Characters :)/Chapter 1

DOM!NATE[YG Entertainment's newest Creation]

DOM!NATE Members:

Choi Hanna-Makane of DOM!NATE

Notes:I forgot to put in the tattoos she has.Yes she has tattoos cause she that cool. On her right hand. On her left hand.On her right wrist.On her left wrist.On the upper part of her right arm.On the upper part of her left arm.She has two on her back 1 & 2.Extra tattoos she has 1,2,3,4,5,& 6.Than she also has piercings.Her tongue.Her right ear 1 & 2.Her left ear 1,2& 3.She saved up her money and begged and begged for years to get these.Her begging worked.......

Kwon Hayato-Leader of DOM!NATE

Notes:I love this ulzzang <3 Lee Seung Jun is his name.I love his tattoos!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1:

      I jump out of the van looking around.One of my managers comes out and drapes his arm over me "Come on Hanna we gotta get you ready Hayato is already here" He pulls me into the building past a bunch of people.He pulls me into a dressing room with Hayato oppa already dressed.He looks up from his phone "Finally your here!" I rub the back of my neck saying "Sorry oppa I woke up late." He sighs and gently slaps my head "Whatever go get ready." I nod and run behind the sheet as the stylist unnie hands me my clothes and shoes.I quickly put them on,tying my shoes.She hands me the bracelets and I quickly slide them on as she brings me to a chair and straightens out my hair and puts the beanie on and quickly does my makeup. I walk out of the dressing room seeing Hayato oppa talking to Eunhyuk,Kyuhyun and Sungmin sunbaenims.He sees me and quickly calls me over.I slightly jog over to where he is and slightly bow to the sunbaes. "Annyeonghaseyo." I said with my Gyeongsang accent slightly coming out. Eunhyuk sunbaenim notices "Are you not from Seoul?" "Ani I'm from Busan more like Haeundae-gu." He nods as Sungmin oppa slightly bends down to my height and pinches my cheeks "Your so cute! How old are you?!" I giggle slightly "I'm 14 sunbaenim."All three of them look at surprised yelling "Ehhhhhh?!" Hayato starts laughing as I join him a few moments later.They get over there shock as I realize something "Jonghyun oppa Where are my earrins and tongue bars?!" Jonghyun oppa,one of our managers laughs and he jogs over to us "I was wondering when you were gonna notice" I give him a fake smile as he hands me the small bag of earring and bars.I quickly put on my earrings as Hayato oppa talks to Kyuhyun,Eunhyuk and Sungmin sunbaenims.

    I take out my current tongue bars and put in two bright shiny silver ones.Kyuhyun sunbaenim notices them. "Do you have your tongue pierced?!" The three of them look at me as I nod and finsh twisting in my last ball."ne I have had it for awhile."They look at Hayato oppa as he shrugs "Don't ask me.She came to me like this"We laugh as we get called to stage.Hayato and I walk with Sungmin sunbae and Eunhyuk Sunbae since Kyuhyun Sunbae is not on this episode and has another things to do. Eunhyuk asks as we get on the stage "Whats your stage name?and Real name?" I answer back "My name is Choi Hanna and its either Taylor or LID songsaenim hasn't choosen yet." Sungmin sunbae ask "Why LID?" "Well he thought it was smart because there is already a TOP and CAP." I said shaking my head as the three of them laugh.We arrive at the stage and sit in our seats me at the very end close to the audience on the front row and Hayato oppa sitting behind me. The filming begins.Hodong sunbaenim says "I've heard we have the new duo from YG Entertainment.I hope all of you have heard about them.Please Welcome Dominate!" Hayato and I stand up "We are here to DOMNIATE.Annyeonghaseyo Dominate imnida!" Hayato oppa bows "Annyeonghasyeo I'm the Leader Hayato imnida." I bow after him "Annyeonghaseyo the makane here please call me Taylor or LID" "umm LID-shii why is your name LID?" Boom Sunbae asks me. "Well sunbae,that is a good question songsaenim thought it would be clever since there is already a TOP and CAP" I replied.Everyone starts laughing as I gently shake my head.

    Hayato laughs "The funny thing I notice is that she actually answers to LID" I look back at him "I do not!I accept that mission" Eunhyuk sunbae calls me "LID-shii?" I turn back "Ne? wait gahhhhhh Mission abort mission abort" I get up and try to leave the stage with everyone laughing at me.I smile and head back to my seat "I rather be called Taylor now.."They laugh even more.The first contestants come out and its a group of boys from Japan called BTICK.They start to dance Sherlock by SHINee. "SUGOI....HAyato oppa your rubbing off on me" He playfully glares at me and ruffles my hair....well tries to with my beanie blocking him. He sighs as I stick my tongue out at him.Everyone laughs.I turn back to BTICK and say to them in Japanese "You guys are really good.You reminded me of SHINee actually" They smile and thank me.I smile and look around me seeing everyones eyes on me "What?I'm really into the Japanese Version of Power Rangers so I picked up Japanese from them.."They laugh at my honesty."Taylor can probably dance better than them" Hayato oppa says getting up and walking over to them."I do not oppa they probably dance better than me" "Then can you dance?" asks Jonghyun sunbae "Nah I'm to lazy" everyone laughs.