Chapter 1

Loving You Is A Crime

Jong Kook couldn’t sleep tonight. It's 12.00 AM already. He turned his body back and forth on his bed. He also tried to cover up his face with pillow, felt so depressed that he couldn’t sleep. All he was thinking about is her smile. Their really good times whenever they were together, especially today. “Yah! Andwae, Jong Kook-ah! It can’t be.. you can’t and shouldn’t tell her, endure it. It’s impossible!” he said to himself while hit his own head with a bolster. He tried to close his eyes again. This time he put an earphone, listening to songs to relax his mind so that he could sleep right away. Nevertheless, instead of felt sleepy, the song suddenly remind him to her. It’s her favourite song thought Jong Kook. He sat on his bed, sighed for a while then decided to get out of his room.


He walked out of the door, letting his footstep lead him. There were not many people in the hotel since it’s already midnight. Then he arrived at the hotel’s park. He sat on the bench, enjoying the night view that full of stars to refresh his mind. He was taking a deep breath when suddenly someone with a familiar voice called him, “Oppa!”

It was Jihyo. The Song Ji Hyo whom he’s thinking about and made him can’t sleep.

“Mwohae, oppa?” Ji Hyo gave him a sweet smile that she has given him throughout the day. Jong Kook was a bit surprised because the person who makes him can’t sleep is already in front of him.

“Nothing, just can’t sleep. And you, what are you doing here? You should have slept and took a rest”

“I can’t sleep too, oppa.. oh?! Look at there oppa. There are so many stars up there. Huaaa yeppeuda~” Jihyo admired the night view while tried to take a photo of the beautiful stars with her handphone.

Jong Kook was just silent. His heart was so happy seeing her beautiful smile but at the same time it hurts as if there's a sword piercing his muscular chest. I can’t take it anymore, thought Jong Kook. He suddenly stood up and tried to go back to his room, leaving Ji Hyo alone.

“Oppa! Waegeurae?”

“I’m sleepy and want to take a rest” he answered coldly without turn his back.

“You are not! Tell me, what’s wrong with you? Is there any problem? You can share with me oppa, as usual” Ji Hyo told him softly while walking behind him.

Finally he stopped his step, then slowly turned his back towards her. Ji Hyo looked him straight in the eyes, makes his heart melted. There’s long silence between these two.

“Saranghanda Jihyo-yah…” Jong Kook suddenly pulled Ji Hyo into a hug. A deep hug. He knew well that it’s not right, but his heart finally led his logical mind. He felt relieve after revealed all of his feeling, and it’s no longer burdened his heart.

Ji Hyo just froze for a while. Although she felt the same way as him, it’s so unexpected for her to hear such confession at that night, below the wonderful stars in the beautiful Thailand night sky. Yeah, both of them and the rest of RM members were shooting for Park Ji Sung special episode and stayed at Thailand for several days.

“Op.. Oppa…” Ji Hyo just could speak with a trembling mouth. She didn’t know what to say. Speechless.

“Mianhae, mianhada… I just can’t help but to say it to you. My heart is too weak to keep it just for myself. I know it’s not right, but you don’t have to answer it. I just want you to know, that’s it”

Listened such the beautiful words, tears suddenly fell down from her big eyes to her chubby cheeks then ended up making Jong Kook’s jacket wet. No words came out from her pinky lips. Just cried.

“Ji Hyo-yah…” Didn’t get a respond from her but heard she was crying instead, He released his hug a bit to see her face.

“Why are you crying? Ji Hyo-yah, uljima” He wiped her tears with his warm fingers. “I’m sorry, I don’t mean to burden you” However, Ji Hyo’s tears kept falling,

“Mianhaeyo oppa… but I also feel the same way to you. I know I shouldn’t…” before Ji Hyo finished her words, Jong Kook suddenly stopped her by touching her lips with his. In this kind of situation, only a warm kiss can expressed their feeling. Even the words couldn’t describe it at all. The wind blew as if it could understand how much these two persons love each other.


 

The next day has come. The filming has already ended, but before the members and the staffs went back to Korea, they decided to have a brunch together in a restaurant at the hotel.

“Yah! You two! Why are you guys so silent? Is there anything bad happen? Or you two are fighting again?” Ji Suk Jin was the one who realized that Ji Hyo and Jong Kook were so quiet today.

“Anieyo hyung” Jong Kook gave a short answer

“So the lion and tiger fight again?” HaHa threw a joke

“It’s not funny, Dong Hoon-ah! Just eat your food quickly. It’s not good to talk while eating” Jong Kook answered HaHa coldly. The rest of members were just continuing to eat and decided not to questioning both of them anymore.

After they finished their foods and bought some souvenirs, the running man casts and staffs went straight to the airport to fly back to Korea. Jong Kook walked quite fast to overtake Ji Hyo who was walking about three meters in front of him.

“Stop acting that way toward me, Ji Hyo-yah. It’s already awkward but can’t we just back to the way we used to be? Otherwise, the others will keep suspecting us”

“It’s okay, oppa. I’m just not feeling well today”

“Wae? Is it because of me? Or because of what happened last night? Hmm… oppa is a good kisser right? Jong Kook was starting to tease Ji Hyo to cheer her up.

“It’s not! Yah! Why are you so confident?” Ji Hyo gave a slight punch to Jong Kook’s chest.

“Ouch! Aigoo~ even a bad Ji Hyo is so cute…” He constantly and finally she smiled.


A/N : How is it? The first two chapters will be fluffy, hehe.. Unlike the other spartace stories, I won't make the story from their first meet. So, I think it'll be good if I'm starting with a confession. Pardon me if there are grammatical errors here and there. Seriously, my english is not that good. Anyway, Thanks for reading and feel free to leave a comment :)