Creating the Account

TWITTER.COM.BOYFRIEND

"HYUNG!! LOOK! OUR FANCAFE REACHED 1 MILLION ALREADY!" Minwoo shouted. 

The oppa went on a bet. They said that if their fancafe reached 1 million, they would make a twitter account. 

---------------

Donghyun hyung! How do you make a twitter account? HELP ME!" Minwoo cried. The rest of the Boyfriend members sat infront of the laptop. They were staring at a foreign thing. 



Being the eldest, Donghyun went to type first. *hmmm, i should name it @YFREESINGLE* "PUAHAHAHA HYUNG! YFREESINGLE! REALLY?" The rest laughed. "Aish, wait. I need to check the availiability....Its taken." He said. "Hyung, try @chickenoppa_Dong" Jeongmin suggested. "Why?" Donghyun asked. "Because you look like one!" Youngmin laughed. 

Donghyun then went to type @chickenoppa_Dong. And guess what? It was available! "HYUNG! ACCEPT THE NAME!" Kwangmin hollered. Donghyun didn't have the time to speak up when Jeongmin clicked on the 'enter' button. 

"Hyung, you account is being created already! Move! Its my turn!" Jeongmin exlcaimed. Donghyun could only just watch them from behind. 

The rest of the Boyfriend members followed. 

Jeongmin=@2JEONGLY4U

Minwoo= @2YMINWOO

Donghyun= @chickenoppa_Dong

Hyunseong= @Braveoppa_Boyfriend 
-----------------

As they slept that night, what they didn't know was that they gained followers. Even without tweeting anything.

--------------

HEYYY SUBBIES! The next chapter would be more intresting! Stay tune for more!!