Chapter 10: The Glowing Flower

The Glowing Flower

 

 

He dreamed of her that night. Those perfect lips that he wants to capture and finally that night he was able to see her beautiful eyes. It’s so tantalizing that he wasn’t able to look anywhere but just to her eyes. He felt like he was captured by it.

 

He walked step by step to touch her as she vanished on his eyesight and appeared on his side hugging him and seems to be crying. He let her hugged her for quiet some time until he decided to face her but then. She laughed out loud, laughed and laughed until he felt that it’s creeping him out its like a nightmare. He’s awaken and sweating a lot. He took a glass of water and drinks it. He keeps on thinking who might be that girl. Is she still the girl she’s been dreaming of? Is the glowing flower Yoona?

 

2 days ago after that dream.

 

“She really looks different.”

 

“Omo~! Is she the dumb girl before?

 

“What happened to her?”

 

“Did she undergo on a surgery?”

 

“What a god and goddess.”

 

“They are so pretty.”

 

 

This is what you’ll hear from the whispers and talks of most of the students in the university. The students who are so amaze by the sight of the two people arriving. They change a lot from their looks before from their weird looks wearing big eyeglasses that are covering their eyes and the hair that they never comb.

 

It all started on a Sunday afternoon when they’re sneaking out in the park riding on the swing.

 

The two finally decided to change their appearance as Chanyeol insist to her twin sister. They agreed to it since they used to be like that for over 18 years ago.

 

Yoona walked with the twins on their way to their respective buildings.

 

“Are you guys having fun with your show?” she murmured. In the eyes of the people around them she looks like she’s just smiling.

 

But the twins didn’t mind her as they continue to walk.

 

“Yoona” Donghae called her.

“Are you free for lunch? Do you want to eat together?” he asked.

Yoona looked at him and smiled. Tsh. Sorry but I don't date with peasants. she thought.

“Donghae-ssi, I’m sorry but I don’t have time right now.” She answered and when she saw Jaejoong she cling on its arms and asked for a lunch together, which Jaejoong agreed.

 

Lunch break seems to arrive so quickly.  Jaejoong went to the fountain area, which is the most peaceful place in the university. He’s waiting for Yoona cause he promised that they will have lunch together and they will meet in that place before going out.

 

Looking around the area by killing time he saw Dara walking on her way to one of the benches and something came on his mind like his dream. She stared to her eyes. It seems so familiar it’s like it’s like his dream. He went up from his seat and walk closely still looking to her eyes. It’s like those eyes captured him like in his dream. He cupped her face still staring at those tantalizing eyes.

 

 

“Oppa.” She said.

“Dara, tell me. Did we already meet before?” he asked still looking at her eyes.

 

Dara look down as if she’s thinking if she should answer his question.

 

She didn’t know why all of a sudden he asked for this weird question.

 

“I think you’re that girl that keeps hunting me at night.” He said.

 

Dara just look at him as if asking what he is talking about.

 

 

 

___________________________________________

I know this is a lame chapter TT______TT

I'm so sorry.

 

Just killing some time cause I'm really bored.

 

Can anyone please tell me how am I going to open a shop about editing posters whatever?

Please help me.

 

Thank you for your support! <3

 

p.s. probably, I'll make a follow up chapter