Final

Until You're Mine. {One-shot}

Until You're Mine

{Final}

Eunnie's Thoughts|Taemin's Thoughts|

 

"You broke up again!?"

You nodded your head as if it was nothing.

"That makes the 16th one!"

You huffed and lay your back on the chair. Taemin suddenly hold both of your hands while look at you worrily.

"You need to stop this. People starting to make bad rumors of you!"

"I can't. Not until his mine. And like I care about what people say.."

You rolled your eyes.

"Seriously, I've been friends with you for almost 5 years! And I have no single clue who he is.. And you're so naive! Wait for him for 5 years. What if he won't notice at all! Then what do you want to do? Be single forever?"

"Don't know. What I know is.. I'll wait for him."

Even if it takes forever.

Like a Sunflower. I'm also naive though..

You smiled while looking and playing with your mug. You're at a coffee shop at your college. Since both of you didn't have class, you decided to meet for awhile. Well, you want to tell him you broke up with Kai since he got to knows that you were just playing around. And it seems that Taemin also wanted to tell you something too.

"Now.. What's the good news you want to talk about?"

You look up to him and clapped your hands excitedly.

"Oh.. Emm"

He takes a deep breath while you grinned at his nervousness.

"I got a girl"

"Huh?"

You unfold your hands and look at him confusedly.

"I got myself a girlfriend!"

He shrieked happily. You who were slow to process blinks for a couple times before you understands.You stare at the your mug.. And then beamed a smile at him.

"Finally.."

You scoffed sarcastically. You thought he will rolled his eyes or something but.. instead.. he gave you an un-readable face. For 4 years you couldn't read it so you decided to ignore it. The awkward moment went on for a few seconds until you broke it by asking...

"So... Erm... who is she!?"

You smile and clapped your hands excitedly while he just frowns.

"Yah... what's with the frown? you got yourself a girl man! Your no longer Taebaby.. You're a Taeman!"

A/N: Random.. I know.. xD

He huffed and lay his back on the chair while looking at you. Then in the slightest second he changes he's mood.

"She's... Jinri!"

"Jinri?"

You tilt your head to the right a little bit.

"Oh!..... You mean Sulli. Wo~ she's beautiful.. so who confessed to who?"

"She confessed to ME!"

He grinned cheekily.

"Oh... really? Cool!"

The awkward silence once again crept in. No matter how much you try to bring up a topic you failed miserably when you felt like something heavy was on your throat and nothing came out of your mouth. Only air came out.

You look at your watch and realised you had a class in a few minutes and you didn't prepare anything so you decided to say goodbye and leave.

Awkward..

When did we became this awkward? 

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

You didn't talk to Taemin for a few days after that awkward incident. But you do saw him with Sulli a couple times doing...

couple stuff. Like holding hands and stuff.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

Days became weeks, and weeks became a month since you last talk to Taemin. You decided to meet him on the cafe today. To tell him an important news. And he also said he wants to say a few words to you so it's kind of like a perfect time.

"Hello~ Sorry I'm late"

You pout and somehow the atmosphere turns tense.

"Ahem! So.. ummm about the important news.."

"Oh yeah.."

"I got a new boyfriend!"

You cheered and clapped excitedly. Your smile turns into a frown when Taemin just from and shrugged.

"Da heck man!? Why aren't you happy for me like I did for you?"

"Because you kept on getting a new one and then play with them! What do you think man are? Toys!"

He said and stood up, ready to leave.

"Yah! What's wrong with you!? Why do you even care?"

He turned around to face you and glare. You glared back waiting for his answer, but he scoffed and turn around again. 

"Yah! Lee Taemin! Get back here!"

You yelled, everybody was watching but the heck do you care. You stomped trying to cath him but when you were outside of the cafe...

He's gone.

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

Weeks past really fast without Taemin with you. Laughing with you. Making dance battles. And you didn't care less. At least that's what you always said to yourself. But you know.. that you miss him.. So much to death.

You would pass by each other once a while. But still, ignore each other. And the time where you broke up with your boyfriend day came again. You wanted to complain to Taemin like always by texting him to come and meet you. But then you realised you guys are fighting.

You look at his name.. Oh.. how much you miss him. Many thoughts popped in your head such as..

Should I apoligised this time?

Am I at fault?

But he's the one who yelled.

Half of you wants to meet him and apoligised but half of you being a stone heart wants to keep ignoring him.

"Yah!"

"CHOI EUN MI!!!"

You came back into reality when you hear someone yelled your name.

"Huh?"

Sulli? Great.. what does she want?

"Sorry, I wan't listening."

You smiled at her. But she just look at you and then you realised her condition. Her eyes are red and puffy. Her skin is pale. Really pale! And she started to cry out of the blue.

"Oh my god! Sulli-yah you ok?"

You freaked out and try to calm her down. After a few minutes of sobbing she finally calm down.

"Now.. tell me what's wrong?"

You touch her shoulders and she yanked your hands roughly.

"Don't touch me!"

You flinch a little shocked she's beeing that way. You use to had English class together and she was effing nice! Da heck happened?

"Wha-what?"

"I finally got the guts to confess and you just had to steal him away.. did ya!?"

She screamed, and now you guys are the center of attention. And like always the hell did you care?

"Who are you talking about? Taemin? I'm his bestfriend. Besides, I don't steal someone's boy"

"Yeah right, like everybody gonna believe in that crap"

She scoffed,

Oh boy! She's really getting on your nerves now. Used to be project partners or not. Like you cared.

"Listen here Sulli, I don't get your point. I don't steal girl's boyfriends. They the one who came to me. And I'm his BEST.FRIEND. "

"Then why did he break up with me!?"

"Why would I know! We didn't talk for a long time already!"

"Liar! He said he broke up with me because of you!"

"Great~ What crap are you talking about now?"

"He loves you idiot!"

What Sulli said made you shocked and speechless. You pushed her aside and run.

Run with no direction. After a while you finally had the guts to call Taemin.

You press on Speed Dial.

Great! He didn't pick up the phone!

You huffed desperately and continued running. Trying to find him. After hours of finding and asking strangers you gave up. It's already 7:30 p.m.

Man! Where da heck is he!?

You decided to went back home and guess who was waiting in front of your house?

Taemin  Kai

You glared at him as he turn around to see you.

"What are you d-"

He cuts you off by kissing you and you widened your eyes. You push him and rub your lips roughly.

Even though you go out with many guys, you never let them kiss you. Only hold hands and hugging. You didn't realised there was someone else waited for you.

Which is..

Taemin

Taemin comes out of a bush and started to punch Kai without mercy.

A/N: Man I feel guilty.

"Taemin.. stop.. Taemin!"

You try to calm him down and thank god he listens!

Kai ran away and glared at you.

You turn around to face him and he look at you with worried eyes.

"I.. I'm sorry"

You decided to stop being stone hearted and apoligised first.

"Was that your first kiss?"

"Er.. y-yes.."

You stutter shocked at how he knows.

"I'm your bestfriend off course I know."

He said as if he reads your mind.

Suddenly he pulls you in for a kiss, and you widened your eyes shocked but you didn't push him off like what you did to Kai.

"That's for getting your first kiss stolen"

You blushed hearing what he said. And he pulls you in for another kiss. And boy~ this one's deeper.

"That's for my confession."

You tilt your head in confusion.

"Since when did y-"

"I love you!"

You flinch shocked by his sudden yelling. And laughed.

"So.. what's your answer?"

"Erm..."

You fidgeted thinking about your 'one'

"I know you have someone you like but-"

You cut him off by kissing his cheek while whisper I love you too in his ears. You laughed when he widened his eyes and blushed madly.

"But I thought you have someone you like."

He whined you just laugh heartily.

"It's you from the beginning pabo~"

"Bwo!?"

You nodded cutely. While he just look at you with widened eyes.

"Now let's go watch TV!~"

You drag him in because he just stood there like stone.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

Firstly, so, so, so, sorry for making Kai and Sulli looks like a bad guy! 

And second, this is my first fanfic and I facepalmed my self when I re-read this.

Third, so so so sorry!! that I didn't update at the first day I created this one shot. It was due to circumstances.

And Fourth,

ASDFGHJKL! ;A; 

3 Subscribers when I didn't even started yet!! Thank you soooooooo much! :D

And here's my Tumblr;

Eunnie's blog~

I will tell my future updates of my fic here.

Hope you enjoyed it ;)

Lots of love: Author {Fanficsongwriter}