Of Shy Boys and Videogames

Of Shy Boys and Videogames

sehun scrolled through the endless pictures of b.a.p’s youngest member on his ipad, hoping no one would see (especially the big mouths like luhan or baekhyun or chanyeol). sehun doesn’t know why, but ever since he formally met zelo a year ago, he became fascinated with the younger. maybe it was his baby face, or his white skin, or his height (zelo has a good 4 cm on him), or his hair, or his eyes, or his dimple, or his rapping, or his everything. he locked himself in his room after the schedule, upset with luhan for telling yongguk about his crush. wait, no. it’s not a crush, he’s just very, extremely fascinated.  

outside, he could hear yongguk come into the dorm, and luhan giggling like the girl that he was. he rolled his eyes; how gross.

you’re just jealous, because you want to be gross with zelo. just admit it, oh sehun.

sometimes, he hates himself.

his finger automatically stopped at his favorite picture of zelo. it was taken by a b.a.p fan site called cjhperfection. zelo was at the airport, and his hair was blonde and curly. he was wearing a thick coat and that skeleton mask that sehun loves so much was covering his face. sehun let out a soft sigh. he most definitely does not have a crush on his rival.

he looked at the picture and sighed again. zelo looks so cute and he really has the urge to hug the younger boy and kiss him all over.

are you sure you don’t have a crush on him?

“sehuna!” the devil has spoken.

“go away, hyung! aren’t you supposed to be lovey dovey with yongguk hyung right now?”

he heard some shuffling and then yongguk’s deep voice. “sehun?”

he sighed, and got up to unlock the door.

“yes, hyung?” he tried to keep the pout off his face, he really did.

luhan was smirking and yongguk was trying not to laugh. “um, junhong is at the dorm alone right now. you should go up there and keep him company.”

no. nevereverever.

“just do it!” luhan rolled his eyes, pulling sehun out of the room.  
“i don’t want to!” sehun whined, thrashing and flailing his arms around.

yongguk rolled his eyes, “just go, sehuna! he’s by himself and maybe you could confirm that crush of yours on my maknae.”

“i do not have a crush on him!” he let out an indignant huff.

“you totes have a crush on him,” baekhyun let out a -eating grin.

“i hate you all with a passion!”

“man, shut up with your teenage angst, we all know you want the d!”

sehun screeched for the second time that day and shoved luhan out of the way. he made his way to the door, pajamas and all, slammed the door of the dorm. he looked down at his feet. he had pink fluffy socks with red hearts on. well. he can’t go back in there after that scene. he stomped his way to the elevator, because what do you know, b.a.p’s dorm is two floors above theirs.

sehun stopped at door 1856 and almost died. he was standing in front of his crush’s (shut up, his fascination, not crush) door. he started hyperventilating and he almost swore. zelo opened the door and stared at him with his big baby eyes. oh. .

“s-sehun-sshi?”

“hiilikeyourdimple.” sehun gurgled in return. go yourself, oh sehun.

zelo’s eyes widen considerably. “what?”

“i mean,” sehun scratched his neck, pink dusting his face, “i got kicked out of the dorm.”

“oh! come in... i was just taking the trash out.”

sehun sat on the edge of the couch, his eyes wandering around the living room. shoot him for being over dramatic but oh dear god, zelo is sitting right next to him. this is the closest he’s ever been in contact with the younger.

“u-uh, would you like something to drink?” zelo shyly asked.

he just stared at the younger and hoped he didn’t look like a goldfish. he completely lost the ability to use his words. can you not be a ing idiot, oh sehun? oh my god, say something.
“um... sehun-sshi? are you okay?”

sehun opened his mouth again. “letmeloveyou.”

zelo stared at him, his mouth open.

“i mean,” sehun cleared his throat, “can i have some water?”

“sure,” zelo awkwardly answered and quickly got up to go to the kitchen. once he was out of sight, sehun nearly smashed his head against a wall.

when zelo brought the glass of water out and handed it to sehun, their hands brushed softly and zelo blushed. sehun swore he was going to die of cardiac arrest.

“thank you, zelo-sshi.”

zelo smiled in return, his dimple making him ten times cuter than necessary.  and so they sat there. quietly. and awkwardly. in sehun’s mind, he was shoving luhan and yongguk off the golden gate bridge in san fransisco.

the younger boy was sitting up straight, with his hands neatly folded on his lap and sehun was pretty sure he was slouching, with his legs wide open.

“... d-do you want to play some videogames?” zelo managed to stutter and sehun fought back a grin.

“sure! i like video games!”

“me too!” zelo beamed at him, suddenly full of life. sehun was going to cry with feels if the boy doesn’t stop being so damn cute.

the two set up the playstation3 console and sat in front of the tv, looking through games.

“which one do you want to play, sehun-sshi?”

he shrugged. “you can pick... and you could call me hyung, if want.”

zelo looked down at him, his eyes twinkling. “hyung,” he said to himself, testing out the word. he smiled and repeated himself. “okay, hyung! we’ll play call of duty~”

at first, the quietly played, the only noise was the guns and grenades going off from the tv. but then sehun sniped zelo.

“hyung!” zelo whined, pouting.

the said boy froze and he could hear his heart pound. he took a deep breath and let a grin brace his features.

“sorry!” he bumped shoulders with the taller one and they continued playing, this time yelling at each other and laughing and giggling.

zelo decided to take revenge, after the 20th round. he shot at sehun’s character, hitting him right in the head.

“ack! what was that for, zelo?”

the teenager just giggled and paused the game. “i’m going to get some snacks from the kitchen, hyung. do you want anything?”

“whatever you want.”

he came back with a bowl of chips and pretzels for them to share.

“oh and hyung, my real name is junhong. please call me by my real name.”

sehun watched as zelo, no, junhong avoid his gaze and bit his lip. the younger boy blushed and sehun could see his dimple.

“okay,” he took in a sharp breath, “okay, junhong.”

junhong giggled softly and sehun totally has a crush on him.

 

-

 

orz