the lee twins

Innocent maze

the lee twin's are very famous among the campus.

they had the looks money and the body that a person was a looking for.

 

lee  eunhyuk has a boyish personality while hyukjae has a feminine one.

so compared to the two hyukjae was the one who was always being hitted by everyone.

making eunhyuk to be so overprotective with his baby twin brother.

 

eunhyuk was fierce and hyukjae was the gentle one.

 

the two brother's were unattached. they sit together,eat together, and walk together also sleep together.

 

hyukjae as girlish as he was befriend to the pink addict sungmin who was the brother of lee donghae their school council president.

while lee eunhyuk befriend to the school evil prankster shim changmin who also the bestfriend of cho kyuhyun who was the vice president of their student council.

 

lee eunhyuk

 

lee hyukjae!

 

 sorry for the lame updates! wahahahha! ok its not an update!

im kinda lazy to write the longer chap for this but anyway i'll do it again next time.

i just wrote some basic info that you may needed this wouldnt be a long-chap series . 

i'll might do a three-shot series not two but definetly not one. 

for as long as my laziness fly away!

im so sorryyyyy! wahhhhhh! T_T

 

*HIDE