Arival

That One Thing

◇Ren's PoV◇

 

"Where did you disappear to?!" Baekho badgers me the moment I answered my phone.

 

I sighed and just shimmied myself through the crowded path, avoiding physical contact with the people around me. I hated crowds so much. With all their pushing and shouting, it was no wonder why I wanted to stay home.

 

"I told you that I had to go and pick up my dad," I simply said, almost tripping over a luggage.

 

The path gradually cleared and I was able to to get to the destination they were arriving at. I glanced at my watch as I noticed I was 10 minutes early. Still on the other line, Baekho was definitely questioning me why and he wouldn't accept the answer I am giving him.

 

"Bye." I hung up on him and turned off my phone, placing it in my back pocket. I wasn't in the mood to argue or hear people nag.

 

I leaned against the metal railing as I wait for my father and sister to arrive.

 

I was merely nervous.

 

It's been over a decade meeting face to face with my younger sister, Xia. 13 years to be exact. But I have kept in touch with her and father through writing letters and email.

 

I closed my eyes, smiling to myself remembering the memories I had with her before she left to America. Even if it's a bit blurry I feel like it was just yesterday.

 

Why did she had to go? Why couldn't they stay here? We all would've been a big happy family. I sighed, only wishing that it had happened and things would be different around here.

 

Oblivious to my surroundings I slightly jumped when someone was squatting down while looking up at me. She had sunglasses on so it was really hard for me to figure out who she was.

 

"If you don't mind me asking..." I cleared my throat, rubbing my head. "Who are you?"

 

She stood up, stared are me for a couple of seconds and called. "Appa! I told you! He does not recognise who I am!" She yelled as loud as the whole area could hear.

 

Appa?

 

It took just a millisecond to finally figure out who she was. "Xia?" I asked as I placed a hand over her shoulder making her face me. A smile grew on her face and hugged me, which took me by surprised.

 

"Took you long enough Minki oppa."

 

"Yah you two help me with the bags!" Father scold us as he was dragging luggages towards where we were standing.

 

"Nae." I grabbed most of the bags as Xia stood there acting all cute to get out of carrying her bags. I sighed. Girls.


 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~


 

I parked the car in front of the house and got out opening the trunk. Xia, on the other hand, ran towards mother as soon as she left the car. Father also ditched me leaving me to do all the work.

 

"What the hell did they pack in here? Rocks?" I whined as I carried duffle bags as a heavy box into the house. I placed everything in the corner near the enterance, then went back out to the car to grab the last bag. On my way towards the car I took out my phone turning it on before placing it back into my pocket to let it start up.

 

Grabbing the bag I closed the trunk door and as my phone began to ring. I rushed inside dropping the bag off with the other pile and answered the phone.

 

"Hel—" I didn't get a chance to finish. Instead I got Baekho screaming through the phone, making my left ear temporarily deaf.

 

"Dude calm your ." I heard Aron say on the other end trying his best to calm Baekho. Aron the took the phone away from him and started to speak. "Hey pretty boy hurry up. Before Baekie here kills someone."

 

"Hmm. Yea okay. I'm on my way now." I ended the call and went to the kitchen telling mom and dad that I'll be heading over to Baekho's house and that I will be home before 11.

 

I planned on bringing Xia with me that way I am able to go home early without someone on having an odd fit *cough* Baekho. I honestly did not like going to parties. Especially ones like Baekho's, since he is rich, everyone from campus was invited, as well as EXO members. There is going to be a huge crowd of people I don’t even know. Did I mention i hated crowds?

 

"Xia. Do you..." I slowly trailed away from my words as I saw her sound asleep on the couch. So much for that plan, I sighed and left the house and entered my car. On the way to the party I go. -.-


 


xamiichii

Annyeong! xamiichii here with another story! I came up with this idea while watching one of my favorite TV Shows "Switch at Birth"

But there is no switching at birth here, and hopefully in the upcoming chapters it will show you what I mean.

I hope you all enejoy this chapter. ^_^

Annyeong~

MindlessStar

Konnichiwa Minna~ I just want to say this I am new here and I hope you like this story like I do!

I will be uploading Xia's and Sehun's /&EXO/ POV.

While xamiichii-unni upload's Ren's and NU'EST POV.

Anyways please look foreward on this fanfic.

Ja Matane~