Of angels and loss of memory

We're anything but ordinary.

This one... I've started writing with Quase Sem Querer from Legião Urbana, it's a sweet and cute music. I think this will be short. Kind of supernatural inspired. No warnings. For those wondering, Marcus is Kyuhyun's english name. "Made myself in a hundred pieces for you to pick up, and always wanted explanation for what I felt. Like a fallen angel, I made sure to forget that lie to myself it's always the worst lie. But I'm not a child anymore to know everything. "

Kyuhyun is an angel, Jongwoon is just confused.

 

Jongwoon was sprawled at the floor, thinking. He yawned loudly, hearing the flap of wings. He didn't bother to move or look up, that read minds anyways.

"I'm not a ." Oh yes, you are. A very rude, snarky one. "That's rude."  Like I care.

You see, Jongwoon has this little problem called Kyuhyun, who was an angel. How the hell did Jongwoon met an angel? Some years ago Kyuhyun though Jongwoon was interesting and decided to tag along with the poor photographer. "That's not the truth, you know I was always watching you." Oh yeah, that crap about Jongwoon being special and angels wanting something with him, whatever. The thing is, Jongwoon have a powerful, socially awkward, nerd angel walking and invading his personal space all the friggin time. "I don't." Who reads minds, don't sleep, or eat, he also doesn't age, or gets smelly, or hurt, in addition he's emotionless most of the time and really clumsy, he can't maintain a normal and healthy chat with other humans but Jongwoon. "We have a profound bond, that's why." Stop reading my effing mind! "I can't." I'm kicking the hell out of you. "I'm a divine creature, I have no hell in me and you know you can't hurt me." He's super strong too, with amazing reflexes, and all that holy crap. "Jongwoon, you're mean." And you're stupid. "Rude." "Shut up and lemme think!" "Whatever, I'll be back later." As always.

Kyuhyun did help him with his work, he could go anywhere he wishes cause Kyuhyun can teleport and fly, he has wings. Jongwoon never saw them, he did touch and felt but Kyuhyun never let him see his wings. Kyuhyun would find the best angles and places for him to take the perfect pictures, Kyuhyun would take him to crazily high places cause Jongwoon would clung to him like a lifeline, Kyuhyun couldn't actually feel much, but he said once Jongwoon was priceless and even though Kyuhyun had no soul, Jongwoon made him feel like he had one. Jongwoon was funny and weird, he had this little habits that made him unique and Kyuhyun once said he "loved" it, yet Jongwoon knows Kyuhyun can't "love" and does not understands "love" like a human. He likes to believe that Kyuhyun can and understands "love" and that Kyuhyun "loves" him. 

He once asked him what about his vessel, he knew that there was someone else beside Kyuhyun there, that Kyuhyun possessed someone, so he could walk freely in this realm. Kyuhyun said he did not have to worry, angels can only possess a vessel if the person says yes, and said person was more than happy to be his vessel. He tried many times to know why and who the person was but Kyuhyun merely smiled and said he had no reason to, the person wanted to stay anonymous.

Once in a while he swears he can see Kyuhyun talk to nothing, in words that aren't his and a voice that's too soft and sweet to be his. Once in a while he thinks Kyuhyun isn't Kyuhyun, once in a while he believes he's talking to the vessel and not the angel. Maybe Kyuhyun knows it too but prefers to don't say a word about it.

Jongwoon swore he would find out who Kyuhyun is.

Marcus swore he would never let Jongwoon find out

There are times when Jongwoon gets scared from the future, when he thinks too much and can't sleep, Kyuhyun hugs him tenderly and hums a lullaby, Jongwoon knows Kyuhyun can't sleep. He knows Kyuhyun was going to stay like that the whole night, yet he lets himself fall asleep. The next day Kyuhyun is gone and these times Jongwoon knows that it wasn't Kyuhyun the angel. Cause Kyuhyun can't feel anything, Kyuhyun wouldn't know what to do. 

Marcus wouldn't whisper how much he loves him when he thought Jongwoon was asleep. 

Cause Kyuhyun doesn't knows how to love and does not understands what is to feel love.

Sometimes it feels like Kyuhyun is oh so familiar, but Jongwoon doesn't remember any Kyuhyun. Those dark, huge eyes were always haunting his dreams, but Jongwoon never saw such stupid big eyes with glassy looks. He has this confused expression, when he tilts his head to the side and frowns, Jongwoon remembers this from somewhere. Kyuhyun smiles sometimes, it's small, sweet and precious. Jongwoon feels like he should remember something, yet he can't.

Kyuhyun likes computer, Kyuhyun loves to sing, Kyuhyun is a stupid smart , Kyuhyun is just a dickhead with too much wit. Kyuhyun was just the guy who suffered a car accident and miraculously survived.

Sometimes... sometimes Jongwoon dreams of a stolen kiss at his high school prom, a hushed "thank you", thick rimmed glasses and stupid big eyes. Sometimes he hears someone screaming "Kyuhyun!" and wakes up with tears in his eyes. Sometimes he wants and needs Kyuhyun close, breathing. Cause in his dreams Kyuhyun dies, Kyuhyun loses his voice, Kyuhyun's heart stop beating. 

Kyuhyun smile is bittersweet, he hugs Jongwoon as the later cries, he whispers, "it's alright, "I'm here". When Jongwoon falls asleep, he murmurs "I won't leave you," he smiles as one tear rolls down his cheek, "not again."

Once, out of nothing, Jongwoon blurts, "I love you", as the movie credits roll down. Kyuhyun looks surprised, but smiles in that reserved way of his and nods. "I know." Jongwoon doesn't seem to like the answer cause he slaps Kyuhyun's shoulder. "I love you too." Kyuhyun's voice is sweet and soft. Jongwoon says Kyuhyun's voice is like chocolate, it's dark, sweet and no one  can resists. Sometimes he wonders if Kyuhyun's lips taste like chocolate too, but that will be for other times, now he'll contempt himself with the kiss in his forehead.

Is it wrong to love an angel?

Who knows, maybe you don't love an angel.

I love you.

Another nod and that stupid bittersweet smile.