Baekhyun finished. “Of course. I would love to.”

“Okay. So I’ll pick you up tomorrow,” said Chanyeol. 

Chanyeol did a little victory dance as he and Jongin exited the breakfast diner.

“You’re really happy aren’t you?” Jongin smirked.

“OF COURSE I AM. BAEKKIE SAID YES. HE SAID YES!!!” boomed an extremely happy Chanyeol.

“Hahaha. I hope you guys have fun on your little date,” said Jongin. 

———————————————————————————————————————-

THE DATE~ <3

Chanyeol went to Baekhyun’s house to pick him up.

“Hi~” Baekhyun said.

“Hi Baekhyun,” Chanyeol replied.

“So are you ready to go to Lotte World?” asked an excited Baekhyun.

“Yeah. Lets go~” Chanyeol smiled at Baekhyun, his new boyfriend. (kekekeke)

They took the subway to Lotte World. It was a 2 hour trip. Chanyeol fell asleep on Baekhyun’s shoulder.

“How cute,” Baekhyun thought. Sleepyeol looked so sweet and innocent. He looked just like a puppy who needs love and attention. Baekhyun was going to give Chanyeol all the love and attention he needs. Baekhyun smiled as he pet Chanyeol’s soft hair. 

When they finally arrived at Lotte World, Chanyeol was running around everywhere.     Chanyeol wanted to go on all the rides. And so they did. Baekhyun had to admit, he had fun too. The couple even got matching keychains. <3 Baekhyun’s keychain was a piece of bacon, and Chanyeol’s keychain was an egg. And they’re adventure at Lotte World came to an end. 

“Hyung,” Chanyeol croaked, “I think I really like you. In fact, I love you.” 

“I love you too Chanyeol,” Baekhyun replied. He smiled and kissed Chanyeol. It was their first kiss. (kyaaa~<3) 

Chanyeol was so surprised. He couldn’t stop touching his lips. “Byun Baekhyun just kissed me. Byun Baekhyun. Kissed me. Is this real life?” Chanyeol thought to himself. 

Baekhyun just laughed. “Are you really that surprised? Well. Now we’re an official couple.” 

And the Breakfast couple lived happily ever after. <3