Final

Like Fire & Ice

Like Fire & Ice


Be careful of playing with fire. Because maybe one day you will loose control over the fire and burn yourself. Over and over again .


Eunhyuk was Donghaes fire.
A big , hot and endless fire he couldn’t fight. A fire he couldn’t fight because you simply can´t fight fire with ice. And Donghae was Eunhyuks ice.
A cold, glistening crystalline ice block . An ice block so enormous he wouldn’t be able to melt.


Be careful of sticking to ice. Because maybe one day you will start freezing to , turning into a ice statue unable to show emotions and feelings.


But after all , that’s what Donghae and Eunhyuk were .Ice and fire. Two contrasts that happened to be attracted to each other .With Donghae being too shy to show his true inner feelings and Eunhyuk being to forceful in trying to make Donghae fall for him they both played a deadly game of push-and pull because without both of them realizing , the string they both held while playing was thin  and about to rip at any time  if they wouldn’t be able to find the one thing that would strengthen the string again : Balance. A balance between the fire and the ice so that none of them would either burn or melt.
But that was easier said than done .The fire being in his dominant role had problems to keep his flame small and the ice had problems to let its feelings  loose and crack the ice wall between  its emotions and the outside world. So both kept playing their game of push-and pull just that in the end what was supposed to happen at any point happened. The string ripped and the two contrasts clashed.
The fire trying with everything it got to  melt the ice just to turn the ice into water and then ….

Then the  ice , now water, striked back .

Because you can fight fire with water.

And that’s what Donghae did .When Eunhyuk once again snapped and pinned him against the wall , whispering his confession the umpteenth time , kissing him with such a force that Donghae remembered that Eunhyuk was just as strong and dominant as a fire could be ,Donghae  kissed back .Kissed like he never had before , letting all the emotions inside of him out.
Normally Donghae would have backed up and ran away, turning in the ice statue again   but not today. This time the fire came too close to him .He was melted by the hot lips the fire owned and slowly started to melt. Melt till only a puddle of water was left . And now the fire had to live with the consequences .
The ice turning into water and clashing with the fire, in the progress putting the big flame of the fire out.
Somehow finding balance in the end.

Donghae and Eunhyuk were like fire and ice. Both were contrasts , originally not born to be together and bound to destroy each other but if both of them learned how to find the right balance between both of their personalities they will be able to make it.


You can play with fire and ice , just be sure to keep balance between both .