Chapter 1

Little Trainee Boa

Little Boa Kwon followed her brother to his audition. “Annie,” he said to her, using her childhood nickname, “You can’t be here. I’m trying to audition.”

“I just want to watch,” little Boa told her brother adamantly.

“Fine,” he replied with an eyeroll.

Well, Boa being herself, she couldn’t sit still and just watch. She loved to dance. She got up and moved all around doing a nice little jig when a talent agent by the name of Grace came over to her.

“You’re quite a good dancer, little girl,” Grace complimented.

“Thanks! My name is Boa, but a lot of people call me Annie!” Boa informed her.

“Well, I think Daddy Lee Soo Man would like to see you dance.” Grace said in her sing-song voice.

Boa looked up at Grace with big, saucer-like eyes. “You really think so?” she pondered.

Grace fervently nodded her head. “Let’s go!” She shouted enthusiastically as she pulled Annie-Boa into SM’s headquarters to film her dancing.

That night, Boa’s brother kicked her out of the house. Unfortunately, he didn’t pass his audition. In his rage, he tossed his 11 year old sister out in the streets.

As she walked through the streets, she began to sing, “The sun will come out…” and she continued on like this until she bumped into Grace.

“Ms. Grace! I’m so sorry, I didn’t see you there!” Boa-Annie cried.

“It’s quite alright,” Grace chuckled, “Why don’t you come to the SM headquarters tonight. There you can meet Daddy Lee SooMan.”

Boa nodded in excitement.

They arrived to SM’s headquarters and headed up to Lee Soo Man’s office. Annie-Boa was trembling anxiously.

They walked in, finding Lee Soo Man with an expression of complete shock on his face.

“This is the young girl that was scouted to begin training.” Grace told him.

“Young girl? I asked for a young boy! Take her back!” Lee Soo Man demanded.

“Sir,” Grace said, “We’ve already got her here. She’s a great singer and a great dancer. She’s perfect.”

Lee Soo Man looked disgruntled. “Fine,” he muttered, “Let her stay.”

Boa jumped up and down with glee. “Thank you sir! You won’t be disappointed!”

Two years passed by, and Boa-Annie and Daddy Lee Soo Man grew closer and closer. He eventually decides to adopt the child, keep Grace as his concubine, and all is happy.

Let me know what you think!