Crash

~Bittersweet Love~

 

"Note club? Interesting..." Baekhun enter the room with a mingled feeling. Its not he really want to join a school club, it just needed for an extra mark he must get to join the high school he want to join. So at the end, he choose the club with a less member with the high possiblities not much activities.
 
"Hello...can I still join the club?" He asked as he step in.
 
The room is a bit dark and gloomy. There's not much things either. There's also a girl sleeping with a hidden face next to the window. Thanks to that opened window, that room is still bright enough.
 
"Hello ?" He said again and this time he knock door countless to wake up that girl. Finally she budged and revealed her face. She yawning and look straight at him who is frozen.
 
His heart is beating rapidly and his breath is quicken as soon he saw her. The only thing in his mind is gorgeous.
 
"Sorry, what can I help you?" She said and still streching. But the little cute Baekhyun was completely shook up. He really lost and seriously need someone help to wake him up from dream.
 
Jessica was confused with a still stand Baekhyun, he is not moving. She decided to tap him to make sure that he is alive. But his eyes twinkling and shining brigthly.
 
'Meeting you is really a crash,' he gasped.
 
The momerable unforgetable first moment he ever met with her is still fresh in his mind. Being in the same club with her is blissful, he got a lot chance to spend time with her and he really grateful. He was the happiest when in the club and its all because of Jessica, even they do nothing. Just sitting and sleeping.
 
"I want to get to know you better," he said bashfull.
 
"Me? Nothing fun though," she said calmed. Not to mention, clueless with Baekhyun's feeling. 
 
'What should I do? I keep thinking about her...someone help me...its not fair I'm the only one breath less like this,'
 
Day by day, he will waiting for her, the time when the club is the moment he will be there. The only moment he can be with her, precious time he ever had.
 
'If you can hear my heart that calling you, please answer me,'