Epilogue

Lost, Sought and Found

 

A COUPLE OF MONTHS LATER...
 
"No, Jjong. Leave!" Sooyeon was pointing at the front door with her eyes so mad.
"Okay, okay. No need to shout!" Jonghyun passed by her.
"Don't come back unless you figure out what you did wrong." she put her arms across her chest.
"I know why, can I come back now?"
"Kim Jonghyun!"
"I'm going..." he ran out of the house.
 
"Jjong oppa?" Sunyoung saw him pass her by and Soojung but he just waved at them and went on running.
"You know how they are." Soojung shook her head. Sunyoung's phone suddenly vibrated.
"Gyujong oppa. Oh, I'm coming. I'm sorry. I forgot. Ha-ha. I'll see you." Sunyoung hung up and put back her phone in her pocket before looking at Soojung.
"Go." Soojung grinned.
 
After some weeks of blind dates and speed dates, Sunyoung got really close to the waiter that was serving her every time till one day, she stopped going there for blind dates instead, she was going there for that waiter.
 
"Bye, eonni." Soojung waved at Sunyoung as she watched her leave.
 
"Boo!"
"Oppa! Stop doing that!" Soojung hit Jinki's shoulder after giving her a heart attack.
"Chocolate?" Jinki had a bar of chocolate in his hand.
"Hopeless romantic, old man." she smiled and accepted that chocolate.
 
"Let's go shopping? I want to buy some new shirt." he grabbed her hand and swayed it with his.
"But I just bought you one the other day." she wrapped her other hand around his arms.
"Yeah, but I don't like what's written on it. It's not cool enough." he said and she lightly punched his arms before letting go of his hand and walking ahead of him.
 
"What about a date? Wanna go on a date?" he ran to her and grabbed her hand again.
"I'd love that." she smiled like a kid and so did he.
"Where do you wanna go?" he inquired.
"To the beach." she responded jokingly.
"Let's go." Jinki pulled her.
"W-what?"
 
The next thing she knew, she was at the seaside running away from him. She stuck her tongue out.
 
"You'll never catch me!" she continued running but he was able to catch her.
"Put me down!" she cried when Jinki carried her in his arms into the water.
"No, oppa. Please." she wrapped her arms around his neck afraid hat he'd drop her.
"Put me down, please." she pleaded with her cutest expression.
"Okay." Jinki put her feet down. Then she suddenly splashed some water on his face.
"It's on, Jung Soojung!"
 
They sat next to each other on the dry sand and watched the sunset. It was as red as their love for each other, as beautiful as their love for each other. It's still a long way to the end and they're willing to walk towards it together, next to each other, hand in hand. They were still very young and they weren't rushing things up. Maybe, in the future, it wouldn't be the two of them. Maybe, in the future, they'd fight like Jonghyun and Sooyeon(but they honestly and secretly hoped not). Maybe, in the future, they'd forget. But for them, nothing was more important than the present and what's happening. because they're happy. Being together makes them happy. They're happy with each other.
 
"I love you." he whispered and glanced at her. She glanced back with a smile slowly forming on her face.
"I love you, too." then she laid her head on his shoulder.
 
FIN.
 
........................
 
didn't I tell you there will be an epilogue?
here it is.
this is goodbye for OnStal pairing.
But OnBer is still on going so please support that one
thanks a lot everyone!!!
:)
 
xdorkyx
x