Himchan?

Crash

“suho hyung wake up, have you heard this article?” The tanned man talked to the man who is still lying on floor. The man who called Suho opened his eyes slowly. He has just finished all of his practices for today and he wanted to take a nap  for a while but thanks to boy beside him, his eyes are wide opened now. Joonmyun yawned and tried to sit, leaning on the wall before giving a death glare at a boy.

“Aish kai, what’s the important article that you brought to me till you need disturb my peaceful nap ?” He asked while closing his eyes again. Jongin was staring at his hyung lazily and he shoved the magazine to older face.

“Yah Kim JongIn!” Suho opened his eyes, giving another glare to the younger. Jongin mouthed ‘yah palli, read it’ to his hyung. Suho rolled his eyes lazily, before started to reading everything in that magazine.

“What? Do you like Running man huh?” suho asked as he read article about Monday couple in magazine. Jongin stared at his hyung confused. He was palming his face when he saw the article that his hyung read. “Hyung, next page next page”.

“ BAP or Best Absolute Perfect is six awesome aliens from mato planet were planing to conquering the world with his absolutely perfect musics. The six aliens are Leader Bang yongguk, Daehyun, Youngjae, Jongup, Zelo and Himchan.........”

he stopped after he read ‘himchan’ word in that article, his head turned at Kai to giving him questioned look. “I believe, it’s not my himchan, kai.” He was giving him disapproved to kai when suddenly the younger said “look at the picture hyung” Kai sighed as his eyes were staring at pic bottom the article.

Suho is staring at the picture that showed six blondes men wearing black outfit. No, Suho wasn’t staring at the picture he only stared at one man in that picture. A man who looks really beautiful and pretty. The man is his himchan. Well, was is too exaggerating to say that guy is his, but he can’t help he was and he is adoring that man so much. It’s not about his face, suho didn’t adore him because his face, but suho admitted that he attracted to that angel face at first. Suho adore that guy so much because he is the only one who can understand him in that trainee period, he can say anything to himchan, he can do anything with himchan.He feels free when he is with himchan. Not only that,himchan is the only one who can make his heart flustered. He loves when himchan flirted with him, , made fun with him. He loves himchan’s cook, he loves himchan personality, he loves himchan eyes. He loves all things that himchan has. Yeah, Suho loves himchan.

“It was Kim Himchan hyung, your himchan who went out from this jail three years ago.” Said Kai in annoyed tone. Suho glared at kai, giving him smack at his head.

“ack! It’s hurt hyung” yelled Kai loudly, indeed the rest people here are directly looking at them.

 “Yah”

“at least, we are debuting at same year, you can get him back if you want hyung” said Kai with wide smile, teasing his hyung slightly. He looked down, to look at that picture again. “himchan ya, would  you remember me ?” whispered suho slowly. Kai looked at his hyung sadly, he patted his hyung soulder.

“Hey, what’s with you two ?” suddenly the tall man approach the two men who made loud noise before. Kai and Suho tilted his head to see the man who is talking to them now.

“ah kris hyung, it’s nothing”

“Ah ok, can i sit here?” asked Kris to them. Both of them nodded while smiling. “Ah what’s it? BAP?” Kris read the article title then he pulled the magazine from Suho.

“Yes hyung, our rookie friend” said suho lazily. He closed his eyes to imagine himchan face more and more. He sure, after back at home he will date with his computer to find anything about himchan and collecting his picture.

“Ah BAP” Kris whispered. “Ah did you know anything about them hyung?” Suho heard Kai and Kris started the conversation. But he doesn’t care  he needs to think how to get closer at himchan again, well the better is how to get him again.

“Their leader is my friend” said kris as he is reading the article. Busy with his thought, he ignored kris word. “What hyung is close to BAP?” asked Kai disbelief. Suho opened his eyes, he stared at Kris.

“Ah i am not that close, we just know each other”  Kris looked at the younger with questioned look. “Wae?”

“Ah, do you know himchan hyung?” asked Kai curious. Suho stared at Kai before looked at Kris again.

“wait.. Kim Himchan, ah the princess!” said taller man when he remembered the name. “Well, yongguk is introducing us at s, Himchan yeah himchan everyone called him princess, i don’t know why maybe because he is pretty and cute. I still adore his smile” Suho widened his eyes when he heard Kris words. Kai coughed as he saw suho expression.

“Oh and the youngest is in same school as you kai” said Kris, looked at kai. “Eh jinjja? it means he is in same year with me and sehun but i never see that person” said kai, pointing at one person in that picture.

“Who said Junhong is in the same year with you kai, haha he is your junior.” laughed Kris.

“ah his name is junhong? What’s his line?”

“96” said kris lazily. “aish, Why you suddenly interested at him?”  

“Ah nothing, i am just curious hyung.”

Suddenly suho get closer to Kris and asked “Hyung, what did you know about himchan?”

“himchan is cute, pretty, funny, hyper, flirty and care, he is really like umma for . I heard s are  are being over protective to him, especially the youngest and yongguk.” said kris as he gave another leader questioned look. “JoonMyun ya, Do you like him?” Kris asked while looking disliked at him.

“Ah.. ani hyung” Suho looked down at floor.

“It’s good then. so we don’t need to be rival” Kris stood up and leaving both of them in shocked after he’s giving back the magazine.

 

“hyung, i think it’s hard to get him back, ne ?”


 

i was just making up all of this \o/ i don't really know how long was himchan being trainee in SM XD

Anyway this is the first chapter! hope you like it ;3 sorry for bad grammar and typo