^___^

Movie Night

Your POV

"I wonder where Junhong is...tonight's supposed to be movie night." I thought to myself.

I glanced at my watch. 10:00 pm. He was supposed to be here an hour ago. Maybe he's busy? I really don't know. Ever since he debuted with BAP, he's been too busy to come see me (or have a social life for that matter)

Oh well, might as well watch by myself. So I popped myself some cheese popcorn, grabbed a can of root beer and watched 2012, his favourite movie, alone.  Halfway into the movie, my eyelids started to feel so heavy, I couldn't help but fall asleep. 

Junhong's POV

*at TSENT*

"Hyung, what day is it today?" I asked Yongguk hyung out of nowhere. We've been so busy preparing for our comeback these past few days, I totally lost track of time.

"Tuesday, February 12."

February 12... Why do I feel like I've forgotten something about today?... And then it hit me. 

"Jinjja?? I HAVE GO!!" 

"WAE? What's wrong?"

"I forgot about movie night with ______!" 

"Aigoo, our maknae forgot about his date with his girlfriend aigoo." Himchan hyung cooed. 

"Shuttup hyung."

"Junhong-ah, this is why we don't have girlfriends. Its so hard to balance being an idol and having a girl to take care of." Youngjae hyung said.

"Aish whatever hyung. What do I do?? I bet she's really mad at me." 

"Even if it's 10:30, you should try to catch up. Better late than never, go!" Yongguk hyung suggested.

And with that, I grabbed my skateboard and bolted out the door. All I could do was hope and pray ______ wasn't mad at me.

Your POV

I was deep in dreamland when I suddenly heard the door close. Did someone come in? Nah, thats impossible. I bet it's like 11 something, why would anyone come in here?

Besides, only three people in the whole world have keys to my apartment.

Me, my mom and Junhong.

I snuggled deeper into the couch. I left the air conditioning on and I was freezing cold, but I was too lazy to stand up and get a blanket in the closet.

Aigoo, it's hard being a lazy .

Then suddenly, something warm and fluffy was placed on top of me. A blanket. And then I heard him speak.

"________-ah, mianhae. I missed movie night, again. You know I've been really busy right? But there isn't a day I don't think about you. I miss you every single day. I miss your smile, your hugs, everything about you. I know I'm a bad boyfriend, and you deserve better. You deserve someone who can make you happy, one who can spend more time with you. I know you can't hear me, but should we break up? I don't want to, but I think you'll be happier that way."

Tears started forming in my eyes. He's such a sweetheart. I wouldn't want anyone else besides him.

"Yah, Choi Junhong. Are you crazy?" I mumbled. "Why would I want anyone else when I already have you? Pabo." I lightly flicked his forehead.

"Aish this girl." He said while rubbing his forehead.

"That's for waking me up and making me want to cry." And then I gave him a quick peck on the lips. "That's for everything else. I love you. So much."

"I love you more. BUT that speech came straight from the heart, and all I get is a peck?" He whined and pouted.

"That face won't work on me Junhong." I said and stuck my tongue out at him. "But maybe if you were a little earlier, I would've given you more than just a peck."

"Awwww c'mon jagi please? I said I was sorry." He persisted.

"Make me." 

Junhong's POV

"Make me."

This was going to be tough.

My girlfriend can be as stubborn as a mule sometimes.

There was this one time we were arguing over what was better, pizza or burgers, and she wouldn't talk to me for a week when I said burgers were better. (She absolutely loves pizza.)

And then I had a brilliant idea.

"Why is that look on your face?" she asked.

"What look?"

"You look like you're plotting an evil scheme." she said while raising her eyebrows at me, getting off the couch and backing away slowly.

"I won't do my "evil scheme" if you give me another kiss." I said, slowly walking towards her.

"NEVER!!" she screamed and before I knew it, I was chasing her around her apartment.

"C'mon jagi!! Just one kiss pretty please!"

"Shiroh!"

"Jebal~~"

"Andwae!"

She was really fast, for someone so tiny, but I caught her and carried her on my shoulder.

"Put me down Junhong!" she said while kicking and flailing on my shoulder.

"I will, but not just yet."

I carried her to her room, placed her on her bed and started tickling her.

"Yah!! Choi Junhong!! Hajima!!" she screamed in between her bouts of laughter.

"Not until you kiss me."

"Okay!! I surrender! I'll kiss you now!"

I bent forward, fingers ready in case she planned to run away, but was surprised when she didn't and actually did kiss me.

It wasn't like the first one. It was longer, and whole lot more passionate.

I didn't want to pull away, but when she did, there were grins plastered on both our faces.

"Did I tell you that you're a really good kisser jagi?"

"You're not too bad yourself babe." she said and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I love you." she whispered into my ear.

"I love you too." I whispered back.

"Now let's sleep, I bet you're really tired." she said while slipping into bed, gesturing for me to sleep beside her. I slipped in beside her and that's how I ended that tiring day.

Next to the girl I love the most.