1

The Secret Life

No one's POV

As Jing packed her bags to leave Vancouver, Canada to go to Seoul, Korea, she remembered all that had happened in the previous month. First, her parents died because of a murder with those Koreans,  then,her most hated and mean auntie took her home as a servant girl, than now, she had to move to the place she despised the most, Korea and live with her rich uncle? Life was Unbearable to Jing. Sighing, she locked her camouflage blue suitcase and huggede her favorite stuffy Pinky next to her. "Time to go! You don't want to miss your plane! And neither do I, I wish you had gone away sooner." the last part her auntie whispered, but Jing caught it. Shaking her head, she headed out the door and within the hour, got lunch, boarded the plane, and startled her trip to South Korea. After they landed, Jing searched for a taxi and rode it to the mansion. Once they reach the mansion, the driver seemed to be in a rush to drive away, and once he was out of sight two male servants bowed and opened up the sparkling gates to the mansion. She surveyed everything and she was astounded, she knew her uncle was rich, but not this rich! She dragged her stuff into the dark blue house and saw a bunch of other servants walking around."Ah, Jingy! nice to see you again!" her uncle said in a sickly sweet tone and a plastic smile. Summoning up an even more plastic smile and repeated the same to him. *Wow, that smile is really genuine, uncle Myungdu!* she thought. Calling on his servants to usher her into here room,he flashed one last doll smile and floppede back on the twenty-thousand dollar couch. Finally smiling nicely to the servant that helped her, she backed up into the electric blue room. In the middle of the room was filled with mirrors and makeup. The rest of the room was filled with chests and clothes. The next couple days went by with nothing to do, until the six new servants showed up.

 

 

 

 

So how do you like my first chapter? I wrote it in 11:00a.m.in a school day so, I am pretty exhausted. Byeee!