Things are gonna get better.

I can't help falling in love with you.

 

               You sneak in your house as if you’re a thief because you didn’t want to see your parents. The lights were off, you bet parents asleep now but still you manage not to make any noise. You crawled down the living room to the staircase then suddenly someone the lights.

You bit your lower lips. You knew they found out.

‘Where did you go?’ It’s your father.

You stood up and turned around to face him then you lowered your head.

‘Where did you go?’ he asked again.

‘I went out with Daehyun,’ you said.

‘Is Daehyun your future husband? No, right? So stop going out with him at late night!’ he said strictly.

You nodded.

‘And what is your answer?’ he asked.

You looked at him.

‘I don’t want to get married with him, Appa,’ you said.

He frown his eye brows.

‘Appa, you cannot be serious about him,’ you said, you stepped a little in front.

‘Of course, I am. Hyunseong is very good boy, YOU,’ he said.

‘But I find there is nothing common between us. Then how will I adjust with him?’

‘He will adjust. I met him before you and I know about him very well! He is very nice boy!’ he said in higher tone.

Your mother came out, she have already listen to you and your father’s conversation from the room.

She walked to your father and holds his arm.

‘Listen.. I think she’s also right in her own way,’ she said.

‘We can —.’ before she could say something he cut her.

‘Tell me what is wrong with that boy!?’ he glared at your mother.

‘I’m not changing my decision! You’re getting married!’ he said.

‘But I don’t love him, Appa,’ you said as fast as you could.

‘You will fall in love with him. Give it a chance at least!’ he said. ‘I told you I’m not changing my decision.’

He turned and walked back to his room.

Your mother didn’t know who to comfort you or your father.

She looked at you and lowered her head then she followed your father to the room.

 

            You felt like this will be the end of your life if you got married to Hyunseong, you climb up the stairs then enter your room.You took out your coat and throw it at a corner and jumped on your bed.

You took a deep breath then you exhaled. ‘So am I getting married now?’

‘I don’t know what will happen in the future between both of us.’

‘I love you, Hyunseong Oppa but will you love me?’

 

           You got up and walked to the balcony. It was windy out there. You stretched out your hand upwards and inhaled the air. Somehow you felt happy but your mind is still in confusion. How will you adjust with him? No, that’s not the thing. How will he adjust with you?

‘I always wish I was you, Bora Unnie but now I realize if I was you I can never be with him,’ you said looking at the moon.

You kneel down and lowered you head, hands were folded.

‘God, I know you’re always there to help me.’

‘I can’t say anything to my father, he wouldn’t listen to me.’

‘I hope everything’s going to be alright.’

‘And I hope Hyunseong Oppa will understand me.’

 

                        Someone knocked your room door, must be either your father or mother. You stood up and turned around to see you who were it and it were your mother. She came in and walked to you. She your hair then she smiled.

‘Your father, he said we’re meeting the Shim family tomorrow,’ she said.

You kept quiet.

‘I’m sorry, I couldn’t help you,’ she added.

‘It’s okay,Omma,’ you said.

‘You don’t have to worry about me,’ you said. ‘I think it’s already late. I better go to bed now.’

You mother nodded and left the room.

You sighed.

‘So Am I meeting him again?’ you asked, looking at the moon.

‘Don’t worry, YOU-ah... things are gonna get better.’

You said to yourself, rubbing your arms.

 


 

I’m sorry for a short chapter. *bows*

The next chapter will be long!! hehe

PPYONG!