13

Forbidden Love

 

GD’s POV

I woke up with the sun burning in my eyes, but I couldn’t move. I opened my eyes and smirked. Seungri’s sleeping body was on top of mine. His chest pressed against mine, his legs straddling me, his lips attached to my cheek and that was only because I’d moved my head.

I pulled the blanket off our bodies to see if we had nay clothes on. Gladly we both wore pajama’s bottoms. We're good boys. 

"Hey baby, wake up, it’s morning already baby" I whispered in his ear before kissing his forehead. His eyes fluttered open, displaying endless bruin. Wow, I have never seen someone looking so good in the morning.

"You can sleep more in your bed if you want but let’s wake up" I said as I caressed his pink cheek.

"Ri babe …I have to pee really badly and you’re on top of me” I didn’t want to ruin the moment but I had to. Seungri finally got up with a smile and helped me up as well. He pulled me up and pressed me closer to him. His gorgeous bruin eyes looking straight into mine as he bit his lip. I leaned in and pecked his sweet lips. He reached out for my neck & pulled our faces closer to deepen the kiss. He groaned as I broke away. I didn’t want to but I also didn’t want to pee in my pants.  Seungri giggled as he didn’t let go of me. I crossed my legs.

"Baby…." I whined. He pecked my lips once more & stepped away from me. I literally ran to the bathroom. You know how good it feels when you have to go really bad and you finally can.

I washed my face and looked in the mirror. I saw a happy and proud boy who obviously had the time of his life the night before. I looked like a mess though. I turned around from the mirror and walked back to my room. I still can’t get the kiss out of my head. His lips are magical and addictive. I brushed my thumb over my slightly swollen lips and smiled. It hasn’t been long since I had last kissed his sweet lips but I was already longing for them back on mine.

Seungri's POV

I-I can't believe it that hyung and I are officially together. I mean, after all those fights that we had, and how much I hated that I liked him, now we're together and I feel great. Last night...i have no words. I will remember that kiss forever! Those lips, those sweet moans and oh that sweet bites, such a sweet pain. I am so in love. But also I am so in trouble ...Bae...
I got off the bed and too my bathrobe on and went to the kitchen immediately. I needed coffee, and i needed it now. 

"Good morning sunshine, feeling better" Bae embraced me from behind when I was making the coffee

"Yes, we have to talk" I said and he just turned and kissed me. i didn't wanted to push him away but i was a bit distant with him. 

"So, let's talk" he said

we went to the table and he sat beside me. i sighed deep looking at my coffee cup. 

"Bae...I’m taken" I said and it just seemed dumb

"What are you talking about?"

"I am GD's boyfriend...we can't do this anymore"

"What? You and GD? Are you joking?" He said laughing slightly but seeing that I am not laughing he stopped.

"No, I am serious. I love GD hyung. I mean, I really love him. And from last night...we're together...I am sorry; I should've told you about everything. It was a mistake"

"Yes, it really was! But you know what the real mistake was? Trusting you Seungri! I really trusted that you like me or feel something for me! I thought about the days spent with you and simply thinking about you made me smile! Thank you Seungri!" Bae said and left

"Wait Bae...I am sorry" I said and tears were forming at my eyes
"I'm sorry too..." He said and went upstairs. I just remained there at the table with the coffee in my hand...Have I done the right thing? 

I wiped my tears and went upstairs after finishing my coffee. When I entered the room, I saw GD hyung lying on our bed.

"Hey beautiful, where did you go? “ He asked smiling

"I’m sorry hyunnie, I was thirsty so I went to the kitchen to drink some coffee. Sorry. “I said walking to our bed & slip in the bed  

His hand found its way to my hair as his other arm s around my waist pressing our bodies closer, if that was possible. I positioned myself on top of him as his lips caught mine in a heated kiss. GD entered my mouth with his tongue & I took that as my cue to on it, causing him moan that y sound only he can make. He turned as over so now he was laying on top of me, his hands trailing down to my chest as he traced circles around my s. He detached his lips from mine & kissed the way down my neck, finding my sweet spot instantly. He nibbled, & on it and I groaned. Loud. My back arched as I pulled his waist on mine, rubbing our now hard of pleasure against each other. We moaned simultaneously when the heath and the friction on our got the nest of us. After a few seconds he pulled away & I let my head rest on the mattress. GD lay down beside me, facing me and with his hand on my stomach. I reached out for his hand and intertwined our finger. Eyes locked with each other, We nuzzled our noses together, we both smiled at each other and I watched how GD played with our fingers as he let them dance together on my stomach. I am so in love with this man!

 

( what is good?>< let me know and please do comment and suscribe<3)