Final

Only Look At Me

 

 

 

 

~☆☆☆☆☆~

 

A very irritated Luhan sat alone in a café shop, slurping his lemon milkshake.

Why was he irritated?

Because a certain idiot named Oh Sehun, cancelled his plans with Luhan to go with a moron that goes with the name Kim Jongin. (Though he prefers to be called Kai instead.)

Was he mad?

Nope, not at all. He just wanted Kai to drown in a sea full of hungry, hungry sharks. So that they devour him.

Was he sad?

No, he was just green with-

Jealousy.

He didn’t understand why Sehun seemed to prefer Jongin instead of him.

At first he was alright, and thought that it was ‘brotherly love’ and brushed it off. Though lately it has gotten a little itchy.

Whenever Luhan would want to go somewhere with Sehun, he would reply with “I have plans with Jongin.” He would just want to punch Sehun in the face but he can’t because he can’t hurt him.

He is in love Sehun.

The younger stole his heat with the first look. Love at first sight or as his friend, Baekhyun calls it.

He looked at his phone’s screen, and checked the time. Suddenly his screen flickered. It was a new message from Sehun.

“Where are you now, hyung?”

“I am the café shop.” He replied

“Okay see you in 3.”

“What?”

He paid his bill, and left the café shop. After he left the shop, he bumped into someone and the next thing he knew he was on the ground.

“I am so sorry.” Muttered the person as he offered his hand.

Luhan took his hand and stood up. “It’s okay.”

The person smiled. He had a pretty smile, Luhan thought.

Oh he has dimples too.

 

 

“I am Yixing, call me Lay.”

“I-I am Luhan.”

“Luhan.” He smiled.

“Nice name, Luhan.”

Luhan felt his cheeks warm. Suddenly, Lay lifted his hand and used his thumb to brush off something on Luhan’s cheeks.

“You had something on your cheek.” His smile never leaving his face.

Luhan was staring at him unconsciously, he didn’t notice the male who was standing and watching the whole time.

“Hey wanna grab some cake?” Lay offered.

 

“Oh hi Luhannie-hyung.” A voice called from behind Luhan.

Luhan immediately snapped his head back-wards.

“Oh hi Sehunnie.” He did a small wave with his hand.

“Want to go somewhere? I am free now.” Sehun smiled.

I am free now?

These words echoed in Luhan’s mind. Did Sehun actually say that? He boiled with anger, though he didn’t show it. Did Sehun think of him as some kind of replacement for Kim (god someone kill him) Jongin?

“No actually Sehunnie, I was about to go with Lay to get some cake! You can go with Jongin if you want to.”

Luhan replied, smiling.

Sehun was shocked.

“but-but.”

“I am sorry Sehunnie but I am not free.” He said emphasizing the last sentence.

He left Sehun standing there, shocked with Lay.

Sehun knew he was in deep .

 

~☆~

 

 

“He said that to me Jongin.” He whined as he rolled on his bed.

“It’s your fault for treating him like that in the beginning.”

“but.”

“No buts Sehun.”

He sighed and got up to get himself a drink from the fridge.

Jongin is right, thought Sehun.

He’s been giving Luhan the cold shoulder these days.

But he honestly couldn’t help it.

Whenever he and Luhan would be alone, he would stutter and blush madly. He would forget himself sometimes and watch his every move carefully then, Luhan would give weird looks.

He honestly couldn’t help but fall in love with him the first time he laid eyes on him.

Everything he did seemed perfect.

From his grades to how he breathes.

Everything.

The little deer invaded his thoughts every day and night.

His friend, Jongin, advised him to confess and claim-him-his-already. He had warned him that if he waited any longer, someone might snatch his deer away.

Now Sehun didn’t want that right?

His train of thoughts was interrupted when he heard a weird sound coming from Jongin’s mouth.

“Sehun Sehun come here and see this!!!” He yelled at the top of his lungs.

Sehun went closer and took a glance.

It was something that Luhan posted on his twitter account.

 

“Having a fun night with Lay!”

-Attached photo-

 

Sehun’s blood boiled, his anger rose.

Luhan and Lay were in the picture, Lay’s right hand slung on Luhan’s shoulder while his left arm did a peace sign. Their cheeks were so

So

So damn close they almost touched as it appeared.

Perhaps they maybe did.

“Sehun I warned you before. Someone will snatch him before you even have the chance to confess.” He said, in a pity tone.

“What about your Kyungsoo?” Sehun shot back.

“Oh Kyungsoo.. Let’s just say he is under my spell, Sehun.” He smirked.

Sehun just pulled his tongue at him and hopped on his bed.

 

 

~☆~

 

Luhan has just reached home. He was in a really good mood.

Lay was a funny person, he was very nice.

But he loves Sehun, he reminded himself.

But Sehun thinks of him as some kind of replacement, he reminded himself again.

He threw himself on his bed and groaned.

Things with Sehun aren’t so good anymore.

 

Luhan and Lay soon became best friends. The situation was now the opposite.

Whenever Sehun wanted to go out with Luhan, the deer would reply with “Oh sorry I am going out with Lay today.”

That actually rhymed

Sehun groaned so loudly, that Jongin through a pillow at his direction.

The little green monster was eating him alive.

his blood.

Torturing his poor little heart.

Killing his-

 

We get it, Sehun, you are jealous.

 

He needed to find a way to make Luhan forgive him. To return to how things where like before.  How could he do that now that he is a bit late? He wasn’t even sure if Luhan loved him back…

What am I supposed to do? He asked himself.

He needed something.

 

“Hey Sehun! There is a firework festival in town tomorrow. Wanna go?”

Something like that.

 

“Yeah! We should invite Lay-hyung and Lu-hyung.” He smiled cheerfully.

Jongin blinked once.

Twice.

“What are you planning Oh Sehun…”

“Nothing really I just think it’s time to

Claim-his-mine.” He smirked.

 

~☆~

 

“Okay you know the plan right?”

“Yup.”

“Good. Operation make-him-mine start.”

Sehun and Jongin walked out of the apartment.

They were going with Lay and Luhan that day. Sehun had asked Luhan if he would like to come, and surprisingly Luhan accepted.

They were on their way to the festival. After several minutes of searching, Sehun found Lay and Luhan walking around.

“Hello Lay-hyung, Luhannie.”

“Oh hey Sehun.”

“Sehun hi.” Luhan smiled.

 

The four walked around. Lay and Jongin seemed to have become friends and, well, Sehun and Luhan were really quiet. They stopped by to get some ice cream, because Sehun wanted some.

Lay, Jongin, and Sehun got Chocolate while Luhan got vanilla.

 

Let’s see if he turns pink.

 

After playing some games, and losing most of them, the four of them stood somewhere waiting for the fireworks.

It’s time.

 

Sehun slowly lifted his left hand and cupped Luhan’s face with it. Then slowly brushed near Luhan’s cheeks.

“Se-Sehun what are you doing?”

“Oh nothing, there was some ice cream there.”

“Oh thank you then.”

“You are welcome.”

Luhan looked forward again. Sehun took a glance at his face.

 

He was pink.

No he was red.

So red.

 

A scarlet tint was obvious on Luhan’s cheeks. He was clenching his fists softly and they trembled.

He was flustered.

 

Sehun took a step back, then pinched Jongin.

That was the sign.

“Hey Lay-hyung let’s go get some lemonade okay?”

“Oh okay sure but let’s hurry.”

“Sure.”

Clear.

Jongin and Lay went to buy Lemonade, and it was only Sehun and Luhan who were left. Luhan looked left and right as if in search of something.

“Where’s Lay?” He said, avoiding eye-contact.

“He and Jongin went to get Lemonade.” Sehun replied.

He muttered a small, “oh.”

It was time.

 

 

“Sehun?”

Sehun grabbed Luhan’s arm and ran away. Luhan didn’t resist, he was just being pulled along. They ran and ran, then their pace started to slow. They were at somewhere far.

Really far from the festival.

“Se-hun.” He managed to say while panting.

Luhan immediately recognized this place.

It was their place.

It was somewhat far, it was deep into the park. It was on top of a plat formed area. The festival was seen from it.

It was where he met Sehun for the first time.

He remembered when he was singing on this same spot he was standing now. Sehun just stood there and listened to him sing.

 

 

“Luhan I need to tell you this,”

Sehun looked at him.

“but before that, would you like to dance?”

Luhan started to laugh.

“wh-what?” He managed to say in between his laughs.

“I’m serious.” He looked serious.

He sounded serious.

Sehun stepped towards him, and before Luhan could utter a word he s his arm around his waist and held his right hand. He pulled him close.

Sehun felt the faint lemon scent on Luhan. His heart was beating rapidly. He wasn’t afraid anymore, it was either now or never.

They started to sway and move around.

“You remember when we met here the first time?”

“Ye-yes.”

“That was when I first fell in love with you.”

 

 

Luhan felt an arrow hit him.

Was he dreaming?

 

“I was in love with you ever since, with everything about you.

Your voice.

How you call me Sehunnie

How you childishly eat ice cream.

How you seem to make the others around you smile.

How you make me go crazy about you every day.

I love you, Luhan, and I want to know if you feel the same way.”

 

“I- don’t know what to say.”

“You don’t feel the same way.” Sehun stopped dancing.

He took his arm and held it, and looked down.

He was too-

 

“No.” Luhan began, and Sehun looked up again.

“Sehun you idiot I love you.

It’s just that whenever I want to be with you, you make excuses.

I admit I was jealous.

I wanted to scream at your face with the loudest voice

I love you, but I have only one wish.

I know I am childish, but I can’t help feeling jealous.

Only Look At Me.”

 

 

Just as soon as Sehun opened his mouth to speak, fireworks lit up the night sky. Colors of pink and yellow showed up then slowly faded before reappearing.

It was beautiful.

Sehun cupped Luhan’s face, and wiped his tear.

Then slowly, and gently put his lips on Luhan.

Luhan pulled him closer, and deepened the kiss.

 

 

The green monster in Sehun faded away.

Far away.

 

"You too, only look at me." He smiled before leaning in for an other kiss.♥

 

Author's note~

Hunhan one shot~

I feel like it is a bit different than what i usualy write.

Anyways please leave a comment and let me know what you think! ♥

Alice off~☆