~~~( ^ ^)/~~~

Secured by his heart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0R-FGchhwLw [maybe would bring the feel if you listen to this while reading ;D]

                 “Yah, let’s go to the park today!” He jumps from the couch excitedly. “Oppa, you’re acting like a kid. Why do you want to go there?” his face is full of joy, smiling like a little boy getting to go to the playground. “It’s a sunny day, it just rained last night making the day more beautiful. Come on. We’ll have a picnic. Please…” he begged you on his knees. You were just able to laugh at his actions.

 

 

                You thought about rumours that could start if two of you are seen outside but you didn’t want to waste this one in a life time chance. For the first time, he asked you to go out on a date without talking about how people would see you. You didn’t care about the others. You just want him for yourself and no one could take him away from you.

 

 

                “Let’s go!” You pull him to the room and both of you starts changing. You put on a blue summer dress while Joon wears a pair of sky blue shorts and white polo shirt with pink stripes. Then, you prepare some sandwiches and some other food and set them in the picnic basket. Joon puts all the things in the car and off you go.

 

 

                As you reach the park, you picked a spot near a big shady tree and set the mat down while he just watches. You bend down a bit to straighten the mat, suddenly, his hands lands on your hips. “What are you doing?” you ask, still doing the mat. “You’re to exposing. I don’t want people to see what only I am supposed to see.” He said with a smile plastered on his face. “All done!”

 

 

                He lets you go and throw himself of the mat with his hands behind his head. “Come…” He pats the space next to him signalling you to lie down next to him. You join him as he offers his arm as a pillow. “This is the best day ever” you murmured to yourself not expecting him to hear you. “Really? I think so too. I miss us together being like this. I miss you.” he turns his head facing you.

 

 

                “Hey, do you love me?” he asks. The question shocked you. Why would he ask such question? “What do you mean by that? Of course I love you!” You replied, looking back at him, returning his smile, the smile that you’d melt every time you look at it. His eyes were full with love and warmth, you never want to look away. “Oppa, I love you and will always love you.” those are the words he always say to you.

 

 

                 He immediately hugs you, pulling you close to his chest to show you how his heart is beating loudly because of you. All of your worries disappear for a moment. Your thoughts about losing him to his new ‘wife’, thoughts about your weakness, vanished with the secure from his heart. “Oppa, you can’t go. You have to stay.” “Don’t worry. I’m not going anywhere.” Both of you cuddled until a sound comes out from your stomach.

 

 

                 “Someone’s hungry. Eat time!” He sits up and set out the food. You started eating and chatted, joked around. The day was great. It was tiring but full of good moments between you and Joon.