☺My life...☺

OH MY TWINS !

As Promise ! here is the second Update for today :D


Sehun turned off his Xbox and decided to flipped on some channels until he slowly zone out to sleep.

But after a minute Sehun heard the front door open. He was sure it was Eunice so he didn't bother to even open his eyes.

He was slowly getting into his slber when he heard movements and soon he heard Eunice.

"You're Luhan right?"

Sehun wants to open his eyes and push the girl away from him but when Eunuce started speaking, Sehun realize it's a good timing for him to know what Eunice actually thinks about his brother.

When Eunice finishes talking Sehun was about to open his eyes when he felt pairs of lips on his.

His mind told him to push Eunice away but he doesn't want to scared the girl nor make a scene.

If he stayed asleep, Eunice will think she kissed Luhan in his sleeps and everything will be okay.

Except when Sehun felt over his close eyes lids the light being and soon he finds his feet soaked in wet water and Luhan standing in the foot of the couch.

"I forgot I still need to finish a report. I'll leave you two alone."

After a couple of minute. Eunice turned her head towards Sehun, she immediately get on her feet and bow.

Before excusing herself.

Sehun watched as the girl disappear from one of the hallways and after a second he is left alone, with only 1 thought in his head.

"I'm screwed."

--------

"Hey Eunnnnn !!!" Krystal screamed from across their room.

Eunice send her a small smile.

This mornimg she wokes up and was expecting to see Luhan waiting for her to go to school as usual. But the moment she enter the dining room the made had inform her that Luhan had already gone to school and Sehun left just a minute ago.

And ever since the incedence last night, Eunice tried to avoid Sehun because damn is she just so embarassed to kiss the boy.

She is also been trying to get hold of Luhan to make sure what the boy actually saw last night but it seems as if the other twin is avoiding him.

"Hey, wanna grab sushi at lunch?" Victoria asked.

Eunuce would love too, but the only hope she could get a hold of Luhan is lunch time and so she have to turn down the offer.

"Oh come on ! The others are also going." Amber said.

"Others?"

"Yeah, Tao, Kris and Kai." Sulli answered.

"Just them?"

"Yeah. They said the other boys are either busy or lazy to go out." Luna replied.

Eunice just nod.

"So you're going?"

"Nah, I'll pass this time. I have to talk to Luhan."

"Huh? I thought Luhan is not here." Sulli said.

Eunice snap her attention to the girl asking to continue.

"Well, he wasn't in our Chemistry class nor Calculus class."

Eunice frown, it's not Luhan-like to skip a class. Plus, the maid had clearly said Luhan went to school early so there's no way he'll be late.

"Earth to Eunice?" Amber waved her hand in front of her.

"Oh.. Uh yeah, I just remember I have somethings to get to the library, can you tell Ms. Choi that I'm sick?" Eunice said to the girls as she ran out the classroom.

-----

She fished her cellphone and dialed Luhan's number but it just lead her to the voice mail.

As she goes further the hallway, she reached the door leading to the roof.

She hesitantly open the door but still finds herself standing at the top of the school.

"Where are you?" She mummble as she looks down the field where groups of students who have spare block are all hanging around.

She sigh and sat on one of the bench on the roof when her phone vibrated.


To: Eunice
Victoria 01:35
Eun ! You lucky girl !


Eunice crane her head to the side wondering what's happening.


To: Victoria unnie
Eunice 01:37
Sorry unnie . But what's up?


Eunice waited for Victoria to reply. She guessed Ms. Choi is probably around. After some time her phone vibrated.


To: Eunice
Victoria 01:45
Don't tell me you missed the announcement?



To: Victoria unnie
Eunice 01:46
Uh..basically...why?



To: Eunice
Victoria 01:50
Omygosh ! DAEHYUN AKA THE NEW GUY HAD ASKED YOU TO BE HIS PARTNER FOR WINTER FORMAL !


Eunice stare at her phone for the longest.


"Winter formal... What the hell is that?" Eunice frown.


"University is freaking complicated." Eunice sigh, completely forgetting about the other detail on Victoria's text.

 

 


Expect another Update, if not tomorrow then the day after :D

Please bear with me since I just got a Part Time job and it's freaking hard to juggle school, work, and volunteer altogether :D 

The Twins

Comment, Subsribe, UPVOTE ♥♥

10/29/13