The Starting point~~~

On and Off: Like a switch

It was February 04, 2013 when i wrote the story...

1st day of school fair in the morning.. ohh wait~~ Let's bring back to yesterday...

February 03, 2013. Its Kyuhyun's birthday and he told me he will treat me since his birthday..

" yahh kyuhyun~~ buy some ice cream and cake!!"

"donghae hyung~~ are you too old for requesting that.. kkkkk"

"aiisshh~~ no~~ i just like it"

"hahahaha.. ok fine.. you said it.."

After our little conversation i talked to hyukkie,my yeobo~~

"yeobo~~"

"wae?"

"nothing~~ i just missed you"

but he didn't replied and I'm thinking why he didn't so i texted him again

" there' s a cosplay tomorrow.. will you come?"

" hmm.. no.. I'm too exhausted to come"

"huh? but why.. did you know their motif??"

"motif??"

"theme~~ like that :D i heard it was a scare fair... hahaha"

" what! no.. i will not join.. "

"ohh common babe~~ please i just want to see you there~~"

and i please him all day until he replied

"that pleasing can't change my mind~~ you're just wasting your time"

I was on shocked.. Is he mad at me or I'm just over reacting that my babe is ignoring me...

"ok.. fine that's what you want~~"

but he didn't replied.. again so.. i texted him again

"yahh~~  heechul hyung wants to borrow some outfit from you for tomorrow"

"ohh.. but only 1 costume is available"

"it's alright..  i know whatever he wears even it's a dirty one, it suits him"

"okay~~"

"but i love the way you do..~~ kkkkk"

but he didn't replied.. again!!! >.< what's with him today?? is there something wrong or is he really exhausted, bad mood.. what!!

so i texted him for the last time

"yeobo~~i have to tell you something~~"

"oh..i'm going to off somewhere else see yah later"

"hmm.. okay~~"

I feel sad because it was my last text but he just ignored it i feel horrible.. later on he tweeted...

"T__________________________________________T"

i replied

" what's wrong?? and it's too long.. kkkkk"

but again.. he ignored me.. it pisses me off.. >.< ~~

and.. i just relaxed and continue~~ stay calm .. stay calm~~ there's another day.. ok~~

 

Back to the present...

It's 5:45 in the morning when he arrived in school (our classes usually starts at 6:00 am)

"yahh.. hyukkie ah~~ here's the clasp that you requested~~"

"ahhh~~ i forgot my earrings... >.< darn it~~"

and he turned his back from me.. I'm supposed to talk when he did that so i just keep quiet..

then we're going to our room and  .. again i was about to talk to him but he saw his friends and joined them and i was left all alone.. walking in the corridor all alone.. but i just ignored it to avoid bad vibes..

when i arrived in our room i just took a nap to avoid bad vibes early in the morning but heechul hyung talk to me..

"donghae~~ is everything ok??"

"yeahh~~ i'm okay.."

he expressed he's funniest face to me and i can't take it, i exploded laughing he's killing me softly..~~

after the class hour and recess time

"did you finished answering trigo??"

"no i didn't it's lacked of time"

then you put something on my desk and i didn't noticed it.. until i stood up~~

"waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh~~~ a cockroach~~ ohh my god!!  >.< yaaahhh"

hyukkie totally scared me with his prank using a cockroach toy..

he burst in laughing.. with his cute gummy lips..

i was offended... i hate cockroaches... then i was about to go to the canteen when hyukkie talk to me..

"yahh~~ buy me strawberry milk.." 

"aiisshhh.. no i won't (:P)"

then i run off.. with (:P) but you know that i can't endure you~~ so i bought you the strawberry milk you wanted

after that it was our English time.. and we're going to the library for some information about our thesis and we're on the last line so we're run out of chairs. i found already a book for my topic but you can't find yours so i helped you but it was 30 minutes passed and still can't find..so you decided you'll just read a book...

"ahhh~~~ darn it.. what kind of library is this.. lack of books for my topic.."

" yahh this library is for non-fiction stories.. just change your topic~~"

"no~~ i'll just read this book.."

"fine~~"

then i wrote down some info.. when suddenly heechul and hangeng hyung approach me..

"yahh donghae i have a book you want me to read this to you??"

"what is it??"

"Ugly Duckling~~" said by hangeng teasing me

"yahh!! i have read it stop teasing me i'm busy"

"hahahaha.. no i will disturb you.. hahaha" with matching evil laugh of heechul

and they started reading it to my ears attentively and hyukkie is laughing quietly.. until they finished it and hyukkie still laughing

"aiisshhh T_T stop teasing me..."

then the librarian get mad because they're too noisy and let them to get out of the library.i feel comfortable now hahahaha..then i saw again hyukkie reading the book and i tap him..

"yahh hyukkie~~ (:D)"

"what??!!! i'm reading don't disturb"

he shouted to me and i feel sad because he shouted and i'm afraid i don't like it.. i don't like people shouting to me it makes me feel horrible and shivering..then i was talking to my self ("why did hyukkie shouted to me?? am i so disturbing") then i just let him then i walk alone to the room for the next classes after the bell rang..

i remembered yesterday you told me that your not going to join cosplay but later on heechul hyung told me..

"yahh donghae!! look!! hyukkie wears his costume~~ omo~~ he's so handsome"

"really?" then i looked to him

"omo~~ that's my yeobo~~ heechul hyung"

"he sure he is.."

i'm proudly said that to heechul hyung and i remembered his costume too..

"ohh.. hyung.. your costume right.."

"ohh. yeahh  tell him"

then i approach hyukkie about heechul's costume but he's too busy arranging other cosplayers and again he just shouted and told me that it's on the next line.. i feel sad and turn back to heechul and told him it's on the line and take a seat then listen to my teacher's discussion. then the bell rang and it's lunch time i went to canteen alone with out approaching you cause you just might shout.. when i came back to our room i seek for you then i ask heechul

"hyung~~ where's hyukkie??"

"umm he went down to start the program~~"

"but he didn't eat his lunch yet"

"yeah.. i have to go now.. the program is starting"

and i was left alone.. and i will eat alone.. but i can't eat alone it makes me feel sad so i ate only a little then hangout with my classmates.. 

when suddenly ryeowook ask me to be his partner in practicing our dance for the upcoming prom...

"donghae!! want to be my partner"

"hmmm... i'm full" (even if i'm still starving)

"common!!"

"ok fine~~"

when everyone saw that their expression is the same "ayyyiiiieeeeee" because all of them knows that ryeowook had a crush on me that's why their reaction is like that i feel like (omo~~  i'm so special)

after that practice i was really exhausted and i take a seat for a while later on it's school fair time and i'm with sungmin. we went to the payment area for the exchange chits when i saw the line my eyes grow bigger it was too long but we only have 2 hrs to spend the school fair... i ask sungmin if he could buy me chits too and he accept it and i thank him .. mean while i saw kyuhyun..

"kyuhyun ah!!!!!!"

"yahh donghae~~~ let's ride ferris wheel"

" but i don't have any chits.."

"ohh.. why??"

" i forgot to buy this morning that's why"

"where's hyukjae?? why he's not with you and your alone here??"

" i don't know where he is and i'm with sungmin.. don't worry"

"common let's find him"

kyu and i walk to the quadrangle and from far away i already saw hyukkie but i didn't tell kyu

"ohh.. there's hyukkie!! hyukkieee!!!! hyukiieee!!!!"

"yeah??"

"why you didn't join hae there??"

"kyu~~ common let's go to the garden just let hyukkie enjoy his day with his friends.. if you force him to stay with us he might scold us"

"but why?? he never did that to me.. he did it to you??"

"huh.. nevermind~~  common let's go to the garden.."

we went to the garden to see what's with it and i saw a lantern ferris wheel i think it's more exciting because four people can sit inside and we just sit and stay for a while.. we saw some friends of mine too.. later on we return to the payment area to get my chits and we line up so that it wouldn't take too long... we saw heechul hyung so we cut in line to them 

" yahh where's hyukkie.. this ferris wheel is for 3 person only the 2 of you??"

"hmmm wait i'll call sungmin~~"

after that we ride the ferris wheel.. the ferris wheel version is a fast one.. it's something like when your turning around your soul was left behind you.. and it will makes you puke

after the school fair we went to the room and when i enter the room i saw heechul

"hyung~~ did you saw hyukkie?"

"no.. he's not already in here.."

i thought (" hmmm.. where's that monkey.. he's not eating his lunch yet")

later on i saw him and he changed in his uniform while eating his lunch and when i saw that i feel comfortable now also i remembered i didn't eat all of my lunch so i ate too and give some of hyukkie~~

the bell rang and it's end of the classes i waited him and we went outside we ate pancakes and buy some posters for our idols later on he heard an ice cream bell i was looking where it is..

"ohhh ice cream!! i want ice cream~~"

"where?? where"

"omo~~ T_T it's on the other street"

"wow.. how did you heard that?? it's too far away from us for you to heard you're really an ice cream boy kkkk"

"yeahh yes i am..hahahaha"

we both laugh. hyukkie saw a pendant, a crucifix pendant, i remember siwon because it's crucifix hahaha..

that time i was wearing a ring, earrings crucifix and if a buy that one too i feel like siwon.. kkkk

hyukkie really wants that but he had already so.. i was thinking if i'm going to buy it.. then i bought it..

to wear.. so that we bought have crucifix pendant.. later on we cross over the overpass to buy the ice cream but...

"omo!! the ice cream vendor is gone"

" really where did he go??"

"ohh.. he's there.. common let's follow him!"

we followed the vendor and we walk fast.. hyukkie hold my hands and run away like a horse together..

in my mind (" :D yieee.. hyukkie hold my hands") kilig much.. kkkkkk (kilig means flurry or giddy)

but i stop and told hyukkie..

" hmmm just follow him go run you know that i'm so slow"

then hyukkie run away and i was left alone but i laugh because he run like a monkey playing in the monkey bars

but the vendor is too far so he just stop and accept the thing that he didn't eat the ice cream today that makes him feel sad.. i told him~~

"hahahaha... thanks to that vendor atleast i feel like i have revenged.. because you didn't want me to join with your friends"

" T_T what i have done.."

"hahahaha.."

after that he escourted me to the fx station and before he go i told him..

" can i have 1 kiss??"

"no..."

"ohh common!!! just one..."

"NO.."

then the fx was already there and i don't have any choice to ride then i shouted

"ahhh you're so elusive!!"

in return he just laugh and wave.. with a flying kiss kkkkk...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 it is more like a switch.. on and off

unpredictable...

kkkkkk..

it's too long to read right~~

even me.. hahaha i just don't know how i will cut it i can't decide thats why it take too long...