History

Study Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bell rang meaning the end of the day.The school was over. Finally.

I walked lazily to the school's entrance. Even if the classes were over I still had to study for next day's history exam.

Being at the front stairs I saw him. His tall and perfectly toned figure would stand out from the crowd. Sehun was leaning on the school's gate. I admired him for a little, until he saw me, he put his hands in his pockets and smiled.

I couldn't even return the smile completely, probably he didn't even saw me smiling.

When I finally reached him, he kissed my forehead.

-Hi Mina

-Hi

-What happened? You look awful.

I pouted.

-Maybe you need a coffee with your boyfriend to get your strenght back.

He grabbed my hand and started walking, but I didn't move.

-Sorry Sehun-ah, today I won't hang out with you. I have History exam tomorrow.

I groaned the last part.

-Really? And you'll be studying the whole day?

-Not really, I usually study at night but, I still can't go out today, if I do I won't be able to concentrate at night. Sorry Sehun, we'll go out another day.

I slowly walked and passed Sehun while letting go his hand.

-Wait! I have an idea. I'll help you study. Just wait for me, I'll be there by eight tonight. Believe me, I will be the best tutor ever.

He winked as I continued walking.

-Arasseo, see you tonight then.

THAT NIGHT

 

I glared at the enormous history book on my bed, walking in circles in front of it.

-Ok book, let's put the cards on the table. You are not giving me nightmares tonight!

Book: ...

-What? What did you say?

Book: ...

-Wowowowo, so you think you are better than me?

Book: ...

-The fact that you know when Napoleon was beaten doesn't make you better. Having colored illustrations doesn't make you better neither!!

Book: ...

-Oh no! You didn't just say that!

I jumped on the bed and started hitting the book against the bed with all my strenght.

I was fighting to death with the book when I heard someone knocking on the front door.

-I'm coming!

I yelled to the stranger, and walked out of the bedroom, but before leaving I glared one last time to the book.

-I'm not done with you...

I ran down stairs and opned the door. A tall figure appeared. Well, everyone is tall compared to me but still... he was tall.

-Hi pretty.

-Annyeong

He kissed my forehead before coming in.

I then closed the door.

- Seriously you never ask who it is before opening?

-Huh?... No... actually no.

-That's so dangerous. What if someone tries to steal you?! I'll have to come rescue you and beat up that stupid until he gets he can't touch my girlfriend, and then...

-Calm down Goku. Don't worry. I'll ask who it is from now on.

He took off his jacket.

OH MY GOD, his body is so perfect, I stared at his chest.

-So, how is the study going?

His words took me out of my thoughts.

-Oh yeah, study... yes, I was studying...

-I bought coffee so you won't fall asleep.

-Gomawo Hun-ah.

-So, let's get started.

I grabbed his hand to go ups

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter