Let's Go?

Do you like Coffee?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was almost midnight and the snow was falling hard compared to the other day. Hyukjae was wrapped in his thick blankets and was tucked beneath the duvet watching One Piece in his laptop. He was trying to catch up with the episodes he missed throughout the week because of the busy schedule he had with Super Junior M's Breakdown. His hands are freezing so he put them near the laptop to have some of its warmth. The dorm is quiet. Most of the members are doing their own things and it was nice to have extra time on their hands so they can rest. 

 

He was getting comfortably plopped down in his small bed like that if only a whiny someone didn't suddenly barge in his room. "Damn it Hae! Can't you at least knock?"

 

"But Hyukkie I'm freezing so badly!" Donghae whined that made Hyukjae shoot a glare at the younger. "Why are you glaring at me? Wae? Are you watching your por-"

 

"It's not Donghae, it's One Piece!" Hyukjae cutted him. "And of course you'd be freezing in your pajamas! Can't you at least wear a jacket or something?

 

Donghae stomped his foot down and whined even more. "Don't wanna!"

 

"Then go find someone else to bother and leave me alone." Hyukjae said irritatedly. That kid just ruined my mood.

 

"Don't wanna" Donghae pouted and crossed his arms over his chest.

 

Hyukjae rolled his eyes and focused his attention back to the anime. He felt something brushed against his thigh and saw Donghae sitting on the other side of the bed.

 

"Hyukkie~" Donghae called and nudged his hyung's thigh. Hyukjae ignored him and tried to concentrate with the anime but Donghae kept on disturbing him.

 

"What the- ... Yah!" Hyukjae snapped and sat up. He shook his head in annoyance and shouted at him. "What do you need?"

 

"Hmm.. Can I lay down beside you?" Donghae asked sweetly and shivered. "I'm cold"

 

Hyukjae mumbled something and Donghae took it as a yes. His pout quickly turned to a smile. He snuggled under the covers with Hyukjae and rested his head on the older's right shoulder. Hyukjae just let their posi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter