Where it all started

Someday I'll shine~

Sometimes I imagine myself attending an audition for some Entertainment company...and getting picked up as a trainee...

Though it doesn't necessarily happen right off the bat...

But, every audition I went to...there was this boy...

He was at the first one, and he was auditioning for dance...he was amazing...I saw him practicing in the halls, I thought for sure he'd get picked...so much that I mindlessly yelled "Wow, you're great! They'd be crazy not to pick you!!" out to him while I was watching him...then I realized what I did and quickly ran into the waiting room, my face flustered with embarrassment.

After that I didn't think I'd be seeing him again except for on the tv....and then I saw him at the third audition...I was sitting in the waiting room reading one of my "how to speak korean" books, in a poor attempt to brush up on my vocabulary while I was waiting...when he walked in the room. I glanced up and upon seeing who it was I immediately looked back to my book. He must have recognized me, because moments later a shadow loomed over my book...I looked up, only to meet the dark brown eyes which had been filled with such passion during that previous audition...but this time they were different. They didn't show that same fire, though I could sense there was a bit of a spark...perhaps he was just in a good mood.

"You took off so fast last time, we didn't get to introduce ourselves..." He grabbed my hand to shake it. "I'm Seunghae" he continued with a smirk.

"Ah~? Seunghae? That's a nice name," I smiled and gave him my name in return, "...It's nice to 'officially' meet you~" I giggled which made him smile.

The more we chatted, the less awkward the atmosphere became...and soon we were talking as if we had been friends forever.

"I still can't believe they didn't pick you for that last audition! You're an amazing dancer..."

"Well, you may have seen me practice...but honestly, once I got in there I just froze. I didn't know what to do...I messed up alot..." he looked at the floor. I was surprised, in the hallway he looked like he really had it down, I guess stage fright can happen to anyone.

"Maybe this time will be better" I said as I pat his shoulder, as my pitiful attempt to cheer him up. I wanted him to smile again...

He shrugged his shoulders, still staring at the floor. I frowned, then I got an idea. I closed my book, stood up, and grabbed his hand, attempting to pull him from his chair. He was apparently much stronger than I because he didn't budge. Even pulling with all my might, I could barely move him...though he, on the other hand, became tired of my futile attempts and with one swift jerk of his arm, pulled me onto his lap. I looked at him, his face inches from mine, his cheeks were red, and I assumed mine were too. I jumped up and ran out of the waiting room. I ran down the hall looking for the nearest bathroom, and I quickened my pace when I heard footsteps behind me, no doubt he was following me. I was about to run into the bathroom when a hand grabbed my wrist and spun me around...It was a woman. She stared at me for a moment, then glanced down at my number.

"Number 163? That's you yes?" I nodded, "You're in the next group, please follow me..." I obediently followed her to the audition room to join my group.

I glanced at everyone in my group...but 'he' wasn't there...I frowned. *I shouldn't have ran away from him like that...he was just playing...what if I don't get to see him again?* my thoughts were shattered when I glanced at the door, and there he was staring at me through the window. He smiled and waved, and gave me a fist pump as he started to say something, though the only word I could really make out was 'hwaiting'. It was enough to make me smile.