» 001 «

My Stalker

 I sighed in anticipation as she opened her locker, the note I wrote for her drifting to the floor as she did. Unconsciously  my lips as she bent over to pick it up, slipping it in her notebook as she made her way to her first class. Looking around to see if anyone would notice me, I quickly followed her to make sure no one approaches her.  

 You're probably wondering who I am, right? I'm Taeyeon, Tiffany's girlfriend. Well, I was. But I still consider myself to be her girlfriend. I still love her and she still loves me, I know she does. Well, lets get back to the story shall we?

 I walked up to the guy who just passed Tiffany a piece of paper as she walked by him. As I approached him, I kicked him in the shin and started screaming at him. "Why did you cheat on me!? You said you loved me! You promised!" I said while fake tears rolled down my cheeks.  

 Pulling the shocked guy by the front of his shirt, I maniacally whispered in his ear. "Interact with Tiffany again and I will make your life a living hell."  

 Putting back on a hurt look, I slapped his face so hard it echoed in the silent halls. As everyone watched us, I ran away to the girls bathroom and crashed into a stall. While smirking I counted down from three.  
 

3. 2. 1.

 On cue, I heard a guy screaming. Of course. I looked down at the floor waiting a couple minutes before walking out the bathroom, keeping a calm face on. Ignoring the stares I got from the other students, I made my way to my first class of the morning, which was Tiffany's too. I had to beg the principal for the same classes as Tiffany, but it was all worth it.  

 Walking into the classroom, I naturally pulled all the attention to me as I was late. Walking up to the teacher, I put back on the hurt look, forcefully making my eyes pool with tears. As the teacher looked up from his desk, he sighed and waved a hand before going back to his paperwork. Skipping to my desk, I sat down in my seat. Looking over at my desk partner, I waved a hand at her and smiled cheerfully.  

"Hi Tiffany."

「so just a short chapter chapter before everything really begins :O

yeah, i made taeng a stalker. you mad? be mad~

hohoho be ready for the drama, guys :D」