Final

One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You dropped the phone in shock and sped out of the house towards your best friends, B.A.P. After a week of worrying about your boyfriend, you finally had an answer. Reaching their house, you immediately slammed the car door shut and sprinted like your life depended on it. Usually, that was a common exaggeration, but this time was different. Youngjae was your everything, and that Youngjae was apparently kidnapped.

B.A.P was one of the top gangs in Seoul, and many others tried to kill them for their place. Never before had they succeeded, but now you were starting to harbor doubt. Especially when you saw Jongup, smiling sheepishly at you with his bandaged head. The video they showed you was of Youngjae, a bloody and beaten up Youngjae with a $10,000,000 sign hanging off his neck. Zelo reached over and swiped his thumb across the bottom of your eye. You hadn't even noticed you were crying.

"We need to start planning how to get 10 million dollars because I sure don't have any," Yongguk tried to joke, but only earned weak smiles and sorrow stares. Inside, he was also upset, but tried not to show it as he slammed the laptop shut. You saw right through the facade he put on as a leader though, as you were close with all the members. You could have been one of them, if not for the fact that you were a girl, somehow automatically taking the title of a "damsel in distress." Himchan even taught you how to fight (saying to his protesting members that it was only for self-defense) and how to use a gun. Each of you looked at one another, everyone's eyes reassuring as Yongguk ordered everyone to go upstairs.

After two days, they started to carry out the beginning of the plan. Daehyun comforted you, saying that they were going to be fine and you didn't have to come along for now, so you trusted him. And he was right.
They came back with lighter hearts and a briefcase full of money. You knew the next day was going to be tiring and dangerous, but you continued on with a brave and strong face. The last thing you wanted to do right now was to let them worry about you.

A restless night and an anxious day passed, and you all ventured to an underground, abandoned subway. The other gang was already waiting, along with a dirty and tired Youngjae. You knew it would be a bad move to run to him and start crying with joy, so you stood there with a blank face yet your eyes displayed a strong longing.

You shouldn't be here right now, his chiding eyes read. However, all you did was glance back emotionless. Yongguk threw the briefcase onto the ground in front of him, shaking you out of your trance. A member from the other gang walked over with an aura that screamed arrogance and picked it up. He looked at you out of the corner of his eye, proceeding to his lips. You noticed and grimaced, trying not to shudder in disgust with success. Youngjae, however, had no problem showing his disapproval. You almost broke out into a smile while someone pushed Youngjae towards

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter