Beer & A Kiss

Birthday Demand

It was getting late, but in the pub where the four buddies went into, seemed to be getting crowded by the minute. It was a late night pub, offering a chance for those people who wished to steam their love life, or perhaps to hang out with their best buddies and enjoy the nightly 'ambience.'

                            The place had a performing stage in the middle of the room, where currenly, a local band was playing midnight jazz. It's a kind of jazz music you play at midnight. It was Kyuhyun's idea, afterall, give the man a place which serves the finest alcohol and he'll definitely put that place on top of his list! They sat at a quite corner, in the otherwise noisy pub, and Siwon & Kyuhyun took one side of the two-seater, while the 'birthday boy' Kangin and Yesung took the opposite one.

"Man this place is crowded! Who would say that now is 1AM at night?" Kangin exclaimed. He was a late night pub goer but his choices are less crowded.

"This is the best place you can come to, for any special celebration" Kyuhyun explained. He looked left toward his boyfriend and added, "remember Siwonnie? Our special date?"

Siwon chuckled. "haha, yes!" he looked at Kangin and suggested, "hyung, they have special beers for special occasions! They have birthday special extra strong one, too! Let's order it for you, ok? hehe"

                        The four of them laughed and chit chatted while Siwon ordered four large glasses of Birthday beer. "And whose birthday it is, Sir?" enquired the waiter.
Kyuhyun pointed to Kangin and said in a lofty manner, "It's our big man right here! Bring him a big tankard of Beer, ok? hahaha"

"Mwo-yah, Kyuhyun-ah?"

They all burst out laughing. Perhaps Yesung was the only one didn't laugh that much. In other words, the boy was stiff as if he was made of stone. Kangin looked at him, and wondered why, of all the days, his boyfriend picked his birthday, as the day to be like this. The birthday boy wished to start a conversation to loosen the air.

                               "So, thanks for the lovely presents! Kyuhyun-ah, Siwon-ah, that Rolex watch was awesome! Bit pricey, but I loved the purple on silver effect!", Kangin said matter-of-fact-ly.
Kyuhyun wrapped his arm around Siwon's, while the latter replied, "don't mention it hyung! It was Kyu's choice, and what can i say, he chooses the best! hehe--ouch!" Kyuhyun had pinched him on the side of his waist. That was followed by nuzzling of noses. Cute.

"Ya, stop with that! Don't turn my birthday into a cheesy one, ok? aish.." complained an otherwise laughing Kangin.

                               The birthday boy then looked at his boyfriend who was looking at the table, head hanging low as if praying, and said, "Yesung-ah, your gift was the best! But why are you so quite right now. Is everything ok?"
-"Yeah a-im fine....just a bit worn out from that little gathering earlier."
-"oh, ok. Well, lighten up, ne? It's my birthday!!"
Yesung gave a shaky smile and looked at Kangin.

                                  The beers had arrived and it was huge in size! The boys chatted some more, drank their beers slowly while taking in the surrong mixture of music, laughter and other voices. Siwon was feeding Kyu from his own beer jug (or tankard, whatever) and vice versa. Only Yesung seemed to have not touched his beer.

"Yesung-ah, are you still full? You haven't touched your beer?" Kangin asked, a bit concerned.
-"ah, yeah im a bit full. I'll drink it a bit later."

The band playing jazz had finished their music and the stage was now empty. As the night rolled on, the pub it's romantic side, by dimming the lights and turning on some heavy romantic music. The mood changed instantly. Most couples got the cue by now, that they are allowed to kiss, have romantic rendezvous with each other. Groups of friends got drunk and started kissing their neighbours. It was a sloppy sight.
Kangin couldn't help but feel a bit needy, especially when he got to see a kissing scene right in front of his eyes, while his own boyfriend remained stiff. The kissing scene between Siwon & Kyuhyun got out of hand and Kangin couldn't hold it any longer. He grabbed Yesung's arm and confronted him.

-"Ya, what's your problem? Why wont you kiss me? I demand you kiss me, right now!"

Their eyes had this intense staring competition after which, Yesung, took his glass of beer and gulped the whole thing in one go! Even the kissing birds had to seperate for a while to see their hyung's unusual sight! Yesung choked and coughed, but steadied himself. His face was set. "You want me to kiss you?...Fine."
                                             He was sitting on the outer side of the four-seater. He stood up, grabbed Kangin by his hand and went straight to the stage. Automatically a spotlight was cast on the new party on the stage.

"Hello, 1-2-3.." Yesung tested the on-stage mic before saying, "Kangin-ah, happy birthday. I love you." The man then grabbed the birthday boy's face and kissed him.

Everything else in the pub seemed to have come to a stand still. Every pair of eyes was on them. The kiss continued for about 2 minutes ( im only guessing here) but for them, it seemed like an eternity. Gasping for air, they broke apart.
                              
                                         "I wanted to do this ever since we came into the pub", explained a panting Yesung. "But I was scared. I thought, there are so many people. But when you wanted me to kiss you, I couldn't deny. I got this courage to do something crazy and show you my love for you. Happy Birthday Kangin-ah. Hope this is a better present."

Everyone heard everything because of the mic! Kangin stood still with a permanent smirk posted on his face while the pub swelled up with oohs and aahs! A group of people even clapped and clinked their beer jugs which shattered due to their drunken force.


At last Kangin replied, "Well, you definitely succeeded in turning my birthday into a cheesy one!! ahahaha"

 


His birthday was in Jan and im posting on Feb. Woe is me. -_- lol
Hope you guys enjoyed this!! Do comment and lemme know your thoughts on this, ne?
Share the love! ^____________^