Final

A Chance? Or not?

Sooyoung's POV

 

Early morning in our school, I went to our classroom. My classmates are busy cramming their homeworks in Chemistry and reviewing for a quiz in Math. Upon entering our classroom, I saw her. Her beautiful melting smile. I really wonder why they call her Ice Princess. Our teacher enters our classroom and everybody went on their respective seats. I seated near the window. While our teacher is discussing the lessons, I can't helpbut to look at her since she is just beside me. Argh~!! Why do I always find myself staring at you? Err~ Even if you can't feel the way I feel for you, I still find time to be with you or to be near you.. Even if you want to be with your CLOSEST FRIEND FOREVER, KWON YURI. Yeah, Yuri is also my friend. But whenever she's around, it seems that you can't see me anymore, even if I am much much much taller than her. Well, who am I to you? I am just your "BEST FRIEND" when Yuri is not around. Aish~  I stopped staring at her and focused back on our teacher. After some time, the bell rang. Recess time, I went to my friends. Tiffany, my BFF was seating beside her Taeyeon. I went to them and ate with them. My Jessica (scratch that!) I mean Jessica (hehe ^_^) followed me then, together with Yuri. Jessica went near to me.

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

*bell rings* Yeah~!! Finally!! Recess time! Sooyoung went to Tiffany and Taeyeon. I followed her and I went near to her. "Sooyoungieee~ can you go with me in the canteen? I want to buy a sandwich.. Puh-leaaaseeeeeeee??" I used my aegyo to her. "Me? Why me? I thought you want to go with Yuri? I think Yuri would like to accompany you. Besides, I'm almost done eating and I still need to review for our quiz, or else I will fail. I'll accompany you later during lunch time  okay?" Sooyoung said to me. Aigoo~ I'll get you later, Choi Shikshin! I called Yuri then "KWON YURI!!!!! GET YOUR HERE AND ACCOMPANY ME!!!!". Yuri said "Yes boss!". So yeah, I went with Yuri and we left Sooyoung, Tiffany, and Taeyeon. After eating my sandwich, Yuri and I went back to our classroom. When we entered our classroom, we found the three laughing very hard. Choding! When Sooyoung saw me at the door of our classroom, she stopped laughing with Tiffany and Taeyeon. I looked at Sooyoung and our eyes met. Sooyoungieee~~ I miss hanging out with youuu~~ I immediately went near her. Her back was facing me because she was talking with Tiffany and Taeyeon. I back-hugged her :) "Sooyoungieeee~~ I miss youuu~ Are you mad at me?? Please talk to me.." then I put my chin on her shoulder.

 

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

Jessica and Yuri went back to our classroom. I saw her and our eyes met. I hate you :( She went nearer! I think she understood what my eyes told her >_< Oh my gawsh~~ Choi Sooyoung, YOU ARE SO DEAD!! I immediately talked to Tiffany and Taeyeon. Then suddenly, I can feel someone is hugging me from my back. To my surprise, it was Jessica! "Sooyoungieeee~~ I miss youuu~ Are you mad at me?? Please talk to me.." she whined and she put her chin on my freaking shoulder!! What's wrong with this girl????? Aigoo~ She's making things more complicated for me >_< I just smiled at her and caressed her beautiful angelic face. She pouted! Somebody kill me now!!! "Nothing Princess. I'm not mad at you." I smiled at her.

The bell rang so we went back to our seats. As the bell ring, Jessica let me go. Since we are seatmates, we went back to our seat together. Our teacher enters our class again and told us to prepare for our quiz. I looked at my princess beside me and she looked back at me. I mouthed "God bless!" to her before starting our quiz. She winked at me before looking at her quiz paper.

Lunch break!!!!!!!!!!!! As soon as I stood up, Jessica also stood up. She held my wrist and told me "Sooyoungie~ Remember what you told me earlier? You will accompany me this lunch time right? Let's go!!!!"Aish~ this girl is really something. hehe. "Woah~ You remembered? Okay okay! Let's go!"

 

Jessica's POV

 

Okay. Choi Sooyoung, remember what you have said earlier? I won't let you go this time =P. She stood up then I held her wrist. "Sooyoungie~ Remember what you told me earlier? You will accompany me this lunch time right? Let's go!!!!". I pulled her with me and we went to the canteen to buy our food. We did  not wait for Tiffany and Taeyeon because they are too slowwww (oops..) and we left Yuri because I want to spend my lunch break with Sooyoungie. We ordered our food and I am not surprised on what Sooyoung have ordered! As expected, she's a shikshin. She ordered a meal that is good for three persons! Even if she eats like a pig, she has a perfect s-line.. What did I just say? Haha.. Byun! As she eat her FOODS, I am watching her. Omo.. she's really cute >_< Kyaaaaaaaa~ After finishing our food, we went on the locker room to get something. Since it's only the two of us there, we were able to talk about us. I really miss having time to be alone with her. I barely hang out with her because I spend more time being with Yuri. Before going back to our classroom, we went to the comfort room. We are looking at the mirror. I hugged her again and pulled her closer to me. Sooyoungie pouted cutely. We look good together.

 

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

Seriously, what's with the food she ate today? She've been so clingy to me since recess time. Aigoo~ She's really making it hard for me to move on and let her go. Huhu.. Sica-chu.. Please.. Please stop giving me hope that we can be together.. I can read from her thoughts that she thinks that we look good together. But I bet that it will look better if it will be Yuri and her. Okay. Why am I bitter when it comes to them. It's not that I'm jealous with them. But.. but.. ugh~ I can't explain it. After looking at the mirror, we went back to our classroom.

 

After classes, I was about to go home. Suddenly, Jessica called my name. I asked her if she would go home now. 

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

"Are you going home now, Sica-chu?" Sooyoungie asked me. "No. Not yet Sooyoungie. I still have to attend our training. Too bad we can't go home together. Maybe tomorrow we can go home together. I'll go now shikshin-baby. Bye" *pecks on her cheek*.. I can feel that her face heated  up. I left her and went to my training.

 

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

Oh my gosh!!! I can feel my face heated up when she kissed me on my cheek. I really hate you Jessica Jung SooYeon Cucumbers! You keep on giving me hopes when I want to move on now because I just get hurt whenever you're with Yuri or with your crush. Are you giving me a chance? Or not?

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay.. done.. sorry.. i know this oneshot is lame.. this just came up on my mind.. *bows*

 

btw, thanks for reading this.. and for subscribing :)

 

-cjsy2422