Might, Might Not

Falling for the Jung Sisters.
"Yo Amber have you seen my vans?" A boy with black hair that resembled a lions mane said while he buttoned up his blue plaid shirt.

"Uh yea! There under the coffee table by the small couch" a boyish girl said before she resumed brushing her teeth.

"Found em!" The boy yelled rushing to put his shoes on.

"Come on Andy we're already late."The girl said after she rinsed , she walked out the bathroom and grabbed her phone that sat on the dresser inside a dirty room, then to the front door of the apartment where she found her friend waiting for her.

"Alright let's go Amber, I don't feel like listening to Flahive go on about the importance of being on time to school."Andy said. The two friends left their building and ran to school that was only a few blocks down the street. When the two finally got to the door of their class they tried to sneak in.

"Ms. Liu, Mr.Valentine late again aren't we" the teacher said while she wrote on the board. The two friends slumped their shoulders in defeat and sat down next to their classmates.

"Woke up late again?" Amber's friend Luna asked, Amber mearly nodded and put his head down tired from the run.

"Hey handsome how are ya this fine morning"Andy said to the guy sitting next to him. The guy chuckled and patted Andy's head.

"Hey Andy, I'm fine and I thought you liked Jessica. Wouldn't she be jealous of all the attention I'm getting." The boy said to Andy.

"Haha I do, I was just messing with you Key". Andy told his friend. Key inwardly frowned he liked that Andy 'flirted' with him but also hated it, he was never quiet sure if the boy was straight or not.

"Key, you think me and Am have a chance with the Jungs?" Andy asked, Key thought about it for a sec then shrugged his shoulders.

"Who knows Andy, you guys might. Might not."