CHAPTER 1: Fate

I Need You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-hwi6FDzKs

(First OST of 'I Need You', it will be great if you listen to this while reading the chapter. *the song is called See My Eyes - YongHwa, not mine.*

CHAPTER 1: FATE

JIYEON POV

"JiYeon unnie!" I heard a voice behind me, it's a girl's voice. She is holding my shoulders too. I turn my head to see who's there and found out that it's Jei, my dongsaeng.

"Oh, Jea-ya! Wae?" 

"I'm going to have lunch with Mir now! Do you want to join us?" Jei hold her phone, maybe seeing whether Mir is sending something to her or not.

"Ani, gwaenchana Jea-ya. I have something to study and some projects to do." It's a reason. How can I bother them dating? 

"I heard his hyung is going to come too. He's the same age as you, unnie. Maybe you can be friends with him!" Jei smiles cheerfully. Well, though I really want to join hearing what she just said, maybe it's just a lie. To make me come with her.

"Ah, I don't need it. I'm too busy to have friends." It's a lie. I just tell a lie. Yes a lie. HOW CAN I TELL A LIE? Well, it's okay, just once. Lie. Lie. Lie.

"Ah, arasseoyo, unnie! I'm going now!" Jei smiles then walk fastly toward the door. Like the wind. I can tell how much Jei likes Mir, and Mir likes Jei. They both loves each other very much. They are both very busy, yet they still meet each other every day. Break, lunch, etc.

I never experience love and I don't care too much about it. I got about 4-5 confessions each year. I don't feel anything for them so I just leave them alone. Eh, am I too rude? Ah, I don't care about it. Well now I'm going to the bookstore since I have nothing to do. I don;t have projects nor did I have to study. It's all a lie. Since when do I learn to lie like this? 


JEI POV

I've asked unnie whether she waqnts to join my lunch with Mir or not, so I don't have to think about that matter anymore. Actually I'm happy that she doesn't want to join, because if it's only me and Mir, we two, it's very fun and I can enjoy the date, actually lunch, with him more.

"Mir-ahhh!" I shout as I see him sitting in one of the chair there while looking at his book. He's a very good reader, but I don't need to worry since he's not a nerd. Haha.

"Ah, noona! Come sit here!" I run to sit next to him, then orders my food to the waiter.

"Where's JiYeon noona?" He ask me after I finish the order.

"Uh, she doesn't want to come. She said she got too many project and things to study on. What about Joonie oppa?"

"Same. He says he is going to the bookstore."


JIYEON POV

Here I am. At the bookstore, second floor. In this second floor, are the books I like the most. I promise myself I'm going to buy two books today. 

BREKKK, someone hit me. No, I mean fall at me. The person who fall at me immediately stands up and I realize that it's a boy.

"I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry. I didn't fell on purpose. Really!" The boy, taller than me, bow to me then say sorry.

"I'm okay. You don't need to worry." He looks very worry that I'm going to hurt or something else. 

"Ah, yes. But since I hit you, I'm going to buy you food. Do you want it?" He ask me while tidying up his books that falls before, beside him.

"Well, okay. But may I ask your name? You look like someone I've ever met before."

"Ah, annyeonghaseyo. My name is Lee Joon." He bows while telling me his name.

"Ah, ne. Annyeonghaseyo. My name is JiYeon." I bow back. He must be really polite to do that kind of things for more than 1 time.

"Ne. Let's go now, pay our books then eat." He smiles at me, then walk toward the cashier. I can feel my heart beating for the first time. Is it because I got shocked after falling like that or....is it love?