The silent break up

|~| Fake Girlfriend |~|

How do you feel if your girlfriend is so cool to you?

Jungshin's POV

After I finished my work, I came home tiredly. It was really stress and my feelining not really good too. It's already 3 months that Jiyeon left me without telling anything. In that day, I always waited her at her school everyday as usual, but I didn't see her and I tried to call her , but no answer. 3 days later after that, I found her sister's number. She told me that Jiyeon went to U.S for 3 months because of her studying... How could that girl go without telling me? Even if she got the scholarship... I am her boyfriend... It's already 2 years of our relationship. She is a really cold girl that everyone used to ask me" Why do you love her? She is so cold as stone " I just smiled to them and I said because she is unique to me... But in those years, at first I was really happy to be with her coldness, but later I felt so stress because of her cold and childish to me too, but I just tried to calm my self... I am a playful man though, I don't really like the girl with too much childish. But for Jiyeon, I kept my feeling because I hope one day, she would change... She is a little stubborn... As the first time, I flirted to her, I was stubborn to chase her even she tried to ignore me . finally, I won her heart by my playful and imitation. Everything now are changed... I don't know why suddenly I felt really bored with her... And when I talked to her, I really can be in heart attack because of her action... In fact, she is also sweet sometime , but just she is so shy to say... Since she lied and left me many times, I feeless about her now... Even 2 years relationship , it's the long one for me, but if one person have less love, the relationship will be broken too... After she come back from U.S, I will ask her for a break up... Not meant I don't love her, but I feel hurt so much that I tried to act not myself with her... I felt like I am a slave to her since the first start, I always follow her and do what she wanted...

I take out my key and about to unlock the door, but it wasn't locked... I wondered if I forgot to lock the door? I saw a couple of pink shoes at the shoes shelf...

" Jungshin... :) " the blonde hair girl smiled to me then she hugged me. Yeah, I also gave Jiyeon one of my house key too.

" I miss you, bunny " she always called me bunny as I always call her kitty too... But I feel nothing when I met her this time... Why?

" I miss you too, Jiyeon... When did you cone back?" I tried to say in simple way.

" Yesterday... And I am sorry for not letting you know"

" I'm tired..." I said exhausted and closed my eyes upon sitting on sofa...

" so just rest "

" you don't have anything want to tell me?"

" no "

" I have something to tell you..." I really wanna say now, but it is kinda bad for her...

" Just tell"

" Can we break up?" I tried to say these... But I don't know why when I say this my heart so down ached too...

"...." Jiyeon is looking at me silently... Her face seemed no feeling...

" I'm sorry... I can't calm anymore... Can we be friend as before?"

" ok... I hope you can find other girl who is better than me... Of cause we can be :D " she smiled... But the smile was so bitten .., I'm sorry Jiyeon...

" I hope you will find one who is better than me.."

" I will if you have a new girlfriend ..."

3rd Person's POV

After Jiyeon left Jungshin's house, she was crying hardly in her room at her house. She didn't want to show Jungshin her weakness. She knew she was too cold and did a lot of bad things to him... That why she couldn't keep him... But her love for Jungshin in 2 years ago is meant a lot to her. She can't stop loving him...