Late comers

Magic

It's already 7:30 in the morning. Seul is still at the dream land.

*DREAMLAND*

Seul: Oh my love! Why are you here?

Dream Guy: *kissed her lips* I just want to kiss you.

Seul: Oh how sweet of you jagiya.

Dream Guy: Wait, are you not yet late?

Seul: Late? Why? Where?

*REALITY*

Hara: SEUL-ah! WAKE UP! We're late!

Seul: What time is it?

Hara: It's 7:45! Go fix yourself chingu! Or else Professor Lee will beat us with his stick!

Seul: OMO! why you did'nt wake me up earlier?

Seul bathe and eat her breakfast so fast.

Hara: *talking to herself* Is it my fault?

Seul: Yes it's your fault! Stop doing that you're crazy!

On their way to scool. At the bus too many people we're in it so they stand until they reach their school. They we're running fast and Seul bump to this guy she said "Sorry" but did'nt bother to look to the guy because she's at the rush. And that guy is Minho, the hearthrob. Minho, "What's with her?". Seul and Hara are panting but with a big smile because when they reach their room Professor Lee is'nt there yet. :))

Professor Lee came.

Prof.Lee: So class the results are here. You can see the ranking later. It will be posted at the bulletin.

Onew: So, is it still you or me already?

Hara: Oh shut up boy.

Hyuk Jae: They really look good together. :P

Seul: Yeah, right. LOL. Hahaha. :P

Onew and Hara: EHHH!~ You two shut the up!

Prof.Lee: Onew-ssi! Hara-ssi! What's the matter?

Hara: Oh, nothing sir. My apologies.

Time pass so fast. It's break time!

*At the canteen*

Seul: Don't you like Onew?

Hara: What the?! Why would I like him?

A group of girls went to their table. They call theirselves as the POSH. because they we're rich the rich girls in the campus.

Yuri: Hey!

Seul: Ne?

Yuri: What's the matter with you?

Seul: What?

Krystal: You bump the school hearthrob this morning and you did'nt even bother to look at him and say sorry?!

Seul: Oh I really don't care if he's a hearthrob. And FYI, I said sorry to him.

Hara: I think we should go now. So annyeong. Come on Seul.

So they went somewhere. They we're talking about those girls who confront them. Hara, "I think they we're obsessed with Minho" . Seul, "Wait, Minho? I am actually not familiar with him" . Hara, "Are you really studying here? Why don't you know such a cool guy like him?" Seul, "Hmm.. maybe, I just really don't care about him" . While they we're busy eating ice cream, other students we're running to  the bulletin board to see the ranking.

RANKING:

1. Park Hara and Lee JinKi (Onew)

2. Min Soo Seul

3. Lee Hyuk Jae

4. Henry Lau

5. Choi Minho