1- Meeting.

Oops!

"What time is it?" You huffed from your blankets.

It was your second day in Seoul... You smiled. You were far away from the problems, to the point they can't reach you... Or that's what you want to think.

You smiled weakly at the thought... *Will i be okay?* The smile faded... *Stop it, you will be okay* You closed your eyes, counted until 9 and opened 'em again, and smiled.

You looked at the table right beside your bed, and reached for the phone.

"5 am" You mumbled between your breath, letting your head hang. You weren't really good at waking up. You stomach was almost talking, well, cursing. You were really hungry, so you decide to go for a snack.

You got up and has this face that could challenge Grumpy Cat and totally win. Your bed hair wasn't helping either. You didn't care even how you were dressed, Woohyun won't go home until tomorrow morning. Well, it'll make it to get here in 1 or 2 hours.

You went out of your room to go directly to the kitchen, not paying attention to your environment. You went directly to catch your target: Food.

You opened the fridge door and assumed that Woohyun hasn't go shopping... In years.

You looked around, Bread! Right! There can't be a house without bread. You started looking like your life depends on it.

"Where's the bread!?" You yelled this time, really annoyed, you had like 1  hour (Actually, 10 minutes) looking for the bread, should i remark that you're the type of person who isn’t really nice when just got up. "This guy..." You said scratching your hair...

Then you felt some eyes on you, Has Woohyun arrived earlier? I didn't even felt the door, But... He must be there like in 1 hour...

"Woohyun, stop checking me out! I'm going to say this to sungg-" You stopped when you turned around and find a guy froze on his spot, who had a face like he saw a ghost, pointing to the top of the fridge.

You looked down at your clothes... You were on your pijamas, and, yeah, your shirt and are your pijamas.

You looked up again... Then you turned around hiding your face, forgetting that he had an inappropriate view.

Then all the lights went off and felt a weight on you. It was a blanket, a really huge one.

"Cover yourself" You heard the other guy calmly said, and you did it as said. You wrapped all around of your body. Even your head. You were now a huge burrito.

You closed your eyes and tried to think it was a dream, counted until 9 and popped out your head again... And no. It was the pure reality.

There were two guys standing in front of you.

You hide yourself again in the blanket.

*What is happening here!?* You thought wanting to disappear. You let your head be seen and looked at the boys

Thief can't be handsome, right? Either rapists...

"So... Who are you?" The one with small but sharp eyes said. Giving you all this "bad boy" aura. Meanwhile the other wasn't froze but still with a shocked face, hiding behind the bad boy.

Before you could say anything, he looked up and down at you, with his eyes taking that blanket out.

"Are you another Woohyun girl?" He looked at your face closer now. "Didn't i say to him that he can't bring girls to sleepover here!?" He let out a sigh scratching his hair

You raised a brow "Woohyun's girl?" You laughed but went serious again "I'm Woohyun's friend. And I live here, i'm staying here since yesterday" You remarked the "live" and "staying" word. "May you be Woohyun's friend?" You stepped closer "Or Woohyun's boy?" You looked at his face, close. Then let out a laugh.

You couldn't help but joked, You liked to. Even tho you weren't in the position to. The thing you didn't know was that... The guy didn't like it. At all.

"Yah!" He raised his voice "Who do you think you are?" He was pissed now, but you cut him off. "The girl you just judged. It seems that you don't like to be judged at first but you like to do it, huh?" You looked at him right in the eyes raising a brow. Then you just realized that he took it too serious.

"Come on, you just can stand a little joke, can you?" You said searching for his eyes to look at you. "Isn't good for friends to come to others place without telling first" You pointed out "But well, I think we started with the wrong foot. Mian! You can wait for woohyun here, you wouldn't feel my presence" You smiled to look nicer now. You tried to let out your hand without letting anything that shouldn't be out. "Oh, I'm Anna, and i'm new here, nice to meet you" Still with your smile.

The taller guy finally went out his hiding place behind the other guy, looking at your hand but not taking it "I'm Sungyeol. And i live here, nice to meet you"

You widened eyes and the smile faded "Live here!?" You said as you were to move your hand because you forgot here isn't a way to greet strangers. But then you felt someone grabbed it

"I'm Kim Myungsoo, and i live here as well, nice to meet you" He grinned. Your face was now like  you just saw a ghost.

"W-w-what!?" You let out a yell.

Then the three of you looked at the door as it sounded. As the criminal appear.

"Anna!" He smiled but then he smiled faded when he saw their friends there...

"Hehe... I can explain it" He said scratching his head

"WOOHYUN!" The three of you yelled in unison.

"Oops..."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

And this is how it starts...

If you liked, comment, please!