If Forever Just Exist

Stand By Me

 

I’m just a girl living in a simple life. I’m not that rich not famous also. I never had a boyfriend in my whole life. I’m currently 19 and still single. All my friends are in pairs already, Krystal with Taemin, Amber with Key, Luna with Onew, and Victoria with Jonghyun. They always told me to get a boyfriend already, I like to have one but every time someone courts me, I keep on rejecting them.

One time, my mom brought me to the birthday party of her friend. That night, I wore an elegant dress, it was colored blue paired with blue high heels also. I was sitting alone in the table at the corner while my mom went to see her friend. I saw this tall guy, to be honest, he’s handsome. I wonder who he is. Looking at the tall guy, I saw my mom approaching him. Then suddenly, both of them looked at me. I immediately change my position, and as if I’m looking to the other side.

*MINHO'S P.O.V*

“Ahhh, hello Minho!”

Hello aunt!” I said as I bowed.

“I came to you because I want you to meet my daughter, if you don’t mind since we already talked with your mom about this.”

“ohh! Okay aunt, its fine!” I said, but a bit confused. I think I have to agree since I already get over from my past. I THINK!

“She’s right there Minho, the one wearing a blue dress.”

“Okay Aunt!” I answered as I turned my head and look for the lady in blue dress.

I was shocked when I saw her. She’s very pretty; she’s dazzling on her nice blue dress. The way she put some strands of her hair into her ears, even that she looks really gorgeous. I never thought I’d be like this again to another girl. And so, I approached her.

“H- Hi Miss!” I smiled and bowed at her.

"Hello!” she said and gave me a smile.

“I’m Minho. I’m the son of your mom’s friend, I’m the one who’s celebrating the birthday today.” I answered.

“Is that so? I’m Sulli. Happy birthday then Minho.”

“Thank you Sulli. Nice meeting you. Hope we’d be good friends.” I told her as I lend my hand to do hand shake.

“You’re welcome. Nice meeting you too! We can be!” Sulli smiled and shakes hand with me.

Minho’s P.O.V:

And I guess, this is the right time to move on. I met Sulli on my very special day. From that first meeting of ours, I can surely tell she’s kind. She’s my ideal girl, pretty, respectful and kind. I hope we’ll know each other more.

Sulli’s P.O.V;

So that tall guy I saw a while ago with my mom is Minho. I think he’s respectful to girls since he introduced his self politely. Is this already the right time for me to enter the world of love?

-- END --

*SULLI'S P.O.V"

The next day……. I was standing in front of my locker, getting some stuff for my first class.

“Yah! Sulli, how was your Christmas & New Year? Was it fun?” Luna and my other friends approached me and hugged me.

It was nice!” I answered as I hugged them back.

Later on, Key, Jjong, Taemin and Onew came. As usual, they greeted and hugged their girl friends. Looking at them so happy, sometimes I feel jealous. It’s not that I’m in a hurry but I just wonder how it feels to have a boyfriend; to have someone who’ll protect you, care for you and be with you through your up’s and down’s.

I was blankly staring at my friends when I suddenly thought of Minho.

“Sulli ah! You alright?” Key yelled at me and tapped my shoulder.

“You should find the right one for you now, Sulli. So that you can already relate to us and won’t be just standing there thinking of something very deeply.” Jonghyun told me.

“Yah! Sulli knows what to do.” Victoria told Jjong.

“Ah right! Hwaiting Sulli.” Krystal shouted.

“Fine! Fine! Let’s go now or else we’ll be late.” I said as I walked fast towards our classroom.

The environment is still the same when I entered, it was so noisy. But, the teacher came so all went back to normal. I was staring at the window when I saw my teacher coming with a guy with her. The tall guy looks so familiar. And when they came closer, I realized its Minho. What is he doing in our school?

“Hello everyone. So you guyz enjoyed your Christmas and New Year’s vacation? By the way, you have a new classmate in your math session. Mr. Choi, please introduce yourself.” The teacher stated.

I was shocked when I heard about it. I just don’t know what to do.

“Hi everyone, I’m Choi Minho. I’ll be your classmate in Math subject from now on. Hope we’ll be friends.” Minho uttered as he bowed to us and smiled at me.

I was looking at my friends and saw them following Minho’s gaze. Minho sat in front of me since the chair is vacant. The class has finally ended, it’s dismissal time.  I went to the canteen with my friends. I really think someone’s following us. And when I turned back, Minho is actually running after us.

“YAH! Sulli ah!” he shouted as he breathed so deep.

“Ahhhh… Minho. What are you up to?” I answered looking at him and after to my friends.

“It’s good that we are classmates. Can I go with you? I’m new in here, you know!”

“Yes, yes you can Minho!” Key answered.

We went to the canteen together, Minho’s beside me. It’s not actually awkward after all, Minho’s the type of guy who talks and talks to you, he’s friendly. He never lets you get bored. Yes, we just met but the way he treats me is like his childhood friend. I admire Minho being like this to girls. It was Taemin and Minho who ordered foods for us at the canteen. So, I and the rest of my friends are just left at the table talking while waiting.

“Sulli ah, what does Minho’s smile to you a while ago means?” Krystal teased me.

“Right, does this mean ------?” Victoria disturbs Luna.

“OMG Sulli, I think Minho’s the guy for you!” Victoria added.

“How long have you known him Sulli?” Onew asked.

“Okay guyz, chill. He’s the son of the friend of my mom. We attended his birthday last December 27. But, I didn’t know that he’s the one celebrating the party we attended. He just approached me and told me that it’s his birthday.” I explained to them.

“Is that so? But, you guyz seems so close already?” Key asked.

“Anyway, whatever, we’re all happy for you Sulli.” Key added.

“Guyz, chicken pizza. Minho was the one who bought this. It’s his treat for us.” Taemin shouted as he placed the pizza on the table.

“Woah! Give me two, ahh just give that all to me!” Onew yelled as he quickly grabbed the pizza.

“Yah hyung! Share that with us!” Key shouted.

Minho sat beside me as we ate. I don’t know why, but I’m really comfortable when I’m with him. My friends kept on teasing us. Every day in school, I never get bored; Minho always entertains me. Days and weeks passed and we became very close to each other. One night, we went to Minho’s house to attend the birthday party of his mom. I went there with my mom but we got separated because I spent the night with my friends including Minho.

Minho brought me at the back of their house leaving our other friends inside. The environment became so dramatic when he shared his story about his past girlfriend. He said that he got cheated. His girlfriend went out with another guy without him knowing. He just knew it when he followed the car of his girlfriend. The worse thing is that, the guy who is the third party of Minho’s GF is his friend. Minho doesn’t know what to do already at that time so he broke up with the girl.

“Oh! I’m sorry for sharing this Sulli.”

“It’s fine Minho yahh!” I said as I tapped his shoulder.   

“Thank you for being with me Sulli. I never thought I’d be like this to another girl again.” Minho emotionally stated. *So what does he actually mean? That he likes me? Oh, com’n!*

“Ahhhh!...” that’s all I can say. Totally speechless.

“How about you? About your past boyfriends? Minho asked.

“I never had one, oppa”

“What? You? With that pretty face and kind personality? I don’t believe.” He said like he’s about to laugh.

“Yes! I’m serious! It’s up to you if you won’t believe me!”

“Okay then, sorry!”

“Sulli …!” he added as he held my hand.

“What?” I answered as I take a look at our hands. His hands are soft though.

“I have something to tell you this February 14. At that day, let’s meet at the rooftop of our school, 7pm.”

“Wh--- what? Why? What is that? Just tell me now!” I said, so curious and confused.

“Just meet me at that day. Okay?”

“huh? bu--- O-- okay!” I answered.

I was about to stand when Minho held my hands. Unexpectedly, he hugged me. It was very tight, I can’t breathe, like seriously.

“Why?” I asked him as I broke the hug.

“Nothing. I just can’t wait for that day.” He answered and hugged me again.

I didn’t say anything after that. I just hugged him back. The atmosphere became so romantic when suddenly our friends came.

“Oh! Oh! Oh!” Krystal came teasing us.

“Sorry guyz, just continue! We’ll go back now!” Key said and waved goodbye.

“Ahh Sulli, can we go inside now?” Minho asked as he stood up and helped me to stand.

“Sure!” I answered and accept his hands.

The night was awesome, such a memorable moment. And, now I know how it feels to love and to be loved back. All thanks to Minho. But, I’m really curious about what he’ll tell me this February 14. I paused and then realized that February 14 is actually Valentine’s Day, I forgot. Anyway, it’s getting near, just 6 more days to go.

Minho’s POV

This night is a blast. I now conclude that I like Sulli, not just like but actually more than that. I can’t wait for February 14. This year’s valentines will be the best.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Good morning Sulli---ah!” Minho surprised me as I’m standing in front of my locker getting some stuffs.

“Oh oppa! You scared me. Good morning!”

“So, let me bring that. Come on?

“Ahh no! I can handle this.” I said as I started to move forward.

“Just let me bring your books. I’m stronger than you!” he grabbed my books and joked around.

“Fine. It’s not actually funny. Duhhh!.” I said as I gave him my stuffs.

“HAHA. But, don’t forget. February 14” he added and winked at me.

We’re very close with Minho already, but it’s not yet officially us. I think this is better than being in a relationship and fight for nonsense reasons.

February 14 …..

“Bye Sulli. See you later, keep safe!” Minho said as he dropped me at our house.

“Bye! You too oppa! Keep safe always”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’m confused what to wear later. But thanks to my mom, she’s so supportive. She let me wear this very nice pink dress she bought a while ago. Mom fixed my hair as she made it a little curly. It looks cute though. I arrived at the rooftop exactly 7pm, but Minho’s not yet there. I think he’ll be a little bit late so I just sat on the chair as I waited for him to come. But, 25 mins. had passed and he’s not yet here, so I started to be panic and worry. I tried to contact him but his phone is not ringing. I can’t help to just stay calm. It’s been 40 mins. already but Minho hasn’t come yet. Suddenly, my phone rang and so I answered it.

“Hello Minho-ah! Where are you now? Why are you late? Huh?” I angrily answered the phone.

“Yah Sulli, this is Key!”

“Ahh, Key oppa, Wae ?”

“Sulli, come to the only hospital nearest from our school now!” Key yelled, I can sense that he is panicked, but why?

“But, I’m still waiting for Minho here. Who’s hospitalized by the way?” I asked.

“That’s why! Minho’s the one hospitalized. I’ll explain all to you when you get here.”

“What? O-okay! I’m coming!”

I was very shocked. I immediately went down from the rooftop and waited for a taxi. I can’t keep still, what if Minho’s condition is really critical?

“Faster Sulli---ah !” Taemin shouted.

OMG! Minho is full of blood. He’s lying in the emergency bed as we immediately bring him inside the emergency room. I really don’t know what to do.

“Minho yah! Please fight for your life, for me! Please don’t leave me. oppa please! I LOVE YOU!” I said with my voice trembling while holding Minho’s hands.

“Minho please! You will survive right? I can’t take this.” I kept on crying holding Minho’s hands.

“I’m sorry Ms. But, you can’t go inside the ER. Just wait here. Thank you!” the doctor said.

“Okay-Okay! Just, please, please do your best to save him doc. Please!” I added.

I was sitting outside, leaning at Key’s shoulder.

“Key oppa! What happened to Minho?”

“His car was out of control so he got bumped by another car. He left his house early for him to prepare for your date. Sad to say that Sulli.” Key explained.

“But why? Why does it have to be like this? TELL ME ! Wh---why ??”

Is this really my destiny? To be hurt seriously? Minho can’t die. I need him. I’m used to be with him already. He can’t die. And then later on, the girls came.

“Sulli-ah! Gwenchana? Stop crying! Everything will be alright. Okay?” Krystal comforted me as all of the girls hugged me and tapped my shoulder, trying to make me feel okay.

“Ahhhhmmm, Excuse me Ms.? Sad to say this but the patient is critical, but i'll give you now the chance to talk to him.” The doctor stated.

“what? but doc, u should save him !!! ” I yelled  but then walked faster to the ER door. I suddenly walked slowly when I saw Minho lying on the bed struggling for his life.

“MINHO OPPA!!!!” I yelled as I run towards him.

“Oppa,  remember, you still have something to tell me? So, please fight for your life. And I can’t live without you! I love you Minho oppa !” i cried.

“Sulli ah! I will live. And I love you more!” Minho said these words with his voice shaking holding my hand.

“Sulli, it’s February 14 now right? Will you be my girl -------? Then suddenly he stopped.

Tears rolled down my cheeks when I heard those words from Minho. “Yes, oppa I can be your girl.”  i immediately answered him without him finishing what he said. 

*tiiiit ------ tiiiiii- tiiiiittttttttttttt-- tiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt _______________/\___/\______________________________________________ *

 "YAH OPPA! MINHO YAHHh!!! WAKE UP ! YOU CAN'T DIE. YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME! OPPPPAAAAAA!!!! "

"DOC. DOC !! THE PATIENT. FASTER !!!" i ran outsied and shouted at the doctor.

My friends immediately went inside the room with the doctor. we're all panicked, shocked, blank. 

"I'm so sorry Ms., but we already did our best. The injury in his head was too much. We're very sorry!" the doctor stated.

 "BUT ---- OPPA !!!! NO !!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MINHO . YOU CAN'T DIE. ! WAKE UP !!! " i kept on shouting as my friends tried to comfort me. All of us are in pain. What happened is just really unbelievable. 

Why is life like this? To me? To Minho? To both of us! WHY ?? TELL ME !!
This is my best valentine's for it's the day that we are already official but also my worst for this is the day he died and left me ALONE.

Minho might be gone in this world, but I will never forget him. He’s still my boyfriend. I can't find any guy like him anymore, he's the one, he's UNIQUE. And, he will be remembered in my heart FOREVER!