Rules

OTL RP (Outside The Lines) [OPEN] || Accepting || Any Asian celebrity is welcome!

 

  • Must at least be 13 to join the role play! There is no way for us to officially know if you’re over 13, but we place this rule here as there may be use of vulgar language and/ or actions. 
  • Please set your Facebook privacy setting to “Friends only”
  • DO NOT add anyone outside of the RP
  • Please, NO MPREG! 
  • is allowed, but please keep it private as there are minors in this RP.
  • Drama is allowed, and so is trolling along with plain out insanity ;D One request we have of this rule is to please prevent OOC drama from happening. 
  • R-E-S-P-E-C-T No matter how old you are, how long you’ve been RPing, how much of a KPOP veteran you are, or whatever everyone deserves respect. If you are found breaking this rule you will be kicked out of the RP after a single warning. 
  • You are allowed to RP up to 3 characters, but they cannot be from the same group.  
  • At the end of your application form please include “All hail Young Jeezy” so that it is known that you have read all the rules. 
  • An active check will be conducted every two weeks. If you do not attend that active check you will be deemed as inactive and will be deleted from the RP. 
  • If you would like to apply submit a completed form in the comments section.
  • Character reservations last for 3 days. If an application for that reservation is not sent in after three days that character will be free to apply for. 
  • Once accepted you have 4 days to create your Facebook account. If the none of the admins receive an add after 4 days your acceptance will be terminated. 
  • On your account include “OTL RP” or “OTL Roleplay” somewhere in the About Me section. This is optional, but you may add a passage of some background info on your character as well.  
  • Please add the admins before adding anyone else in the roleplay. 
  • Every student has a chance of being a host. Hosts will be changed every two weeks, pretty much with every active check. 
  • If chosen as a host you will be given a set of guidelines that should be followed. 
  • Roommates will be assigned upon application acceptance AND account creation. 
  • As we are a fairly new RP only 4 hosts will be chosen for now, 2 males and 2 females.
  • There are 6 teaching positions. If you are interested in a position please refer to this list to see if there are any openings.