Misunderstood

I love you Bae Suzy! The story of a saesang fan

Suzy face became red after myungsoo asked her that "oh..molla.." She looked down but myungsoo lift her chin up and kissed her she didnt reply after then he stopped and frowned "no?" Myungsoo pouted then suzy pecked his lips quickly but couldnt back away myungsoo held her into his arms and kissed her more passionate, after that hye both gasp for air "i..i have to go" suzy broke the awkwardness and walked back to her dorm. What she didnt know was myungsoowas following her, Suzy was walking when she saw Kai outside her dorm waiting for someone "oh Kai oppa what brings you here?" Kai smiled and greeted her "i just want to hang with my best friend again, it been a long time right?" Suzy nodded and smiled and let him into the dorm.

Myungsoo on the other hand got confused even though he didnt hear there conversation "ommo suzy has a guy in her dorm" he cupped both of his cheeks and ran by the window but the blinds were shut, myungsoo can still here them. He was there for 1 hour just listening then he heard a loud bang "ommo" myungsoo gasped "ahh oppa that hurts" myungsoo made a weird face "suzy just keep still the pain will go" myungsoo then got closer to the window and pressed his ears against it "aishh ahh oppa do it faster!" "Ommo..ommo..ommo.." Myungsoo eyes widen he was shocked "suzy just be patient with me" he heard kai say "Kai oppa dont be gentle! Ah! Just pali!" He heard suzy shout "aww my baby so impatient just be good and i will do it faster" kai chuckled "oppa its my first time" that was it myungsoo ran away "omg suzy and kai ommo" he shook his head and ran back home.

The next morning suzy woke up in pain "agh..my unnies are not home yet" she walked out her room and checked her phone "eo no myungsoo?" Normally myungsoo would text her every morning but today he didnt she just shrugged it off and ate breakfast. Suzy pulled a new bandit out to replace her old bandit on her arm "at least the wound is disappearing" suzy pouted and replaced it "kai oppa did a good job" suzy went back to her phone to check but nothing so she decided to call him. Suzy called him four times still no answer "is oppa ok? Am worried" suzy just texted him asking if hes ok because he did not answer her calls.

Myungsoo sat on his bed, sad and angry "suzy how could you" he looked at his phone four missed calls from suzy and a message he checked it and chuckled he shook his head "maybe i was wrong aniya it sounded like they were doing it aishh i wanted to be her first" he punched his teddy "stupid kai" myungsoo decided to go for a walk when he spotted a crowded area apparently sorrounding a wall "what is it?" He muttered and walk to see "KRYSTAL YOU W****" "I HATE YOU!!" "STOP BEING STUCK UP!" He saw krystal stuck in the corner being raged at by fans he quickly pushed them through and grabbed krystals hand pulling her with him, he stopped at a small corner where no one can see them, myungsoo and krystal both panting "kry-krystal are you ok?" Myungsoo was still panting "oh neh thank you" she bowed and looked to see myungsoo "oh myungsoo?" Myungsoo smiled and nodded.

"Krystal you should becareful next time" krystal just smiled and nodded "anyway how is it going with suzy?" Myungsoo frowned "i dont want to talk about it she has kai anyway" krystal facepalmed herself "myung there best friends since high school of course you would think they are a couple because they are close" myungsoo was still not satisfied with the answer "but but i saw him at her dorm my body obediently pushed myself towards the window and it sounded like they were doing IT she was groaning and sounded like !" Krystal gasped "ommo jinjayo??" She frowned and myungsoo nodded "its ok maybe you misunderstood?" Still no he shook his head and hugged krystal without reason "help me please i wanted to be her first" krystal paused for awhile and noticed what he said she pushed him off her "yah! ert!" He laughed at her "krystal kyupta" he pinched her cheeks but krystal got frustrated "aishh jinja" she pushed his hands away "myungsoo meet me at this address tomorrow wear a suit a nice one everyone will be there i mean every idol will be there when you meet me there tomorrow at 8 Am just tell he guy your name and he will know that your my friend and he will let you in arrasso?" Myungsoo got confused "why should i go?" Again krystal facepalmed herself "you asked me for help and am going to help you with suzy aishh myungsoo ah your soo soo aishh am going anyong bye bye" she spike korean then english and stomped away leaving myungsoo smiling to himself "aish she such a good friend krystal kyupta" he then roamed around the mall looking for a nice suit.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hii sorry for updating late i was trying to get some ideas :(