☻ lollipop ☻

OH MY TWINS !

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X6rAslg5nQ Sistar- A girl In love

Who is lovely enough to make me a poster for this one? PM me or post msg on my wall :D


"Shut up.!" Eunice exclaim as Sehun, the jerk, continued picking on her.

"Oh come on, Don't deny it, you like my twin dongsaeng." Sehun again teased.

Eunice sigh,  its been three months since the incident in the pool and Hyorin and her gang got kicked out to the school, yes kick out, not just expelled but kicked out, how?

Simple, OH SEHUN + LUHAN = Power.

"Why did I even agree to come here?" Eunice roll her eyes and get up on the towel Luhan lay on the sand for her to seat on. The sky turning bright orange and ash grey, sun is half peeking.

"Beacuse of LU.HAN." Sehun whistle before running to join the others in the water.

Eunice shake her head, she will never win to that jerk.

"Eun.!" Her heart started to race to the voice.

She tries to calm her expression and give her best friend a frown,"Luhan, you do realize I'm so done with Beach?" 

"Woah.I just realized that.!" Luhan act innocent, while Eunice just roll her eyes, there's no way she's in love to this boy.

Walking away towards their rest house:

 

"Yah.! Eun wait.!" Luhan run after the girl.

 

"100 bucks Luhan will confess to Eun" Sehun nudge his cousin Krystal who is currently being bombard of water courtesy of Kai.

Krystal stop Kai and look at the way Sehun is looking, Eunice walking ahead while Luhan is struggling to run after the girl.

"Make it 200, Eun will be confessing to Luhan, you know Lulu oppa is too coward to do such thing." the girl smirk, confident that she'll get that 200 bucks by tomorrow morning.....cross fingers.

------------------

"Why do you walk so fast?" Luhan pants as soon as he enter the rest house, where Eunice is already settle on one of the sofa, Luhan shake his head noticing the ear plugs that Eunice has on.

"YAH.! I was talking to you." Luhan said removing the ear plugs off Eunice rather harsh.

"YAH.! Why did you do that?" the girl whine trying hard to grab the earplugs of Luhan's hand.

"I was talking to you." Luhan reasoned stretching his arms up.

"Give it.!!" Eunice whine jumping up to get the ear plugs, to be short.

"Not before you tell me why did you walked off out there" Luhan pout, making the girl stop, oh gosh this is the thousanth time he saw this boy pout, but why the hell does she feel weird?

*It's all because of the Sehun jerk......* Eunice can't blame anyone, she is feeling weird because Sehun keeps on insisting her feelings for Luhan is more than friend, and now look what's happening to her.

Clearing , Eunice gain her composure, stepping two steps backwards before everting her gaze away of Luhan's, "I-I just don't want to see your girly face.!"

Luhan slowly lower his arm, seriously, he sometimes hated his face, his pretty face that Eunice despise.

"You really hate my face that much?" Luhan tries his hardest to hide his disappointment. 

Eunice oblivious that she's offending her best friend, grab the ear plug, and give Luhan a nod, before plugging her ear plugs on, making sure to put the music on full blast.

"Do you seriously hate my face that much?" Luhan mumble, not actually noticing Eunice, because his too occupied on the thought that his best friend, does really hate him for having those pretty face.

"Because I don't want you too..I really don't want you to hate me....." Luhan mumble, he waited for Eunice to smack him on his head, or give him a hard punch on his arm, or maybe pull his ear up, but there was nothing, curious on why his best friend is not harassing him yet, Luhan look up, just to witness a funny yet adorable picture.

Eunice is too immense to the song, 4 minute's new song 'What's your name', that she even forgets that Luhan is in the same room as her, so without any hesitation she started to dance to the song, a really faulty dance.

Luhan chuckle silently as Eunice shake her butts side to side, as she raise both of her hand, she is also lip syncing, then everything seems to slow down to Luhan~

"Ahjumma, who is that girl?" Little Eunice ask Ms. Kim, their new neighbor.

"Aigoo, sweetie, Luhan is not a girl.." Ms. Kim chuckle a bit, Eunice realizing her mistake started to cry and hide behind her mom's back.

5 yrs old Luhan startled  to see the little girl cried immedietly tugged on her 'omma' shirt, he whispered something to her and the lady just nod, taking a little steps towards the crying girl, Luhan look at Eunice mom and give her a small smile, The lady give back the smile and slowly give Luhan a space to see the sobbing girl.

Luhan stretch out his small hand, and tap the girl's shoulder, "Uljima..(don't cry)" 

The girl hiccups and turns her head to face the ''girl'. 

Luhan stretch out his other hand and Eunice eyes twinkle.

"Yeogi...you can have one." 

Eunice swallow hard, she wipe her tears with the back of her hand, she look up to Luhan with a shy look, "Oppa -hiccups- can I have two?" she ask holding her little hands that shows up two of her fingers.

Luhand nod with a grin, and Eunice immediately smile widely, she take the pink and white one, with a smile, she looks up to Luhan, "Gomoa Oppa.! Can we be firend? I'm Eu---Ah, omma, what''s my name again?" the little girl ask turning to her mom, her mom smile sweetly, "It's Eunice swettie." 

Eunice look back to her new friend and smile, "Yeah that's my name.!" she said.

"Oppa, let's go and play at the water there.!" Eunice points towards the wide ocean just a few feet away their house.

Luhan look up at his 'mom', Ms. Kim give him a nod.

Luhan smile at the memory, Eunice is still the same, adorable and silly. 

Luhan walk closer to her best friend, Eunice stop dancing as the song comes to an end, finally realizing that *LULU .!!* she panic and spun around.

Eyes widen, heart rate goes up rapidly, Cheeks burning red.

*Oh why did I turned?*

*I should've stop a few steps back*

Eunice can feel Luhan's breath tickle to her lips, as Luhan felt the same, their nose touching.

For some reason, neither one didn't bother to step back, why? 

No one knows...or maybe they do.

"AYOOO WASSSUPPP.!!" of course someone just have to ruin the moment.

Sehun immediately slap the back of Chanyeol's head, as he get to have a chance to see the oh so 'awkward' position the best friends are on, before the two awakwardly step back.

"OW" Chanyeol wince, glaring at Sehun.

"Way to ruin the moment hyung." Sehun grumble, before pulling Chanyeol's hoodie, turning his attention to the two red face human, Sehun give a sheeping smile, "Please do continue your business." Sehun said, pulling Chanyeol out the living room to give the two an alone moment, althoug he really needs to use the bathroom, *Might just do my business in the ocean* Sehun thought and laugh at his disgusting thought.

 

As soon as the two trolls exit the house, Eunice play with her foot while Luhan awkwardly clear his throat, "uh----" Luhan started.

"Sorry" Eunice said, even though she doesn't know why is she sorry.

"So....uh, Wanna go out again?" Luhan offer.

Eunice nod, "Yeah, let's do that." she said.

Oh, how come they feel awkward for the first time in 10 years?

"Don't deny it, You like my twin dongsaeng"  

Yup, it's all Sehun's fault..Eunice concluded.

Because, No, he doesn't like Luhan. 

-----------------------------------------------------

The next morning, Eunice woke up with Krystal beside her, still deep asleep.

As a morning person, Eunice decided to wash up early and walk around the beach, might as well have a peace and quiet just for a momet, becuase she's sure that once the boys are up, peace and quiet is out of the dictionary.

 

It's amazing how the shops are all open already considering it's only 8:00 am, walking around she lower her beach hat to cover the morning sun:

 (Without the bike)

She decided to look around the souvenir stores, smiling widely when she spotted her favorite kind of store.

"They have this here?" she ask herself as she skipped towards the shop, that only have little toddlers and their parents in.

Inside was paradise for Eunice,

candy is always her thing.

It's her comforting food...well, sweets.

It's what she crave for everyday, especially that particular lollipop, that have a hard outside but once you bite on it, you'll taste the soft floss candy inside.

She one by one scan every aisle of the store to look for that particular lollipop.

She still remember the reason why she always liked that lollipop, Luhan oppa's first gift to me.

She finally spotted the aisle where all kinds of lollipop is displayed. She immediately chuckle to see a lollipop that resembles the awesome PSY.

But her smile immediately turns into a frown when she didn't see that lollipop she's looking for.

---------------------------------------------------

Luhan woke up early that morning, he heard that there was a Candy Factory near their rest house, and he plans to go there, he wanted to surprise his best friend because he knows that candy will make the awkwardness between them disappear.

Luhan is even more glad to get the last stock of the lollipop floss, Eunice favorite.

Without hesitation, Luhan bought all 3 boxes , each box contains 75 lollipop floss.

The cashier was shocked that Luhan actually bought the whole stock they have but never the less she swipe Luhan's card.

"Sir, if you want we can arrange those into a bouquet, it's free." the nice lady offer, and Luhan eyes smile, that isn't a bad idea, so he agreed, Luhan waited for about 10 minutes, when the lady comes back with other 2 younger lady, the three all holding a well arrange candies, they all hold 6 each.

 (Arranged like this, but imagine it was those lollipops Luhan gave her before)

 

-------------------------------

All boys avert their attention to Luhan, who have some companies, "You can put them here,  thanks for the help." Luhan smile to 3 teenage boys, before he hand them some cash.

Krystal's eyes twinkle and immediately jumped off the couch to grab a piece, but Luhan block her way.

Krystal pouts while Kris snap his fingers, "Oh.!! I see." the duizhang said.

Everyone look at the man waiting for his 'oh-I-got-it-speech.'

"The lover boy finally decided to make a move." Kris said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, which is actually is.

Everyone nod in understand, while Krystal pouts, "So I don't get any? Even one?" she ask Luhan, but the boy just give him a sorry smile.

Krystal pouts and head back to her place before, Kai put his arms around Krystal shoulder, "No worries Stal, I can but you the whole store, just say you like me too." 

Krystal roll her eyes, and shrug Kai's shoulder, Sehun grab Kai by the collar, "My cousin, remember?" he said.

 

Eunice walk back to the rest house, a bit disappointed that her Floss lollipop is not on the store.

She slowly turn the door knob, knowing that the boys is still asleep, but the commotion that she heard outside of the door prove her wrong.

 

"EUN IS HERE.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Baekhyun and D.O cooed as they peek their head on the glass windows.

"Hurry, Luhan, fix yourself." Lay helps Luhan brush his hair, while Luhan just stood there.

The boys thought that Luhan will be confessing to Eunice, that's why Krystal immediately arrange the Lollipops bouquet around the living room, while the boys help Luhan choose his clothes, oh, Sehun even bath him with his cologne.

"Hyungs, I told you, I'm not confessing to her or anything." 

But his voice was ignore, "Okay, hurrry, let's get out to the back door." Suho announce.

One by one the boys and Krystal exit the house, but not before they give Luhan some encouragement.

"Do well."

"Don't make her cry"

"Make sure she say yes."

"Hey, save me a lollipop." 

Luhan sigh as the house turns quiet, but not long after he heard the door opens.

*Right...Eun...EUN.!!!* Luhan panics, everything is a misunderstanding.

Those lollipops are to make the awkwardness disappear, but he predicted that it will just cause a more awkward relationship, or worst, Eunice might start to distance herself.

No, Luhan doesn't want that, although he wants to admit, that he maybe like Eunice more than a friend, he won't risk what they have. Because Luhan is smart enough to know that if he don't stop himself on his mini-crush on his best friend, he might lost Eunice.

"YAH.! LULU.!" Luhan was awaken on his thought.

"I've been asking you...." Eunice soften, "Is this for me?" she ask.

And Luhan can only nod, well it's too late, the others already did the work.

Eunice smile widely, she immediately run to her best friend and give him a bear hug, "OMYGOSH, DID I EVER TOLD YOU YOU'RE THE BEST BEST FRIEND EVER?" 

Luhan frwon, if Eunice said that before he'll probably smile, but then again, his just best friend to her, *Luhan, you should actually stop that thing growing on your heart.* he warned himself, as he caress Eunice back.

But as if his own body betrays what his mind is saying, Luhan bluntly said, "I like you"

Eunice stop squeling, her arms around Luhan drop, Luhan curse himself for giving Eunice a shock, now she'll hate me, now she'll avoid me, PABO PABO

Luhan release Eunice from his arms, as soon as Luhan's arms drop, Eunice took a step back.

Step.

Step.

Step.

drop.

Eunice hits one of the lollipop bouquet and the lollipops scattered around the floor.

But Eunice didn't bother to look what she did, instead she stare at Luhan's eyes, searching for an answer.

I like you...The girl repeated the words on her mind, as she looks at Luhan's eyes.

Was it I like you bestfriend?

or I like you Eunice?

She wished it was the first one, because really, their friendship means a lot to Eunice, she rather ignore the fact that Luhan was her first love than risking their long term friendship.

But then again Luhan's eyes says it all.

And Eunice don't know what to do.

Her eyes drifted down her foot where some lollipops that fell was beside her right foot, bending down, she take a handful.

She awkwardly take a small steps towards Luhan, extending her arms to Luhan, she clear , "You can have some." she said.

Luhan looks down at her, a small smile tug on his lips as he realize that Eunice was helping him out to get out on the awkward situation, "Can I have two?" Luhan ask.

Eunice finally smile remebering a certain memories on her childhood, the best memory actually.

Eunice nod, and Luhan grin, taking the pink and white.


 

 

Which Fic should I update more?

Your browser does not support iframes.

">http://

The twins :D

 

 

05-12-13

CHAO~~>