Chapter 8: Deception

The Glowing Flower

I keep on thinking where did I see that smile before. It really looks familiar. I stand from my seat and walk in the middle I want to see it closely. Then suddenly she looked at me and smiled. That smile. Donghae gave me her hand and we dance together. I don't know how long we've dance I stared at her closely. Her eyes. It's so beautiful I feel like it captured me.

 

"You look so beautiful tonight.Happy Birthday." I whispered.

She looked down as she tried to hide her blush.

"Thank you Mr. Kim." she answered.

"I told you to call me oppa. Try to say it o-p-p-a" I told her playfully as I'm trying to ease the awkwardness.

"Oppa." she whispered shyly as she smiled.

That smile again.

"I wonder if we've met before." I said.

She just stared at me.

 

She looks tired cause I think we've been dancing for about 20mins already.

"Take some rest." I told her as we go back on our own seats.

 

I looked around and found Yoona following her sister who seems to be resting for a while.

 

My dad called me and introduced me to some of his business partners and friends. It's so tiring.

 

I decided to go out to breathe some fresh air and I found Chanyeol who seems to be looking on something. He saw me and run towards my direction.

"Ah hyung, have you seen Dara?" he asked.

"I haven't, is she missing?" I asked.

"Oppa, I've been looking for you everywhere." Yoona  said.

"Let's go inside." she said.

 

I saw Chanyeol looking irritated at her.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked Yoona.

"Noona, its all your fault!" Chanyeol blurted out.

"What?" Yoona asked innocently. "I don't know what you're talking about." she added.

 

Chanyeol walked out and I looked at Yoona questionably.

"Your sister is missing. I will help Chanyeol to look." I said.

"Oppa, Dara is just somewhere in the garden. She's having a date with her boyfriend." she said.

"Oh~ Then we should tell Chanyeol about it. She's looking for your sister everywhere." I said.

"Okay oppa." she answered.

 

We found Chanyeol on the corner left side of the garden kneeling and seems to be patting his sister. We came closer but Yoona grab her hand. 

"See, Chanyeol already found her." she smiled.

"Let's check on them." I said.

I removed her hand and we walked closer to them.

 

I saw Dara crying on Chanyeol's shoulder.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

 

They looked at me and Chanyeol stand and looked at Yoona who was standing behind my back.

"Noona." Chanyeol walked closer and I heard a slap.

 

 

_________________________________________

Another short update. OTL

I hope you guys are still reading my updates.

 

I'm sorry for the slow pace of the story. =______=

I swear on the next chapter there'll be a JAEDARA moment.

 

Thank you to the new subscribers! 

Please do comment. I need some motivation to write :3