Let's Gooo

It's All In the Past!

Nana and Jiyeon were sitting in their rooms. Took them about, let's see, 1 year and 5 months to forget about everything that happened that year. Well let's just say the Chanyeol thing,Nana getting hospitalized,, and all that jazz didn't happen. 

Anyways, as I was saying. Nana and Jiyeon were in their rooms when suddenly the phone rang. Both of them ran to get it. Nana being taller grabbed the phone first.

"HA IN YOUR FA-" she was cut off when Jiyeon took the phone from her hands and answered. "Hello? Ohhhhh Sehunnie how are you?" Jiyeon said while sticking her tounge out at her bestfriend. Nana tried to get the phone back but failed.

"Really?! Tomorrow? All three of us? Okay! Byeee." Jiyeon hung up the phone and started to squeal and jump around. Nana grabbed a hold of her, "What did he say? Where are we going?" there was silence then Jiyeon spoke "JEJU ISLAND BABYYYYY!" Now the both of them started to jump around. They went to their rooms and started to pack for their trip.

*      *      *

Jiyeon was wearing a black jacket with jeans and Nana was wearing a black jacket aswell with an leopard scarf. They went through all the security,and are now waiting for there boyfriends/flight. Then there they are. Out shining them all. Kai walked in all cool, and Sehun walking in with a cute smile. They took a seat next to their girlfriends.

"Can I have the window seat?" Jiyeon looked over to Kai "No,it's mine" Jiyeon pouted and looked at her phone. Kai looked at her and smiled, "Of course you can babe." Jiyeon smiled and pecked him on the cheek.

Sehun looked over at Nana and poked her bun. Nana glared at him but he couldn't see it because pf her sunglasses. Sehun leaned in and kissed her, not a peck but a passionate kiss. Kai and Jiyeon looked at the two kissing.

Kai leaned in and whispered in Jiyeon's ear, "And they say we need a room." Jiyeon giggled. The airport lady finally said the words they have all been waiting for. "Please board the plane for Jeju Island. Please board the plane for Jeju Island." They all stood up and walked to their plane. 

It wasn't really crowded which surprised Nana and Jiyeon. You would think tht a lot of people would want to go to such a beautiful place. They went to their seats and waited for their arrival in Jeju Island. 

*       *       *

The plane landed,everyone got their luggage from the cubby and went out the plane exit. Kai had to go out first because he had to get the car. Jiyeon,Nana,and Sehun breathed in the beautiful fresh air. Somehing finally hit Nana.

"Um,where are we staying?" She looked at Sehun who had a smirk on his face. "That's going to be a surprise babe." Nana and Jiyeon looked at each other, when Jiyeon was about to say something Kai pulled in with a black car. Jiyeon couldn't belive how good looking he looked just getting out of a car. 

"You ready for Vacation ladys?!" Kai said with a grin. "YEAH!!" the girls said jumping. "LET'S GOOO~"

--------------

Sooo how do you like it so far? 

I want this to be a comedy lol

Comment what you think~